[Site] Character Profile Submissions

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
wyze2099
Protoform

Post by wyze2099 »

In some posts I described some NPC ISS officers as being based on more model lines than just Sideswipe/Red Alert/etc. One was from Bumblebee's model line (and even had 'Bee's Cybertronian alt mode as seen in "More Than Meets the Eye, Part One"), one was inspired by the Legends-class Red Alert parked on my desk (using a Hot Shot mold), and another resembled what Animated!Bulkhead's model line might've looked like in the G1 cartoon (but I made him the smart one, to make it clear he's not Bulkhead).

And of course, they all had the vaguely-defined ISS color scheme, which I personally imagine looks similar to Red Alert's deco, but I could be completely wrong about that.

Heck, I figure quite a few well-known Transformer model lines could be represented in the ISS, by virtue of civilians having joined the force. I can just imagine that there's some hard-nosed veteran on the force who happens to have the same body design as Wheelie. Why, yes, I am easily amused. :)
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

wyze2099 wrote:And of course, they all had the vaguely-defined ISS color scheme, which I personally imagine looks similar to Red Alert's deco, but I could be completely wrong about that.
Seeing as it is theme within the ISS, I decided to call the Red Alert clones ISS Interceptors, aka the standard ISS officer.
In some posts I described some NPC ISS officers as being based on more model lines than just Sideswipe/Red Alert/etc.
I've always imagined it that way too, hence I quickly threw together a couple more ISS NPCs (already mentioned in the fan-profile thread). They're just generics, meant to give a face to some of those other nameless/faceless NPC running about.

ISS SWAT
ISS Scout
ISS Air Support

These okay?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

whoops. Looks like I forgot to place Shriek and Webweaver's mottos...

Shriek:
"Defeat comes from within, not without."

Webweaver:
"The strength of an empire is measured by the strength of the rope that binds it together."[/b]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hi Zigzagger

Yes Lady Loca and co. are civilians I suppose technically they are Kaonites
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Blurr's new profile!

Blurr

Character history
Blurr is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, land-based Autobots. Part of Fortress Maximus' crew that went to Nebulos, Blurr was upgraded into a Targetmaster with the Nebulan Haywire. In 2006, during the Decepticons' attack on Autobot City, Blurr was one of the defenders and part of Ultra Magnus' team that fought Galvatron and Unicron.

Later, Blurr participated in many of the battles against the Cybertronian Empire and the Decepticons. Recently he fought alongside many Autobots against Bug Bite.

Physical Abilities
Blurr is fast, very fast. He has superior reflexes and speed. Haywire, his Nebulan partner, transforms into a weapon for him. He also talks in a nearly incomprehensible speed, which sometimes (well, many times) leads to miscommunication. Blurr is very jerky and high-strung. Physically, he has average strength and endurance, and relies more on his inhuman reflexes to get out of tight spots. However his speed has a drawback as it consumes more energon than normal.

Recently Blurr upgraded his own body with a mechanism that is able to store his kinetic energy into potential energy, thus conserving energon. This has the side-effect of making his vocal speed normal. However, he can release the saved potential energy, entering a superspeed state (like the Flash).

Personal Relationships
Blurr is quite close to Hot Rod and Springer, as well as the late Kup. He is on friendly terms with most of the Autobots.

Afterburner

Character History
Afterburner hates and despises authority. For a good reason. Scattershot, Grimlock and Optimus Prime are the scant few that he respects and obeys. Created by Grimlock and later joining Maxmius' crew on Nebulos, Afterburner is usually seen among the Technobots or combined as Computron. Why does he despise authority? Many people suspect that it's 'inherited' from his creator Grimlock. However, there is a darker backstory to this. Following orders from a now-deceased Autobot commander, Afterburner nearly lost all of his Technobot comrades and many else. After that, he resented authority, blaming them for his friends' near death.

Personal Relationships
Due to Afterburner's attitude, he doesn't have much friends. Mostly, his friends are the Technobots and the Throttlebots.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Huffer

Huffer is an engineering genius, a talented construction worker and a brilliant mathematician. Once a sullen, pessimistic and whiny autobot, Huffer has become fueled by the challenge and reward of designing and building. Although Huffer doesn't often socialize, when he does it is usually for either the company of his fellow engineers or with his fellow minibots.

Character History

During the Quintesson Invasion, Huffer was among the group of minicons who inadvertently got separated from the main Autobot force fleeing Cybertron. Due to the frequent tendency of their shuttle to break down or stray off course, the minibots aboard didn't reach Earth until much later than the rest of their comrades.

After arriving on Earth, Huffer was tasked with a number of significant engineering projects, including upgrading and rebuilding Metroplex, and refurbishing the long dormant Steelhaven.

Physical Abilities

Not one to seek out combat, Huffer can nonetheless hold his own thanks to his great strength and durability. The only weapon he regularly carries is a small hand blaster, however, given time to prepare, he is known to enter battle with custom made weapons of his own design.

