Siblings

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

How Many siblings do you have?

I'm an only child :)
3%
I have one brother
26%
I have one sister
38%
I have more than one brother
23%
I have more than one sister
10%

Total votes: 39

The Plant
Protoform

Siblings

Post by The Plant »

Do you have any? Do you like them? Do you put up with them? Do you hate them? How many? Boys or Girls?

I have an annoying sister that thinks she's always right and deserves to get the snot beaten out of her every day for a month for the **** she's pulled on me alone. Needless to say I severely dislike her and am very much looking forward to going to college just to get away from her.

I hate younger sisters that get away with everything, and if you do something to retaliate they start balling, and when you get in trouble for it, they stop crying, point, and laugh.

What are your experiences and views on your siblings or just siblings in general?
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

My sister is married, and living with her husband and their son. No problems.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I come from a big family... and we all pretty much get along well. Helps that we all have the same maliciously evil sense of humour. :D

General view on siblings? They're people too. Mah momma always taught me to respect other peoples.[/gump impression] And it *is* possible to mock someone mercilessly and still show them proper respect, it is!!!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

I meant to click more then one brother and more then one sister sadly opnly got brother would a mod be kind enough to fix that.

I've never met my sisters but me Brothers are cool.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

One brother, 3 years younger than me. We used to not get along at all, but after he turned 18 we got along a lot better.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

My brother's generally fine. I took the young padwan out on the piss last night, and the goober spilled my pint over my trousers. Thank God they were black. And to be fair, he did buy me another. Oh and he gave me one of the King Edward cigars I brought back from holiday for him. Which was nice.

He's 17 by the way, I'm 19 in 10 days.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

Two sisters.One older, one younger.

Big sister is amazing, we get on great,(bar the mock fighting)

Little sister is a nightmare, Has a mouth bigger than Brend's and Ghost's put togther and uses it at every chance she gets
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
I took the young padwan out on the piss last night, and the goober spilled my pint over my trousers.
-Ss
I never call my sister Kelly, she's not good enough for me to call her by her name. For the past 2 years I've reffered to her as Goober, or some variation thereof. Believe me, if you lived with her for at least a month, you would too.

I have the same problem RCOSD, she is unable to shut up for a minute, a single friggin minute!
impactor247
Protoform

Post by impactor247 »

i have one sister shes 17 im nearly 22 cause of the age difference we dont really talk much, she is currently in the states and if she wasnt soooooooooo dumb then i would of asked her to pick up a load of rid and armada for me oh well :(
Optimus'
Protoform

Post by Optimus' »

I'm an only child.
I can only be nice to one person today.

TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I spend less time wanting to throttle my female sibling since I spent large amounts of time away at uni...plus she isn't around that much since she joined the Air Cadets...I tend to forget that she's five years younger than me, which is probably a good indication.
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

There is a female Denyer???

This proves that Sadie is right!!
The_Dinobots
Protoform
Location: In The Lizardmen Temple Contemplating how to finish the Old Ones Plans

Post by The_Dinobots »

One Bro one sis....I call my bro Boy and my sis Minty....I don't go by names...And they call me Scot....heheh
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Yeesh...I'm the eldest, in a family of 2 boys 2 girls. And my two brothers are still in town. My sister (who I don't get along with THAT well) is currently 7000 miles away. :D

I get on ok with my brothers to a certain extent. Both think I'm totally nuts however when it comes to me liking Transformers...but then again, so does the rest of the family.
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Three brothers, one who's one year younger than me and two that are 14 and 13ish. Used to fight with the one who's a year younger than me (only person I've actually gotten in a fist-fight with), but now we get along very well. Like the youngest a lot, and get really annoyed with the 14 year-old.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Two bros. One elder, one younger. I get along w/ neither of them. Both of them are big time wiggers, which drives me crazy. Fortunately the elder is off in Seattle, though I'm stuck w/ my younger, who gets a routine ass kicking
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

I've got ne sis ter 4 years younger who is on a life mission to continously piss me off. And as sisters don't count as females, its OK to give out occasional beatings:D
GeneralObsidian
Protoform

Post by GeneralObsidian »

I have a messed up family, life. Let me put that on the table. I do have all brothers, but not one of them is a full-blooded brother. To put it in perspective, my pa has been married seven times, and my ma twice. I have two brothers from my dad's side, one older (we get along with, but rarely see each other), and one younger (I've seen him once in my life, when he was just a baby.) I have one brother from my mother's side, who I lived with for most of my life (we fought and hated each others guts as kids, but now that were're adults - for the most part- we get along fine now). I have a step-sister through one of my dad's married (and one of the few siblings through marriage that I acknowledge as my sister), but I haven't seen her in years). My dad's most recent wife has three kids of her own, and even though they're great kids, they're not truely my siblings - it's hard to explain). Well, there it is. Pretty scary.
Lucifer
Protoform

I have one older sister

Post by Lucifer »

She lives 2700 miles away from me and is married with 2 kids.

However, i wish she were further away. She made my life hell growing up, and if i never talk to her again for the rest of my life, why, that would be just fine with me. She is the epitome of passive aggressive and is a control freak.
"'If you die,' you said, 'so do I,' you said, but it ends the day you understand, there is no forever, just this."
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

I have an older brother (8 years diferance). Used to pick on me when I was a kid and my parents went away for the evening.
Now he's married and has a 1.5 yearold boy(who's a cool baby).
He loves to get on my case and critesize, but for the sake of my folks and his kid I just ignore him (ocational talk back, as someone should shut him up). All in all, don't care much for him and see him maybe once a month so it's ok.

Having a smart mouth gets me in a lot of stupid $#!t.
------------------------
Original artwork M.cavotta