Mobile games suggestions?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Mobile games suggestions?

Post by Sades »

Pls.

Looking for something fun to do on a plane. It'd be nice if it didn't require wifi but I think I can get wifi on the plane (?) so it might not be a biggie. Halps?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sades

Re: Mobile games suggestions?

Post by Sades »

GEE THANKS :P
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Our three year old has forbidden us from playing mobile games, apparently, so I couldn't help. My wife tried to play some Bejewelled knockoff on her phone a few months ago and he still scolds both of us for it every single day.

"Daddy, no circles!"

At which point I usually have to point out that my phone is in the other room and I'm actually reading a book...
Hound

Post by Hound »

That is fucking adorable! LOL
Sades

Post by Sades »

Warcry wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:48 pm Our three year old has forbidden us from playing mobile games, apparently, so I couldn't help. My wife tried to play some Bejewelled knockoff on her phone a few months ago and he still scolds both of us for it every single day.

"Daddy, no circles!"

At which point I usually have to point out that my phone is in the other room and I'm actually reading a book...
That's okay, it was months later and I was kidding. :D

And that is super adorable. :swirly: Ours is still the tallest in her class, and is graduating kinder in a few weeks. We got the grad photo proofs from the school yesterday. I knew they were getting grad photos, but I didn't realise they'd be actual cap and gown photos. My heart fell through my fucking stomach at seeing my kid in a cap and gown. :laugh:

edit: No autocensor? Are we grown-ups now, D? \o/
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

It gets less adorable when you hear it at least five times a day, but I know I'll miss it when he outgrows it. :)
Sades wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:45 pmAnd that is super adorable. :swirly: Ours is still the tallest in her class, and is graduating kinder in a few weeks. We got the grad photo proofs from the school yesterday. I knew they were getting grad photos, but I didn't realise they'd be actual cap and gown photos. My heart fell through my fucking stomach at seeing my kid in a cap and gown. :laugh:
She's, what, around six or seven now? I have to admit, the thought of ours going to school in a couple years is still kinda terrifying.

My sister's oldest is turning sixteen this weekend and I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that someone I babysat while I was an adult is now old enough to drive.
Sades wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:45 pmedit: No autocensor? Are we grown-ups now, D? \o/
Apparently the new autocensor only replaces the exact word currently, so we can't tell someone to go **** themselves, but could call them a fucking motherfucker. Also, there's apparently only four words actually censored, and I'll be kinda disappointed now if no one tries to do trial and error to figure out what they are. :glance:
Sades

Post by Sades »

Warcry wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:33 pm It gets less adorable when you hear it at least five times a day, but I know I'll miss it when he outgrows it. :)
I feel this. Though there are some things I can't wait to have an opportunity miss right now. :laugh:
She's, what, around six or seven now? I have to admit, the thought of ours going to school in a couple years is still kinda terrifying.
Turning six in a couple of days, we're having a kitty adoption party using some plush kitties. Gonna be... crowded. And loud. :p but she'll love it. She doesn't know it's going to be a kitty adoption party, she just knows it's kitty themed. The adoption part is a surprise. I've got little adoption certificates to print out and I'm making collars and putting Goldfish crackers in baggies to give to the kids as "cat treats", it'll be great.
Apparently the new autocensor only replaces the exact word currently, so we can't tell someone to go **** themselves, but could call them a fucking motherfucker. Also, there's apparently only four words actually censored, and I'll be kinda disappointed now if no one tries to do trial and error to figure out what they are. :glance:
****? Shit? Sir Auros? ;)