Pipes

Pipes likes to collect junk. In fact, his quarters are filled almost wall-to-wall with the stuff, most of it low-quality electronics and machinery from Earth. He has an almost childlike approach to life, which accounts for his fascination for strange gadgets, penchant for getting into trouble, and habit of being oblivious to the danger around him. His enthusiasm, however, is infectious, and he often finds himself as the de facto leader among his friends as he bulls his way around.

Character History

During the Quintesson Invasion, Pipes was among the group of minicons who inadvertently got separated from the main Autobot force fleeing Cybertron. Due to the frequent tendency of their shuttle to break down or stray off course, the minibots aboard didn't reach Earth until much later than the rest of their comrades.

After arriving on Earth, Pipes got to work enjoying himself by inviting himself along for several combat missions, mud wrestling with other autobots, teasing his comrades, and befriending a local group of children. Pipes is now back on Cybertron, and is probably getting into trouble right now.

Physical Abilities

Pipes is immensely strong and durable, second only to Brawn among the minibots. Pipes can also emit corrosive gasses from the pipes on his forearms, which eat through fortifications, rock formations and enemy soldiers with equal vigor. Although he is immune to the effects himself, he has to be careful to avoid injuring his fellow Autobots. Additionally, Pipes carries a pair of hand blasters that he keeps holstered on his hips, gunslinger style.

Personal Relationships

Pipes has an uncanny rapport with children, he can make friends with adolescents of virtually any species.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hey, I spotted a little error! Triton's player is -blackout-, not lordseeker. Of course, -blackout- dropped him some time ago, so...
Blackjack

Heeere's Scorponok!

Post by Blackjack »

Scorponok

Recent Character History [subject to change as I read through the archives. Used the Marvel comics origin mostly. @ mods, feel free to correct anything wrong]
Scorponok, the former leader of the Decepticons on Earth, led a band of Decepticons in pursuit of Fortress Maximus to Nebulos. There he was bonded to the Nebulan leader Lord Zarak as a Headmaster. On Earth, Scorponok eliminated Ratbat from his position during the Underbase Saga and suceeded as Decepticon leader on Earth. There, he made a truce with Optimus Prime to fight the planet-consuming Unicron. However, Scorponok, influenced by Lord Zarak, was killed in the confrontation.

As time went by, Scorponok had been rebuilt, complete with a city-sized Transector of himself which was destroyed in the Reclamation of Cybertron from the Quintessons. (?) Serving as a general in the Decepticon army, he was always an active player among the Decepticons' military forces, leading the troops into battle numerous times. Recently, during the Civil War, disgusted by the bureaucracy and backstabbings in Polyhex, Scorponok decided to choose the side of Gigatron, opting for a more intelligent and seeding-the-future vision in favour against Megatron's more chaotic and direct rule.

Physical Abilities
Built as an engine of destruction, Scorponok is filled to the brim with weaponry. While no longer a Headmaster (?) and downsized from a Citybot, Scorponok is still massive. Easily twice the height of the average Transformer, Scorponok is powerful, has thick armour and very intelligent. His tail is able to fire bolts of electricity or destructive beams of lasers. He has quad-laser weapon batteries and various lesser weaponry. He also has a shield and an anti-gravity gun.

Weaknesses
Scorponok is very slow in scorpion mode. Scorponok loves to lash out at his subordinates verbally and sometimes physically, berating them even for the simplest of mistakes. He also has a habit of making decisions, while logical, are decidedly unpopular. (such as forming an alliance with the Autobots during his tenure as leader.) This puts him at odds with many Decepticons. Scorponok is also just too stubborn to give up, even when he is near death. He also experiences times of self-doubt.

Personal Relationships
Scorponok has few friends. Gigatron is the closest thing he could consider an associate, and Optimus Prime is someone he looks up to while bonded to Lord Zarak. However, that view has changed over time, although Scorponok still respects Prime.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Whirl

Physical Abilities
Whirl, despite his madcap behaviour, is rather intelligent, and has above-average agility, strength and endurance despite his odd frame might lead someone to think. He can fly at practically any angle, and is an expert in daredevil stunts. Whirl is armed with four incendiary shell cannons and a photon beam rifle. Additionally in robot mode he uses a null-ray and a paralyzo box, both which can immobilize targets. His gangly, inconventional robot mode leads him to be able to pull moves that others won't expect.

Weaknesses
His inconventional robot mode has been an inconvenience at times. His claws make him unable to do more delicate tinkering. Whirl's crazy flying also makes him a target. His rotors, while resilient, are prone to damage. Also, while he's tough, he often gets into scraps that are too much for him.

