Dexter

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Dexter

Post by Sades »

Anyone else watch this? It's pretty entertaining. A friend lent us some disks, so we've been watching an episode or two a day for the past week or so.

We're just finished watching "Shrink Wrap"- it was a good episode, but
SPOILER! (select to read)
the doctor being the Ice Truck Killer wasn't really all that surprising. I figured it was him at the surviving victim's hospital party- the hints in the dialogue were way too broad and obvious, and I kind of thought the irony factor would be too good to pass up.

Then again, I guess it's not really irony if it's written that way. :o Fine... "it would make the plot all twisty and good if it wasn't so obvious, but it kinda was so it fell a bit flat with me". There.
Yeah, I haven't read the books. Whatcha gonna do about it? :swirly:

While looking for the ep name, I accidently read ahead one or two eps and spoiled some of it for myself. Boo.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

I got a lil bit obsessed with it, bought the first 2 seasons on dvd and watched em in the space of a few days, just waiting for s3 to be released in ole blighty
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

It's my favorite cable series. Too bad I don't have cable anymore. I wonder what they're gonna call the next murderer to plague Miami.
Sades

Post by Sades »

The end of "Father Knows Best" made me sad. :(
That poor little old lady.
How
dexter handled the Paul problem
in "Seeing Red" was fantastic, however.

As much as I'm enjoying this, I can't see how they're going to manage to keep this relevant for... what season is it in? It just ended, yeah?

Six? I'd look it up but I don't want to risk spoiling it for myself again.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

4, with a fifth coming in September. So far, so good.
Sades

Post by Sades »

burnitall wrote:So far, so good.
I'd hope so- I'm somehow thinking they can't keep this up without it seeming contrived. Especially for 5 seasons. I'm kind of seeing touches of it already.

I'm a bit shocked that I'm getting into something that's actually still on TV. :o