Computron, where are you?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
But you did begin it causing the snowball.

*Points back at previous post*
Amnesia
Protoform

Post by Amnesia »

Now calm down everyone. Maybe the lurker thing was not the cleverest thing to do, but that's no reason to be upset! That's something I will never understand about this place - that people become angry for the smallest of reasons... Image

------------------
First Lurbie of the TF Archive!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I wasn't angry, I was stating from ym view he started that, thats it not angry though.
So close to doing something pathetic there. Must get ahold of self.
------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-13-2001).]
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

funny cause you did just post something bout me behind my back
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Cripes you two! Leave each other alone! TC84 don't instigate anything, and Blaster86 just ignore it...

------------------
ThunderCracker84

Originally posted by Strafe:
Cripes you two! Leave each other alone! TC84 don't instigate anything, and Blaster86 just ignore it...

alright you know what, this is the first thing I've said in reply to him in two days. So just calm down and dont over react over one god damned post. So dont call me the instigator when he tries to say something about me first.

[This message has been edited by ThunderCracker84 (edited 12-13-2001).]
Amnesia
Protoform

Post by Amnesia »

Originally posted by me:
That's something I will never understand about this place - that people become angry for the smallest of reasons... Image

------------------
First Lurbie of the TF Archive!
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84:
So just calm down and dont over react over one god damned post.

You can see the irony here I hope?

So dont call me the instigator when he tries to say something about me first.

Did you or did you not post a statement in this topic accusing Blaster86 of doing something? By doing so you spread an argument that at the very least could be contained to one topic.

------------------
ThunderCracker84

ya, he posted something about me in this topic, then he edited his post so I wouldn't see it but he was to late
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

You can see the irony here I hope?

Oh don't worry I could.
Did you or did you not post a statement in this topic accusing Blaster86 of doing something? By doing so you spread an argument that at the very least could be contained to one topic.

I'm not going to respond to it.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
I'm not going to respond to it.

THIS IS A RESPONSE!! NOT responding means I do not see your post above, because it isn't THERE!

But it IS there, hence you responded! You don't want to respond, then don't. And don't respond with a post saying you are not going to respond, that's responding! Do I NEED to take this cycle of common-sense around a few more times, or have you gotten it?

TC84, he posted one thing about you. This does not EXCUSE your post about him! HE shouldn't have posted it, but you shouldn't have responded....see? Right back to the "don't Respond" thing I was just talking about.

Funny as all-hell how you can use the same damned solution for both parties.

Now, if both parties are smart enough to take this solution in mind.

Oh, and what that means is, you respond to this post with nothing other than "I UNDERSTAND." You do NOT acknowledge either person, you do NOT go further with any more "he started it" "he said this." You know, it helps if the person doesn't START anything, but it REALLY helps when the other person doesn't continue the damned thing!

I'm not a moderator in this forum, so I can't do much but give this REALLY insightful advice. But so help me, if I see any of this $H!T in my forums, I will personally kill every thread within the topic, as SSG has already decided to do. You two can't learn to shake hands and be friggin' merry, you can learn to wear horse-blinders and NOT RESPOND TO EACH OTHER. No matter WHAT the person says.

Really, it solves a lot of junk.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I was just saying, He said now Blaster will probably say something to your post. I was saying I wasn't going to so settle down. I know there is a problem with me and him and I keep trying to settle it I had sigs made I was being nice I was doing everything in my power, He just has something against me. I also didn't insult him just stated the obvious about myself.

------------------
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Actually, he was asking TC84 a question about saying something about you, and you said "I'm not going to respond to it." You didn't need to say that. That's the point I'M trying to make. This is just as bad as anything said previously. The details of why are in my above post, I don't care if it's a lot, read it entirely.

I'll say this. Don't worry about settling anything anymore. Either of you. That's your last real solution. Don't try and be friends, just avoid being enemies right out front.

BLASTER, you have no power over what TC decides to say, so don't even worry about it or try and fix the situation. You worry about what YOU say, which should be nothing.

TC, the same goes for you. Whatever or however Blaster posts about you, DO NOT POST BACK. You two do not have the maturity to handle yourselves diplomatically, so don't even take anything he says to your brain and feel like you have to defend yourself.

You want to be the good guy? Let the OTHER ONE be the bad guy. By zipping your lip, ignoring the other, and keeping on topic. Let THEM say all the wrong things, and you say NOTHING. See, then you are no longer 'involved,' and the other person is making these idle insults into thin air. THEN, we pick one bad guy, and not two.

Be responsible for yourself ONLY. That's all you need to worry about, that's all you should worry about.

The BEST thing is that both of you never speak of each other again. The worst, you both get banned. The comprimise, ONE of you gets banned and the other stays, depending who decided to be smart, and who didn't.

It's gonna be one of the three.

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 12-13-2001).]
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

I just hope they do something so we don't see them sniping at each other in every thread. It does nothing but annoy the hell out of everybody.

BTW, welcome aboard Compucon. At Transfans, I'm...well actually I'm not registered... Image

R.

------------------
Thanks to Skycat for the new sig pic!
-------------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Transformers TNG--The ultimate in TF gaming.

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
-------------------------
Be sure to stop by the basement run by torture and pain experts RCOSD and Redstreak, the 2001 Archiver Alliance of the year!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Yes, excuse my manners, I think I just finally flipped on this ordeal.

Compucon, welcome to TFArchive. Do stick around, it's loads of fun here. Image

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 12-14-2001).]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Well, heres as good a place as any. Hey TC I'm sorry for all the things that have happened.

------------------
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Children

------------------
Down with lame Japanese names! Fight Super Lifeform Transformers my @$$

Guess what my sn is on aim? yeah, Sir Auros
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Amnesia:
people become angry for the smallest of reasons... Image
Yes... people won't let things go.

If everyone would read Pun's posts above, I'd be grateful. If they'd listen to them, I'd be even more grateful.

Compucon, sorry if this was a welcome thread in your eyes... we're experiencing a few organic technical difficulties right at the moment, which will be resolved soon, one way or another. If you want to start a self-introductory topic, please feel free. Image

xxxCLOSEDxxx

------------------

Check out my collection & trade list and other TF stuff @ denyer.cjb.net!
Later, when I was hanging from the tree... — Bill Hicks