Personal Relationships
Whirl is on very good terms with most of the Wreckers.
Springer85
Protoform

my 1st try @ a character profile submission

Post by Springer85 »

Freeway

Freeway likes to think of himself as a comedian, but most of the people who know him would sooner call him a jerk. He's spiteful and immature, calling attention to everyone else's failings and kicking them when they're down. Abusing others makes him feel better about himself, but when the tables are turned and he finds himself the butt of a joke he can't help but get angry.

Recent Character History:
Freeway joined a team of Autobots and Decepticons and is helping them liberating Protihex from the Space Maffia.

Physical Abilities
Freeway's specialty is spreading misinformation and setting traps. He's adept at intercepting coded radio transmissions, interpreting them, and then substituting his own erroneous signals instead. He's equipped with a broad-band, ultra-sensitive radio frequency detector and transmitter, disguised as his car AM FM radio, which enables him to do all this. He uses a variety of gadgets for sabotage: sonic land mines, magnetic homing grenades and powerful, rust-inducing oxidizing agents, which are his favorites.

Weaknesses
Freeway is not particularly strong or fast, but thinks on his feet and improvises if the situation calls for it. If he faces an opponent that makes fun of him during a battle, Freeway often loses his temper, resulting in Freeway attacking without caring for his personal well being.

Sometimes he is a victim of his own comedic talents- at times he laughs so hard at his own jokes that he'll pop a few internal circuits from their connections and disable himself.

Personal Relationships
Even though he makes allot of fun of him, Freeway likes to hang out with Blurr. He has a great amount of respect for him eventhough he'll never admit it.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

A quick research on the Sports Car Patrol's history, as well as reading up on the posts made by Prospector (their former player), and I think I'll update his rpg site profile a bit.

Blackjack

Character History

The members of the Sports Car Patrol were created by Thunderwing's scientists after information gained from dissecting the Autobot Battle Patrol, and they were the second batch of Decepticon Micromasters. They served under Megatron's command for a while, before disappearing from active service.

In the RPG
Blackjack and the Sports Car Patrol reappeared on Earth around 2019, when the Transformers were stranded on Earth after being expelled from their home planet by the Quintessons. Blackjack saw a better leader in Gigatron compared to previous Decepticon leaders, and was soon accepted back into the Decepticon fold by the hexchanger. Blackjack then led the Sports Car Patrol in the attack on Tokyo, destroying Japan's Imperial Palace and defeating the Hot Rod Patrol in the process.

Following the Reclamation and recent events, the Sports Car Patrol was expunged from active service somewhere around 2026 by a disgruntled officer working under Gigatron, and the quartet was forced to wander around the slums of Kaon. A falling-out between Blackjack and Hyperdrive caused the team to break up, with Detour sticking close to Blackjack while Road Hugger (under Blackjack's orders) trailed the unstable Hyperdrive to make sure he didn't get into trouble. When Civil War erupted and Megatron arrived on Kaon, Blackjack wasted no time in pledging loyalty to the Decepticon leader whom he had served before.

Blackjack soon participated in the subsequent battles to retake Kolkular, and was present when a group of Autobots blew the ancient fortress up. He also joined the attack against Corvus. Following the destruction of Kolkular, Blackjack was told to find a temporary base for the Decepticons there. After recruiting a ragtag band of Decepticons who survived the Kolkular incident, Blackjack set off for Veterans' Hospital, the only defensible building in the area.

Physical Abilities
Blackjack’s ability to gamble and to calculate risks versus rewards is almost second to none. Combined with his courage and his ability to read opponents, this makes him a valuable soldier and gambler. He normally wields two Micro-sized shotguns in battle, and had recently equipped himself with launchers in his wrists which shoot razor-sharp steel cards at breakneck speed.

Personal Relationships
Blackjack is very friendly to his remaining member, Detour. He is also on good terms with Road Hugger, as the latter had been secretly working with him. Hyperdrive and Blackjack loathe each other, although Blackjack has some sort of a grudging respect with the psychopath. Blackjack is very loyal to Megatron. He is also on friendly terms with most Decepticon Micromasters (and ex-Micromasters).
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Based this profile mostly on my own work, but couldn't really ignore what happened before I got the character so I used a little bit from that. Hope I got that right :)

Landmine

Landmine is a talented, adventurous hero. He craves the chance to rescue innocents from diabolical villains or to explore ancient ruins for precious artifacts. He can be a bit of a hothead, especially when he's just come back from a long tour of asteroid mining. He's also a perfectionist, always exhorting his comrades to pay attention to what they're doing and do the job right.

RPG History
When Landmine requested back up from Smokescreen during a mission and received none, Landmine took it personal. Bringing the Pretenders under his command with him, he staged an assault on Secret Intelligence Service facility. The assault failed and Landmine was taken into custody.

After being reprimanded for his actions by Prowl, Landmine was let go on probation. Landmine became inspired when he caught the news of Springer heading towards Crystal City to do something about the Imperial threat. Wanting to be a part of that, he searched all over the Border Regions to find anybody that could provide him with transportation towards Crystal City under the radar. This let him to Double Dealer who was willing to take him to Crystal City. There, Landmine met up with Springer just in time.

