[Original RPG] Prodigal son etc. etc.

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Zisteau

Prodigal son etc. etc.

Post by Zisteau »

So I've decided to come back to the rpg after what, a 2 year hiatus or so? Wow, things have really changed a lot. I have to say the wiki style rpg site looks great guys. :up:

I've been trying to catch up and holy hell a lot has happened since I've been away. So I'm going to be resuming some of my former characters: Huffer, Pipes, Powerglide, and Outback. I'm thinking of another minibot or two as well, but haven't decided yet. I'm sort of at a loss as to where to start with my guys. I'm thinking that they've been split up since the retaking of Cybertron and their formerly tight knit group has frayed a bit.

Huffer. Not used since last October and currently in Iacon I think? Apparently Metroplex is dead, I think that would have had a big impact on him. I'm thinking he should be moping around Metroplex's body, but I'm not sure where that is or if it still exists.

Pipes. Causing trouble somewhere I'm sure. Apparently hasn't been used since I had him, so I can just drop him anywhere I guess?

Powerglide. Also in Iacon. The image in his profile is of the universe classics version. Did he get an upgrade somewhere along the way?

Outback. Also not been used since I stopped posting. He should probably be out in some torn up landscape off roading it. Any thoughts?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Zisteau wrote:So I've decided to come back to the rpg after what, a 2 year hiatus or so? Wow, things have really changed a lot. I have to say the wiki style rpg site looks great guys. :up:
Glad you like it. :D
Huffer. Not used since last October and currently in Iacon I think? Apparently Metroplex is dead, I think that would have had a big impact on him. I'm thinking he should be moping around Metroplex's body, but I'm not sure where that is or if it still exists.
Metroplex's body (or what's left of it) is in the middle of Tarn. Aside from Gigatron and Astrotrain holding a secret meeting there recently, the city is entirely abandoned.
Powerglide. Also in Iacon. The image in his profile is of the universe classics version. Did he get an upgrade somewhere along the way?
I rebuilt him to spite fanboys because, uh, I, uh, liked the design. Yeah, that's it. ;)

His old body is still in cold storage somewhere, if you'd prefer it...I think the line I used was that he was testing out new technology for Grapple or someone.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

That's ironic. I had put serious thought into claiming Huffer or Outback last night! but ended up picking Rollbar instead! lol

Glad i didn't now I would have felt bad taking them from there previous player right before trying to reclaim them!
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Zisteau wrote: Powerglide. Also in Iacon. The image in his profile is of the universe classics version. Did he get an upgrade somewhere along the way?
Yeah, Powerglide is in Iacon, Autobase to be more specific. I used him for liek 5 seconds, but dropped him because I had no idea what to do with him. :D