Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by the_escaflowne_2k
No change in how i usually think of you then.
Though im surprised by a distinct lack of Girls Aloud related "comandmants".

See comandment 8.
Canada: Largest population of French to never surrender.

Has anyone ever tried to invade Canada? Ever? Does anyone want to? Even slightly? At least France has decent wine.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sades

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Post by Sades »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
It's hardly random if you target me specificaly is it non-beliver.

It's random if I do it at random intervals, freakshow.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Originally posted by saysadie
freakshow.

At least I don't get crazed phonecalls from people who smell of mouldy beer bottles blasphemer.
Sades

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Post by Sades »

At least I don't get crazed phonecalls from people who smell of mouldy beer bottles blasphemer.

Hey, least I don't end up in bed with nymphomaniacs who are apparently so bad that I get bored enough to stop in the middle of sex just to post on a transformers message board and whine/"brag" to everybody about it, Martha.

Assuming that really happened, of course.

BTW, learn to spell!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Hey, least I don't end up in bed with nymphomaniacs who are apparently so bad that I get bored enough to stop in the middle of sex just to post on a transformers message board and whine/"brag" to everybody about it, Martha.

Ahhh, so you wind up in bed with nymphomaniacs who are really good at it then? In that case I bow to your superior pulling power. Though I'd say it was more of a "Take the piss out of myself" thing than a whine/brag (certainly it's a crap brag).
Assuming that really happened, of course.

Bar the coming on here to post thing. it is (I don't have a computer and I wouldn#t want to get the keyboard sticky anyways).
BTW, learn to spell!

You're not really called Stewart by any chance are you?
Aardvark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Post by Aardvark »

The subject heading looks like its got a bad stutter

So how does your religion feel about people who are a figment of Terry Venables imagination???
-Alex???
Sades

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Post by Sades »

Ahhh, so you wind up in bed with nymphomaniacs who are really good at it then? In that case I bow to your superior pulling power.
It's a bit different for chicks [least, I'm assuming based on the experiences of my friends and I]. I get grabbed at in bars by idiot horndogs whom I'm usually not all that interested in. They're usually good for a laugh/drink/dance or two, though... Until they start thinking they're entitled to something from me, begin calling my mobile and leaving multiple creepy and/or annoying messages like "I'm at [bar name] and you're not here! Where are you?!?"/"Hey, it's [name], haven't seen you in a while and [blah blah blah heavy edit], we should really get together sometime. Call me." every weekend.

I really need to change my mobile number and start giving people a fake one.
You're not really called Stewart by any chance are you?

Nah, I meant in general. I usually need to take a moment to work out what it is you're trying to say... [/bitch mode ;) ]
Originally posted by Aardvark
The subject heading looks like its got a bad stutter.
Yeah... anyone else read the last word in the topic title with an "n" instead of an "l" on first glance? I did a bit of a double-take when I first saw it...
Sociopathic Autobot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Yeah... anyone else read the last word in the topic title with an "n" instead of an "l" on first glance? I did a bit of a double-take when I first saw it...

Could be either or considering how Dalek described the nympho.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

no one tries to invade canada because im here.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

Has anyone ever tried to invade Canada? Ever? Does anyone want to? Even slightly? At least France has decent wine.

France doesn't need to be invaded to surrender, so Canada's already one up on them.
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
inflatable dalek

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who Likes A Nice Big Cult?

It's a bit different for chicks [least, I'm assuming based on the experiences of my friends and I]. I get grabbed at in bars by idiot horndogs whom I'm usually not all that interested in.

Ahhh, then perhaps we have meet! Errr, I mean shocking behavior...
Nah, I meant in general. I usually need to take a moment to work out what it is you're trying to say... [/bitch mode ;) ]

Oh I get that all the time, usually in conversation rather than by the written word though...

To be honest that was the entire point of the thread.
So how does your religion feel about people who are a figment of Terry Venables imagination???
Terry Venables is a figment of my imagination.
no one tries to invade canada because im here.

No one invades canada because we've all seen the full horror of The New Avengers In Canada...