Book Me, Dano.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
HeavyArms
Protoform
Articles: 0

Re: Book Me, Dano.

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:22 am

Star Wars: The High Republic: The Rising Storm - Found at Big W.

Star Wars: Darth Plagueis & Star Wars Queen's Shadow - Bought from Amazon AU.

Sades
Location: I just took a DNA test turns out I'm 100% 40 flupping years old. What?

Post by Sades » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:38 am

Oh ****, IT'S HAPPENING HERE TOO. WHY

HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:26 pm

I was able to get a bunch of Star Wars comics from a local seller on Marketplace, they are:

Darth Maul, Kanan vol. 1 & 2, Darth Vader: Dark Lord Of The Sith vol. 2-4, Poe Dameron vol. 1, Star Wars vol. 7-11, Darth Vader vol. 4, Doctor Aphra vol. 2-4, 6-7, Star Wars ongoing vol. 1and Darth Vader ongoing vol. 1.

I got them for a pretty good price as well.

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:34 pm

As this is the 25th Anniversary year for Tomb Raider, Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics(or at least the five people at CD who haven't been pressganged into trying to make Avengers break even) have posted for free on the Tomb Raider blog the three novels that came out when Angel of Darkness did: The Amulet of Power, The Bronze Men, and The Lost Cult.

And for the conspiracy minded among you, they picked the month my birthday falls in to be Angel of Darkness month, which is my favorite Tomb Raider game.

I also got the Judge Dredd/2000A.D. Humble Bundle, which at the time of writing is still available for the next 15 days or so. I can finally read The Day the Law Died and Apocalypse War and see how much the audio adaptations changed. Aside from the ending of Apocalypse War, at least.