Dukes of Hazzard [may contain spoilers and profanity]

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Wolfang

Dukes of Hazzard [may contain spoilers and profanity]

Post by Wolfang »

Wolfang's rating: 2/10.

Please; I implore every one of you. Do NOT venture anywhere near this tripe.

In all honesty, Seann William Scott is an "actor" I can tolerate. Johnny Knoxville... hmmm.....

And Jessica Simpson? Good lord... she can't sing, or act. Time for a word from our sponsors:
Courtesy of Bill Hicks
Soulless, talentless, spineless corporate b****es and suckers of Satan's ****
(Sky will be so proud...)

It is poor. They seem to take every opportunity to show parts of Jessica Simpson, and the plot was kind of thrown in as an afterthought. Burt Reynolds was okay, but there is nothing whatsoever to actually make me recommend this film to anyone. The only reason I give it 2 out of 10 is that AC/DC, Ram Jam and ZZ Top are featured on the soundtrack. Otherwise, it was getting nada. Avoid like the plague.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Dukes of Hazzard [may contain spoilers and profanity]

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Wolfang
Wolfang's rating: 2/10.

Please; I implore every one of you. Do NOT venture anywhere near this tripe.

In all honesty, Seann William Scott is an "actor" I can tolerate. Johnny Knoxville... hmmm.....

And Jessica Simpson? Good lord... she can't sing, or act. Time for a word from our sponsors:

(Sky will be so proud...)

It is poor. They seem to take every opportunity to show parts of Jessica Simpson, and the plot was kind of thrown in as an afterthought. Burt Reynolds was okay, but there is nothing whatsoever to actually make me recommend this film to anyone. The only reason I give it 2 out of 10 is that AC/DC, Ram Jam and ZZ Top are featured on the soundtrack. Otherwise, it was getting nada. Avoid like the plague.

The Dukes of Hazzard was a fun tv series as long as you didn't take it all that seriousally. The movie seems to forgot that, but the movie's soundtrack is wrong it should have more country than rock but that's just my opinion though.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

The Dukes of Hazzard was a fun tv series as long as you didn't take it all that seriousally

Yeah, I used to watch it on Friday nights.
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Its got jessica simpson in those daisy dukes.

That alone is enough to get my 7 bucks.

Anything else that this movie throws at me that I might enjoy is purely icing on the cake.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Prowl?
Its got jessica simpson in those daisy dukes.

That alone is enough to get my 7 bucks.

Anything else that this movie throws at me that I might enjoy is purely icing on the cake.

LOL, if you're going for that reason. Wait until video. Then you can rent it at your leasure and skip back and forth to those good parts.

But honnestly, I used to find her attactive, when she wasn't a bloody toothpick. Now she's all bones.......
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Original Daisy is much better
and casting for Roscoe and Boss Hogg was all wrong
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I watched it last night. I won't go into details, but let's just say that it wasn't in the cinema, and I don't think the production companies have earnt a penny from my viewing...

It was everything I expected it to be. Maybe even less, who can say.

One thing I did note is that they seemingly gave Simpson the absolute minimum number of lines they could get away with.
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

i just went for the car.... cause im a big mopar fan..
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Post by Igos Du Inka »

lol i agree with Jetfire, they had the orignal car at the theater if u went to see the movie, so thats why i went.

now im a little too yound for the orignal Dukes, I thought the movie was ok, not as bad as the super mario bros movie (god theres 2 hours ill never get back) but not as good as Constentien (SP?). And from what pics ive seen of the orignal i tihnk Willy Nelson was the only good actor chosen lol.
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
moonbaseone
Protoform

Post by moonbaseone »

I didn't see it but I heard it sucked. I'm glad I didn't pay to go see it.

But, I do wish they would have showed the new Dodge Charger. I was thinking of getting a new car and thought about that one.
"Till All Are ONE"

-Please visit FavoriteToons.com - your COMPLETE Cartoon Online resource for Toons, Anime, Transformers, and more!!!

By - Moonbaseone
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, having "these boots" stuck in my head after watching the music video makes me wish I'd had the sense to mute my lappy when I clicked the link . . . Thank God it's not stuck in there anymore . . .
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
It was everything I expected it to be. Maybe even less, who can say.

That depends what you were expecting... Did you think it was going to be good? Bad? A damning attack on the loss of an entire generation of young men on the battlefields of the first world war?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!