Your Latest Non-TF Toy Acquisitions

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Skyquake87
Protoform
Articles: 0

Re: Your Latest Non-TF Toy Acquisitions

Post by Skyquake87 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:40 pm

Power Rangers Lightning Collection Ranger Slayer
Saw this while looking through Comics And Cocktails website and thought it looked absolutely awesome. It was on clearance as the small blaster accessory is missing, and was an absolute bargain. Love the figure; it's got a dynamite mix of pink, black, silver and white. Comes with a bow and some arrows/ blast effect thingy in electric pink. Great stuff! Hasbro: til all are one!

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun May 02, 2021 6:09 am

Dragon Stars Broly (DBS: Broly) - Bought from EB Games.

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun May 09, 2021 6:14 am

Gogeta (Super) - Bought from EB Games.

Super Saiyan Gohan, Super Saiyan Cabba, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeto, Goku Black, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Zamasu - Bought all of these from a eBay seller who was selling them at half-price.

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:26 am

Lego Harry Potter 76382 Hogwarts Moment: Transfiguration Class,
Lego Harry Potter 76382 76383 Hogwarts Moment: Potions Class,
Lego Harry Potter 76382 76384 Hogwarts Moment: Herbology Class,
Lego Harry Potter 76382 76385 Hogwarts Moment: Charms Class &
Lego Star Wars 75292 The Razor Crest.

The completion of a couple of lay-bys.

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:31 am

Lego Harry Potter 76395 Hogwarts: First Flying Lesson.

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:33 am

Power Rangers Lightning Collection Lord Drakkon Evo III - A friend was able to order this for me from Hasbro Pulse.

Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Marvel Legends Iron Man 2020
Something of an anachronism these days, but like many Marvel UK fans, Arno Stark has some resonance for me. The figure is excellent. I love the deep burgundy and gold armour, it looks fantastic. The goofy cog shoulder designs make this 'future' version of Iron Man are great, as are the weird gears on his hips. It's funny these design choices scream '50s Sci-Fi rather than future tech, but the characgter wouldn't look right without them. Although I can do without blast effects, these ones are nice - a bunch of repulsor blasts for his hands and some excellent ones you can assemble and plug into his feet to make him look like he's blasting off! Fantastic. I also picked up the Omnibus collection that pulls together the Machine Man mini-series, an Amazing Spider-Man Annual story I didn't know about, his appearance in Death's Head's comic, the '90s Graphic Novel and an appearance in some mid 2000s Amazing Fantasy style anthology. Decent stories, but nothing to blow you away. I do like how selfish Arno is and it would have been nice to see Marvel steer him more towards being a mercenary than the regular super hero hinted at here.

Marvel Legends Fan Vote 2020 Silk
Just a reissue of a figure that came out in 2016, but with extra hands and whatnot. Has a stronger print than the 2016 version, but only on the front. For no doubt budgetary reasons, Hasbro didn't want to spend money on expensive back printing on a quick cash-grab reissue. Not that I mind, because she's ace. And a surprising find on the shelves of hmv, along with all the Wanda Vision Marvel Legends. And MODOK (whyyyy?). Figure is super posable, looks great and comes with a Mask up/ Mask down head. I like that her mask up version chimes neatly with the times!

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Dragon Stars Janemba, Cooler Final Form, Jiren - Bought these off Marketplace at half their retail value plus got a free Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black as well.

Denyer
Articles: 3

Post by Denyer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:31 pm

If anyone else is following Origins or Masterverse there were tons of reveals from Power-Con this weekend;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZs28vVcgY

The sort of reveals TF fandom would be frothing about if Hasbro made the equivalent.

Or there's Pixel Dan's walk-around with some of the stuff at booths;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFyFcIAKnoc

(This is a memo to myself if you can't tell, but curious if anyone else *is* following the lines? I'm surprised Masterverse is getting so much product, assume Revelation viewing success is translating into toy sales for the more Classics-style figures too.)

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:18 pm

Dragon Stars Gogeta Super Saiyan Blue - Bought off eBay.