After he helped Springer gather information on the Imperials in Crystal City, Landmine was tasked by Gigatron to do some asteroid mining.

Abilities
Landmine is physically the strongest of the Autobot Pretenders, although he's not the most proficient soldier amongst the group, with combat skills that could only be described as "competent". His talents lie in both the mechanical and natural worlds—he is a proficient engineer, and an expert geologist.

Because of the hostile environments Landmine often has to work in, exposed to cosmic gales, meteorite rain and the like, his shell is constructed of a high-density Cybertronic alloy, resistant to all but the most severe conditions. The suit has full life-support systems to assist motor functions in high gravity. Because of its construction, the shell is impervious to most armaments. Outside his shell, Landmine transforms into an all-terrain exploration vehicle, his mining activities facilitated by electromagnetic, sonic-thermal, chemical, and radiation scanners. He is armed with a laser saber and an astro-blaster that shoots bursts of incendiary explosives.

Weaknesses
Landmine tends to rely too heavily on his outer Pretender shell, becoming almost reluctant to leave the safety of it. In battle, Landmine often over-commits himself, anxious to prove to his fellow Autobots he's just as rough, tough and interesting as any of them.

Personal Relationships
Landmine strongly dislikes Smokescreen.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Springer85 wrote: Bringing the Pretenders under his command with him, he staged an assault on the ISS Headquarters. The assault failed and Landmine was taken into custody.
They didn't attack ISS HQ, they attacked a Secret Intelligence Service facility.

I can understand the confusion, though. Both are security forces ran by the government (SIS = Senate, ISS = Civilian). Even more confusing, both have ties (albeit different arrangements) with the Autobot military - that being through Prowl.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Awesome. Thanks for the help :) Corrected it right away :D
Aspiring DJ!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Since there are quite some gaps in his history at the end of both the former player's runs, I've used the TFA RPG summery. It has some slight modifications however! Thanks Heinrad for helping me with the Wreckers background! :)

Springer (work in progress)

RPG History
Although he was once one of the Autobots' greatest heroes, Springer has become an embittered outcast who wants nothing to do with Optimus Prime and his followers. Formerly the commander of the elite Wreckers, Springer was accidentally killed by a blast of pure Matrix energy fired by Prime. Although he was later revived, Springer was no longer the wisecracking rogue that he had been. Angry, resentful and unwilling to work for the leader who had killed him, Springer abandoned the Autobots and his friends.

It's been unknown what Springer's whereabouts and activities have been for over 7 stellar cycles, before he resurfaced in Iacon. Finding out about a possible Imperial threat, Springer recruited a small band of Autobots to join him for a trip to Crystal City. There he wishes to gather more information on the Imperials to prepare for a possible attack. Eventhough there's a truce between the Decepticons of Gigatron and the Autobots, Springer still felt all optics pointed at him during his stay. It didn't take long before he ran into Sixshot who seems to have taken an interest in him.

Abilities
Springer combines the thrusting power of his legs with his retro thrusters to move rapidly through the battlefield, leaping tall structures in a single bound.
He can transform into a Cybertronian speed car that has the armored plating of a tank. In robot mode, he carries a gun that produces giant wind funnels and his helicopter blade transforms into a powerful light saber. He also carries to photon pistols in each hip compartment for emergency use. Springer is an excellent sword fighter and combines this very well with his brawling fighting style.

Weaknesses
When Springer is in helicopter mode, his blades are the weakest part of his form and therefore prone to damage. His dislike for Optimus Prime and his followers can sometimes lead to Springer's personal feelings getting in the way of his decision making.

Personal Relationships
Springer is not on good terms with Roadbuster, Whirl, Optimus Prime and some of the former Neo-Wreckers. He has earned the respect of Scorponok and Sixshot, though the latter won't hesitate to kill him if it suits his purposes.

Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sixshot

Character Profile
A one-robot wrecking crew, Sixshot is one of the most dangerous Decepticons in existence. He is built to destroy Autobots, and that is his sole purpose, which he carries out with a single-minded intensity. He doesn't care how many lives he killed as long as the Autobots are vanquished. This has led to some rumours spread among the Decepticon forces that Sixshot could destroy entire worlds. While these are heavily exaggerated, Sixshot encourages these rumours to further others' fear of him. He is a normally a cold, callous and arrogant Decepticon, but comes alive in battle, joking with his comrades.

However, Sixshot has his own twisted sense of honour. If an Autobot (or any other foe) proves strong or resilient enough to impress him, Sixshot would challenge him to a one-on-one battle. Usually, the hexchanger leaves the Autobot alive to keep things interesting, but he does speak well of those he has killed in these duels, in hopes that during the day when a stronger warrior defeats him, he would be remembered as well.

Character History (WIP)
Sixshot was always in the service of the Decepticon Empire, battling the Autobots from the moment he was constructed.

