[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Sorry, but I'll have to be absent for two days or so, since I'm really not feeling too well. Just pretend that TC is tagging along in the background and his voice actor is on strike, okay?
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

I'll be out for 4 days. In Homefront, I allowed Stark to move him if necessary. In Renaissance if any of my characters (Backstreet, Override, Dogfight and Camshaft) need to move out or something please Mods, feel free to do what you consider necessary. Thanks!
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Things are going to be a bit....difficult for me for a week or so...can I get someone to take over my characters?

Chromia in the Nebulos thread....

Moonracer in the Homefront one....
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Am off on Holiday till Friday so the Mods will have to look after my characters .

Flec feel free to move Overdrive to the Artic and move Wingspan to wherever Excavator is headed.
Reflector

Forewarned is forearmed.

Post by Reflector »

I'll be busy hosting my family Friday through Tuesday. If my characters need moved, those interacting with them may feel free to do so.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Tiki Torch
Protoform

Post by Tiki Torch »

I'll be gone all through Tuesday. If the mods would likeanother helpfull hand on Omega, use Ratchet. Everyone else shouldn't have to do anything, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm here.
Elcor
Protoform

Will be out

Post by Elcor »

Sorry, I will be out until 10th of November. All Mod beings (especially Warcry :) ) are free to use Insecticons, Technobots and Jetwave as they see fit.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Go to the camp not here until Saturday.
SixShot(UK)
Protoform

Post by SixShot(UK) »

Hiya folks

Im not gonna get a chance to sort out my place in the rpg for a while as my ex has decided to single handedly ruin my life.

So until this thing is sorted if you can look after my guys that would be great.

Thanks and sorry
verytired

absences

Post by verytired »

I'm gonna be away from 19/11/05 to 28/11/05, chances of getting to a computer very slim: if any of my guys need moving or whatever, just have 'em act as they would.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Hwrm. So my pirated home internet is on the fritz for some reason, and I'm not quite in a position to figure it out... In any case, I'll probably be pretty much non-existent until Wednesday or so. If my characters need moved (as I'm sure some do), responsible parties may feel free. Sorry 'bout this.

EDIT: And no more than twelve hours later, it's tenuously back up. Should be back into the swing tonight if it keeps behaving.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Not here until tuesday.
Reflector

Since I haven't posted in this thread in, oh, two weeks...

Post by Reflector »

Well, it's finals time, gang. You know how that goes. I'll be pretty busy with studying and exams through Wednesday, then packing and flying back to Pittsburgh Thursday. I'm not likely to have any time to post between then and when I finally hitch a ride back to Scranton Sunday night, and who can say what comes after that with Christmas and New Year and friends and the like, so I may be scattered until mid-January. I'll try to keep everyone posted, if nothing else. If I am out extensively and my characters need moved, the usual responsible parties can take care of them. Good luck to the rest of ya'll having finals and travels.
verytired

Post by verytired »

I am still here, but nothings happened with the situations involving my guys. so...
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Hey all....

My life is kinda going in the crapper.....so..

I'm officially quitting all of my RPG's. I just don't have the time or even the energy to continue at this time.

So, my characters are all up for grabs now.

Sorry guys....
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

I'm gone, too. I have to make a choice between which RPG I wanna be more involved in (this one or the Seibertron one). And unforunately, I'm more active in the Seibertron one than I am here.

All my characters are up for grabs. Do with them what you will.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

I'm going away from the 24th to the 28th

Strong possibility of lack of internet over those days, so I'll catch up and post when I get back *doesn't really like other players playing her characters*

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I'll be back in a few days. I will still frequent the site for my daily source of internet crack but I am not up to posting right now. I won't be long, if anyone wants to play my guys *I am not expecting more than a few days* just drop me a pm.

Just some stuff going on here thats on the mind so right now the games not high on my list. But in a few days I will be back :)
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

I go on New Year vacation until Wednesday.
Scout

Post by Scout »

:) Have a Happy New Year's Eve everyone.

I'm off after posts tonight- going to be downtown Chicago tomorrow with friends. I'll be back Sunday - sometime in the evening after I've caught up on sleep.