Things That Just... Really Annoy You

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Ok, a girl that's still got a boyfriend is not worth breaking your hand over... :eyebrow:
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Hound
Ok, a girl that's still got a boyfriend is not worth breaking your hand over... :eyebrow:

I'm not looking for anything more than a friend to her, but it was the lies, the fact that my happiness was easily pulled from under me...
verytired

Post by verytired »

Counterpunch... Post here before punching, as you seem to get a lot out of talking to the regulars here
OR
Find something that's softer than your hand to hit. But seriously, counterpunch, if these dame girls are making you this stressed after so long, then find girls c, d, and e and fast.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Counterpunch, I've read your other post about girls a and b. All I have to say based on your last few posts, girl b is not worth it.

Seriously, how many girls tell a guy 'you're really important to me' and so on, and end up sharing "precious" things with others? You're certainly not the first and not the last guy to get that treatment.

Personal advice on taking out your anger: Find a wooden table in your house with no expensive or breakable stuff on [like books or a pack of cigarettes] and kick that out of its place. If you wear a shoe, even better!