During the Chaos Matrix Saga, Sixshot was among those affected by the Chaos Matrix, and with several other Decepticons, were manipulated by Thunderwing to do his dirty work. During the ensuing battle, Sixshot clashed with his Autobot counterpart Quick Switch, Grimlock and later Chromedome, an Autobot who had an unexplained grudge against him. After the Chaos Matrix Saga, Sixshot realised that he had been used, and he didn't take too kindly to that. In the bowels of Scorponok, a furious Sixshot confronted a helpless Thunderwing, but circumstances denied him of the kill.

Afterwards, during the evacuation to Earth, Sixshot continued to serve the Decepticon army. He was part of Starscream's group who faced the Neo-Wreckers in Japan, battling against Roadbuster and Red Hot. Afterwards, took part in a random assault on an Earth city with Ramjet and several others, facing Chromedome yet again. Some time later, Sixshot participated in the second assault on the Autobot Cities, infiltrating Metroplex with Cryotek and distracting the security before retreating.

During the time he spent on Earth, Sixshot adopted a pet cat, Marmalade, and was fascinated by it. During the Reclamation of Cybertron, Sixshot took part in the battle, and was among the group which retook Polyhex.

A period of detente followed soon after, and Sixshot participated in a battle against the Lightning Strike Coalition in Valvolux after Scorponok's Alpha Squad had left, wounding Cloudraker and Fastlane in the process before being driven off. Engaging the Autobots without orders, however, earned him punishment from Gigatron when he got back to Polyhex. Sixshot later discovered Megatron forcing a Quintesson to repair the body of Optimus Prime in an attempt to frame Gigatron for the crime, and reported this to Astrotrain, forcing Soundwave and his agents who eavesdropped on the conversation to escalate their plans somewhat. Soon afterwards, Megatron's forces would spark a chain of events which would lead to the newest Decepticon Civil War.

However, during this period, Sixshot was battling under Cyclonus, eradicating the last of the Quintessons in Crystal City. He remained there when the rest of Gigatron's forces arrived in the Imperial ship Fearless, which would become their base, and laid down low for a while. Most recently, Sixshot met up with Springer's party when they arrived on board, and engaged in a mock holodeck battle with them.

Physical Abilities/Weaknesses
Sixshot is able to assume five alternate modes, namely siege tank, starfighter jet, a wolf-like beast, gun and armoured carrier. He is armed with two powerful hypersonic concussion blasters which turn sound into solid force, or simply blasts of energy. He is able to use these weapons in all modes, other than his beast mode. Sixshot masters all his six modes, which is no easy feat. He has additional powerful weaponry in tank and gun modes. Sixshot's Beast mode gives him heightened senses and agility.

Through training of several lesser Cybertronian martial arts, Sixshot is able to heighten his senses into what resembles an Earthen 'ninja'. While not up to the skills of masters like Bludgeon or Banzai-tron, Sixshot's skills are still to be reckoned with. More recently he had equipped himself with an energy broadsword for close combat battles (and to show off a little as well). Among his bag of tricks, he is also able to create holograms of himself, as well as seemingly disappear into shadows, undetected, with stealth technology. However, both these skills require a large amount of energy and are seldom utilized.

Sixshot's wide range of skills usually burns energy at a fast rate, and they need more maintenance than the normal Decepticon. His arrogance is his main weakness, however, and could be exploited by others. His hypersonic concussion cannons are also useless in space, meaning he has to convert into gun mode to open fire in space, or carry additional weaponry with him. Sixshot seldom uses his armoured car mode (because most of his other modes are more well-suited for combat) and thus that mode sometimes malfunctions.

Personal Relationships
Sixshot has no friends (although he views Scorponok as a kindred spirit of sorts), but he has a lot of rivalries. The six-changer hates Thunderwing with a passion for manipulating him in the past. Sixshot also has a deep-standing feud with Pointblank, because he had destroyed the Autobot's home city before. The Autobot dimension-hopper Chromedome is another one of Sixshot's rivals, mostly due to the brutal actions the Sixshot from Chromedome's home universe. While Sixshot doesn't understand the Headmaster's hatred of him, he relishes battling the Headmaster, whom he deems a worthy opponent. In addition to all this, Sixshot views all Autobot six-changers, like Quick Switch and Sixswitch, as his rivals.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Bumblebee

Character Profile
A young Autobot keen to prove himself, Bumblebee is brave and eager to take on new challenges. Unfortunately, his courage can drive him to try things that are beyond his abilities and his desire to fit in can push him into making bad decisions in his bid to win approval. He's a good Autobot at heart, but he needs to learn that his self-worth should come from how he feels about himself, not how others feel about him.

