So, now that we're getting up there in age, Who do you think will kick the bucket first?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Dedicon used to be fine up until at least a year after he stopped posting. We spoke on msn Messenger back then, he seemed fine...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

No contigencey plans here, I'd be worried some of you riff raff would turn up at my funeral.

In terms of absent posters, I wouldn't wish anyone dead but there's certainly a few I'm hoping have been badly maimed since they left us.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Cheers KD :)
Clay wrote:Dedicon!
DrizziT [and sprites touch?] from back in the day too.

Without wanting to be morbid with a membership of thousands even taking into account spambots, alt IDs etc. and what's closing on twenty years since Brendan forgot to lock his cellar door the odds are we've probably lost a couple of people anyway. And sadly Tramp wasn't one of them.
Terome

Post by Terome »

I have prepared a long, long list of hilarious / heartbreaking status updates to be posted up on my social networks for every month following my death. It will be an electronic haunting.

That will teach them.
inflatable dalek

Cliffjumper wrote: And sadly Tramp wasn't one of them.
Be fair, if we got rid of everyone that annoyed you we'd be left with...

err...
Hound

Post by Hound »

Me!
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
inflatable dalek

Hound wrote:Me!
So presumably you think Sades has annoyed Cliffy and thus would be exiled to the horrible wilderness death you would be spared from then?

*Big wooden spoon to stir my pot with*
Sades

Post by Sades »

Who haven't I annoyed?

Hound has my passwords, or knows where to get them. Hoping that various accounts will be shut down after I kick off. Letting people know, that's up to him. I won't be around to care. :p

I've been thinking about a will lately. Thing is, I don't have anything valuable that anyone would fight over, so I might just be fine without one.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

With the way I work and everything, I'll be surprised if I make it past age fifty.
:devil: Image :angel:
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote:With the way I work and everything, I'll be surprised if I make it past age fifty.
How old are you now, out of interest?
Wreck and Rule!
inflatable dalek

He's 49 and three and one half quarters.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I plan to live forever, and so far, my plan works perfectly....
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

In my current Florida surroundings it's a constant challenge to wonder when the weather wants to become nickle sized hail and 60 mph squalls, not to mention being the chin to take the blows of Hurricanes on. though I havent finalized it my Funeral Playlist is;

Always Look on the Brightside of Life" by Monty Python i

The Touch>" by Stan Busch

Highway to Hell" by AC/DC

and "One More Time" by Daft Punk as they reveal I am infact not dead but now merely a brain jar cyborg who only knows hate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Sades wrote:I've been thinking about a will lately. Thing is, I don't have anything valuable that anyone would fight over, so I might just be fine without one.
I'm thinking of it as a fun thing; I've got DVDs, books, toys etc. earmarked for various people I think they'll mean something to/interest/surprise/really piss off/embarrass, so I get to be a sort-of beyond the grave random Santa. My last testament is also going to involve lots of people being ordered to finish off stuff I haven't finished out of spite.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Cliffjumper wrote:My last testament is also going to involve lots of people being ordered to finish off stuff I haven't finished out of spite.
That's brilliant! I'm so using that...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

You're going to be too busy blogging a race-by-race history of Formula One.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Cliffjumper wrote:You're going to be too busy blogging a race-by-race history of Formula One.
:up:
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

And you're going to have 780 films to watch and review.
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Post by Tantrum »

Cliffjumper wrote:I'm thinking of it as a fun thing; I've got DVDs, books, toys etc. earmarked for various people I think they'll mean something to/interest/surprise/really piss off/embarrass, so I get to be a sort-of beyond the grave random Santa. My last testament is also going to involve lots of people being ordered to finish off stuff I haven't finished out of spite.
It sounds like you need a haunted house to bequeath to anyone willing to spend the night inside.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry
inflatable dalek

Taking over the F1 site should be easy. "1973 Season Race 4: Some big circle in Europe. Let's say Monte Carlos as that one at least looks a bit different and British people slightly give a **** about it as second best after Silverstone:

Everyone went round in a circle repeatedly lots of times till the person in the best car won, but it was way better than today because they were allowed to explode and die unlike the mamby pandy girls race it has become. The person in the slightly faster car at the end was one of the Hill's. Let's say Jimmy.

*Rant about the inaccuracies of F1 films, especially that Stallone one.*

9/10

Repeat, just changing the name of the circuit (alternating between exotic sounding cities and shit holes) and the person in the best car. Simples!