Character History - Work in progress -
(If somebody could improve upon this, please do so. His character history, before Reflector had him, was a little all over every topic and it got confusing)

Bumblebee has some serious multiple charges against him. Criminal negligence, dereliction of duty, violations of Protihex Accords, deserting his duties to pursue a private vendetta against Bug Bite, which as a result, risked the lives of thousands of innocents. He also crashed a starship into the Iacon city-state region, and in closing, violated the neutrality and government of Protihex.

Because of these charges, he was transferred to the Sentinel Prime Detention Facility to await his trial. It never came to that when the Detention Centre was attacked by Megatron's Decepticons. With the Decepticons in custody breaking free, Bumblebee could choose to flee also, but instead decided to help the surviving Autobots to make it safely back to Iacon.

Physical Abilities
Bumblebee is one of the most fuel-efficient Autobots, able to function on miniscule amounts of energon for twice as long as his next most-efficient comrade. His skills as a spy are impressive; his non-threatening appearance, visual acuity, and overall stealth make him and excellent infiltrator. He's also outfitted for underwater operations at great depths.

Bumblebee has a titanium-armored Pretender shell that's armed with a sonic blaster rifle and a rocket pack. The pack can get him airborne up to 500 feet, for two minute bursts at a time. The shell's helmet has various tracking devices, including thermal and electromagnetic sensors and a multi-band transmitter.

Bumblebee's strength and endurance has been augmented a little to above average due to the Pretender process. In vehicle mode, Bumblebee has X-ray lasers in his headlights that can cut through solid rock and has a laser pistol that he's able to use in both modes.

Weaknesses
Eventhough Bumblebee's been upgraded, he still takes too many risks because he feels he hasn't proven himself enough yet.

Personal Relationships - Work in progress -
Bumblebee is on good terms with Jazz and Hound whom he has assisted in Altihex. He has a personal vendetta with the mad-scientist Bug Bite of the Decepticons.
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Blackjack

Blackjack is a gambler, and a very good one at that. Specializing in advance assault, spying and covert missions, Blackjack always calculates the odds of coming out of the mission alive, and always has some sort of contingency plan in case something goes wrong. He values his teammates as equals, and recognizes their potential to be something greater if they left the Patrol, which ultimately resulted in the Patrol being disbanded.

Character History
Blackjack came into being alongside the rest of his Patrol as part of Lord High Protector Thunderwing's scheme to create Decepticon Micromasters to combat their Autobot counterparts. Created with technology stolen from the Autobot Military Patrol, the Sports Car Patrol were built as the second patrol employed by the Decepticons.

Later on, Megatron, thought dead at that time because of a Space Bridge incident, was launched towards Polyhex in Cybertron. The amnesiac Megatron regained his memory when he saw two Autobots holding Blackjack at mercy. Blackjack helped lead Megatron out of the Dead End region and assisted the Decepticon in his scheme to trick Ratchet into traveling to Cybertron. While Ratchet was forced to revive Starscream, Blackjack planted explosives aboard the Ark. However, that scheme was ultimately foiled by Ratchet's heroic sacrifice.

A long time after that, Blackjack and his Sports Car Patrol found themselves exiled onto Earth, where they participated in illegal races in Tokyo. When the war returned to Earth after the Quintesson Invasion, Blackjack wasted no time in rejoining the Decepticon faction, pledging allegiance to then-leader Gigatron. The patrol then participated in the assault on Tokyo, a battle in which Blackjack's expertise helped the Decepticons to attack strategic locations like the Imperial Palace. The Patrol also battled the Hot Rod Patrol and won.

After the Quintesson Reclamation, a mishap with an officer named Backstab led to their relocation (and second exile) to the slums of Kaon. During that time, Hyperdrive attacked Blackjack and left the Patrol. Blackjack sent Road Hugger to follow Hyperdrive and keep an eye on him. Shortly after this, the reborn Megatron sparked the Decepticon Civil War. When Megatron visited Kaon, Blackjack immediately joined up with the Decepticon leader, remembering his time serving under him. During the assault on Fort Kolkular, Blackjack infiltrated the fortress and disable its defenses. All through this while, Blackjack kept in radio contact with Road Hugger, who had set up shop in the neutral city of Protihex.

However, the Off Road Patrol set off an explosion which demolished Kolkular. During the aftermath, Blackjack is separated from Detour and most of the experienced warriors. From the ruins of Kolkular rose a new threat in the form of the former Emirate Corvus. Together with Megatron, Vindicator and Overkill, they managed to bring down Corvus. Megatron then tasked Blackjack to establish a base of operations while he and Vindicator set off to handle some other matter. Gathering a large group of Seekers and other warriors that have nowhere to go with Kolkular down, Blackjack organized and led them to Veterans' Hospital and claimed Veterans' Hospital for Megatron.

While setting up their base there, a medic named Solder, who had previously been working with Corvus and granted amnesty of sorts by the Decepticons, went wild. In the resulting chase, Blackjack and company discovered a large room filled with dying Triple Changers. Blackjack's group helped those who could be helped, but the mystery of the Triple Changers seemed to become more curious when Detour, Acid Storm and Misfire returned with their report of an Overcharge Clone army. Blackjack suspected that the two incidents were connected, but found no concrete proof.

Shortly after, a group of Gigatron loyalists led by Blunderbore assaulted Veterans' Hospital. Blackjack faced off against Iceblink, and with Detour and the Triple Changers' help, was able to defeat the nautical bombardier. After the battle, Blackjack told Detour to maximise his potential, and disbanded what remained of the Sports Car Patrol.

Physical Abilities
Bmeing a Micromaster, Blackjack is faster and stronger than his size would lead you to believe, although because of using early technology, he isn't as powerful as later generation Micromasters. Blackjack's analytical mind is able to calculate odds of how a battle will turn out. His favoured weapons are two handguns, although recently he has traded up for twin Micromaster-sized shotguns. He also employs razor-sharp steel playing cards that he launches from his wrists.

Character Relationships
Blackjack respects Detour, Road Hugger and Hyperdrive's potential and would lay his life down for any of the three. Even after Hyperdrive left the team, Blackjack still considers him a friend. He is on very good terms with Road Hugger and Detour. Recently, he has developed a sort of camaraderie with the Cassettecon Overkill and field commander Vindicator. Blackjack is also on good terms with most other Decepticon Micromasters.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Detour

Detour does not consider himself a coward by definition. Sure, he runs away at the very first sight of danger, but it is more of self-preservation than actual cowardice. When the situation calls for it, Detour can put aside his fears and battle single-handedly against enemies larger than him. However, he knows that a Micromaster isn't that powerful and he always knows when the tide has changed and when to run. Team leader Blackjack respects this ability of Detour's, and when Detour begins to complain about running away, Blackjack trusts Detour's judgment enough to consider doing so.

Character History
Detour, along with the rest of the Sports Car Patrol, had been hiding out in Tokyo as part of an illegal racing competition after being exiled from the Decepticon faction. When the war returned to Earth after the Quintesson occupation, Blackjack led the Sports Car Patrol back into the Decepticon fold, pledging allegiance to Gigatron. They then participated in the assault on Tokyo, battling the Hot Rod Patrol during the assault.

During the period of dentente following the Reclamation of Cybertron, the Sports Car Patrol got into a mishap with an officer and they were put on probation to the slums of Kaon. During this period, Hyperdrive and Road Hugger left Kaon, leaving Detour as the only member of the Sports Car Patrol faithful enough (or rather, cowardly enough) to stay with Blackjack.

Shortly after, Civil War erupted and the reborn Megatron led a group of Decepticons into Kaon, and Blackjack immediately signed up with the original faction leader, since they had worked with Megatron before. They were successfully drafted into Megatron's faction, and Detour was part of the team that helped to retake Fort Kolkular, infiltrating the fortress with his tiny size. However, shortly after sabotage by the Off Road Patrol blew Kolkular up, and sparked a chain of events that led Detour to be separated from Megatron's party.

Along with the Rainmakers, the Predacons, Misfire, Jaggor and Dark Walk, Detour found himself thrust into battle outside a forcefield covering Kolkular (while Megatron's party battled the insane Corvus inside). What seemed to be a simple skirmish with Gigatron loyalists turned out to be a full-blown war when an entire army of modified Overcharge drones assaulted them. Putting cowardice aside, Detour joined in the battle, and riding inside Acid Storm, battled the ringleader — the insane Stratus — in a dogfight. During the battle, Acid Storm's wingmates Downpour and Thunderhead were murdered.

The group soon found themselves in a foundry, battling a Stratus impersonator as well as more Overcharge drones. The battle moved to the train tunnels, with Detour, Acid Storm and Misfire pursuing the maniacal Stratus. One by one Acid Storm and Misfire were put out of commission, but Detour persevered, even goading Stratus (in reality the former Lord Straxus) to tell him all about his plans, which involved using sublimal messages in Tri-Vee channels to brainwash the general populace. Detour successfully managed to damage Stratus' body enough to force his brainmaster unit to escape. Detour pursued this mini-Stratus to Silvercircuitmaster Station, but he turned the civilians there against Detour. The arrival of Jaggor, Dark Walk and an injured Misfire seemed to turn the tide, but Jaggor's armour was punctured during the firefight, upsetting the delicate balance between him and Dark Walk's symbiosis, creating an implosion. During this chaos, Stratus escaped.

Detour, Misfire and Acid Storm returned to the current base of operations, Veterans' Hospital. Due to being a Micromaster, Detour's self-repair system allowed him to present the report to Megatron when they rejoined the main party. Veterans' Hospital was soon assaulted by a group of Gigatron loyalists led by Blunderbore. During the battle, Detour was herded into a corner by the Sweep Shadowdancer, but was rescued by the timely arrival of Downdraft and his Triple-Changers.

Shortly after that battle, Blackjack told Detour to carve his own destiny, to not hang under his shadow, and to use the potential that he evidently had to the fullest.

Physical Abilities
Detour is undoubtedly the fastest of the Sports Car Patrol, which is natural, considering that he spends most of his time running away from things. He has a knack to detect danger and to know when to run away (which, to him, is most of the time). As a Micromaster, Detour has more efficient self-repair systems, and is stronger than his size would lead you to believe, although it's nowhere as powerful as a full-sized Transformer. He is also skilled in driving, excelling in stunts, even moreso than his Patrol-mates. He wields two Pinprick Laser Pistols in both robot and vehicle modes, low-powered laser guns that can fire rapidly, but overheat rather easily.

Personal Relationships
Detour really likes Blackjack and Road Hugger, and treat them as his mentors and friends. He is especially close to Blackjack and tries his best to impress his leader. Spending a lot of time with Hyperdrive previously, Detour couldn't bear to actually hate the sociopath for breaking up their team. Detour also has developed a camaraderie with Bombshock and Dropshot. Through their long suffering in the battles of Kaon, Detour had formed a bond of sorts with Acid Storm and Misfire. Detour hates Pounce with a passion after a trick that the Clone played on him years ago.

He really, really hates Stratus.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hyperdrive

Hyperdrive is a despicable, sociopathic Decepticon. Vile even by Decepticon standards, Hyperdrive loves to beat enemies to the ground, and to tear injured Autobots apart even after they have surrendered. His sadistic tendencies put off team leader Blackjack, but he appreciates the fact that he is a simple tool that follows orders. However, under all those sadistic tendencies Hyperdrive yearns to be more than just another thug, and when things reached their limits, Hyperdrive broke off the Sports Car Patrol to carve his own destiny.

He also has a morbid fetish of collecting disembodied body parts from his enemies.

Character History
Prior to the Quintesson Invasion of Cybertron, the Sports Car Patrol were exiled on Earth. They spent their time racing in illegal race circuits in Tokyo until Cybertron's population was evacuated to Earth. The Sports Car Patrol rejoined the Decepticon fold, and participated in an attack on Tokyo. During the battle, they destroyed the Imperial Palace and battled the Hot Rod Patrol.

After the Reclamation of Cybertron, Hyperdrive got into blows with an officer named Backstab. This resulted in the Patrol's relocation (a more civil term for 'exile') to the slums of Kaon. During this period Hyperdrive chafed under Blackjack's leadership, and the two came to blows. Hyperdrive went off with Road Hugger (who was sent by Blackjack to keep an eye on Hyperdrive) to Protihex. Seeing an opportunity for action with the Combaticon leader Onslaught, Hyperdrive and Road Hugger helped to infiltrate and secure a warehouse that formerly belonged to the Quintessons. During the battle, Hyperdrive was injured, and used that opportunity to reformat himself into a full-sized Decepticon.

Hyperdrive and Road Hugger threw their lot in with Onslaught, Swindle and Bluestreak as part of the new Combaticon faction. However, after some time of monotonous inactivity, Hyperdrive began to grew bored and saw an opportunity out from the Combaticons when a group of Gigatron-allied Decepticons led by Spinister went to discuss matters with the Combaticons. Hyperdrive joined the group, and participated with the jointed Autobot-Decepticon operation to drive out the Space Mafia. Alongside Weirdwolf and the Autobots Inferno and Mirage, Hyperdrive infiltrated the Space Mafia compound through an underground tunnel. They battled a teleporter named Vertigo. During the battle, Hyperdrive and Mirage were abruptly teleported alongside the damaged Vertigo to an underground vault complex, and were stuck there during the course of the battle. Hyperdrive finally managed to contact Spinister, and was freed from the underground complex with their shuttle's weapons, and Hyperdrive joined Spinister's party in returning to Crystal City.

Physical Abilities
Hyperdrive has above-average physical strength. Like Road Hugger, he is equipped with land mines that deploy from his trunk. After his upgrade into a full-sized Decepticon, Hyperdrive gained the ability to dash forwards at a very fast speed in robot mode due to selecting the option of a 'personal hyperdrive engine' during reformat, something he picked from the Combaticon armoury due to it having the same name with him. His favoured weapon is a dagger with a jagged edge, although he is liable to liberate any weapon he likes from the armoury. Most recently, his current weapon is a missile launcher 'liberated' from the Steelhaven's armoury.

Character Relationships
Hyperdrive does not actually hate Blackjack per se, but he dislikes the other Decepticon's leadership. Of course, if the two ever met again, Hyperdrive is liable to step on Blackjack, just to show off. He likes Detour and Road Hugger and treats them like brothers, but he wants to go on his own way away from the Patrol for a bit. Hyperdrive is deathly scared of Ratchet, the 'demon doctor' that, from his point of view, had resurrected a legion of dead Autobots before killing Megatron.