[New RPG] Hey all...

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Brave Maximus

Hey all...

Post by Brave Maximus »

So, I have a few free hours a day, and I was thinking of coming back to the game, if you guys will have me.

I just have a few questions....

How close are we to Earth?
Did anyone pick up any of my characters?
If I can come back... anyone need some help so I can pop a few back into it?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hey there. Hope life's been treating you well. :)
Brave Maximus wrote:How close are we to Earth?
A fair ways off yet, I'd say. You're far from the only one who's had a hard time keeping up, so things have gotten pretty slow over the last few months.
Brave Maximus wrote:If I can come back... anyone need some help so I can pop a few back into it?
Blackjack would be happy to have Fortress Maximus back in the Autobot fold, I think.

Ginrai's stuck on a slooooow trip back to Cybertron aboard Omega Supreme with Smokescreen. Since they can't really contribute to the war effort right now, I suppose now'd be a good time for Alpha Trion to show up and recruit the little guy. I can imagine A3 and Smokey having an interesting conversation...

Can't remember who else you were using, honestly. :(
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:Blackjack would be happy to have Fortress Maximus back in the Autobot fold, I think.
Blackjack would be very happy to have Fortress Maximus back in the Autobot fold. It would breathe some life into the Iacon thread. ;)

IIRC Sentinel Prime last 'left' him to recuperate and recover emotionally before heading to the War Room, but I had kept it vague.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

I was running:
Fort Max
Ginrai
A3
and Hunter

with God Bomber and BM on reserve until storylines allowed them.

I was also running
Spike and Sparkplug Witwicky on the human side of things.

Yeah, can certainly get FM back into the fold pretty quickly.
I was actually thinking that a battle would be a great way to get both Hunter (who, I'm going to assume by this time is starting to show signs of mutation, probably just some colouration issues) and FM back into it would be a battle.
I don't know if there's one currently going on... but I could always just haul Hunter and some genericons (ooooh... Zombie Spider-tanks? Warcry should know how I mean to accomplish that) to an Autobot outpost and lay seige?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

And, since the first half of that upper post dissappeared:

Life's been ok. Ups and downs as is want to happen with everything. Having a kid is pretty awesome though, I can't lie. And I get to do the proud-dad thing - He's a little over a year, taller than a 2 year old (he's above the 95th percentile in height) and is just keeping us on our toes :D

I also was looking back through the profiles... and apparently I never posted any of my really good profiles for my characters... >< that sucks....
Hopefully they're on my old computer... if not... ah well.

I also noticed I have Hytherion in my roster...
I'll just have him pop in with Fort Max. Unless anyone needs him for anything.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Brave Maximus wrote:Spike and Sparkplug Witwicky on the human side of things.
I totally kind of forgot what Sparkplug and Simmons were supposed to do. IIRC Simmons kind of left Sparkplug to work on the hieroglyphics while going off to do some wacky hijinks or something.
Brave wrote:I was actually thinking that a battle would be a great way to get both Hunter (who, I'm going to assume by this time is starting to show signs of mutation, probably just some colouration issues) and FM back into it would be a battle.
I don't know if there's one currently going on... but I could always just haul Hunter and some genericons (ooooh... Zombie Spider-tanks? Warcry should know how I mean to accomplish that) to an Autobot outpost and lay seige?
We could do that, certainly... Under a total communications blackout which left the Autobots clueless and panicking, Obsidi's leading an assault on Praxus whereas off-screen Onslaught and company are attacking neighbouring cities as well.

Not sure which cities, but it's highly plausible for Hunter to show up in one of them, one which Sentinel/Prowl dispatches Fortress Maximus to?
Brave Maximus wrote:Life's been ok. Ups and downs as is want to happen with everything. Having a kid is pretty awesome though, I can't lie. And I get to do the proud-dad thing - He's a little over a year, taller than a 2 year old (he's above the 95th percentile in height) and is just keeping us on our toes :D
Glad to hear everything's fine with you, Brave!

Kids are fun and cute. I like kids. :)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Blackjack wrote:I totally kind of forgot what Sparkplug and Simmons were supposed to do. IIRC Simmons kind of left Sparkplug to work on the hieroglyphics while going off to do some wacky hijinks or something.
We can even bump the timeline along if you want.
Get Sparkplug up to an officer, maybe start setting up the military colaboration with S7... and conducting experiments with the sarcophogus. I assume you're not going to want that open until the TF's get to earth... unless there's a face off between A3 and what's inside.

We could do that, certainly... Under a total communications blackout which left the Autobots clueless and panicking, Obsidi's leading an assault on Praxus whereas off-screen Onslaught and company are attacking neighbouring cities as well.

Not sure which cities, but it's highly plausible for Hunter to show up in one of them, one which Sentinel/Prowl dispatches Fortress Maximus to?
Yeah, I can have Hunter use a chunk of his reserve "stash" and raise an army of zombies to help out Obsidion's assault on Praxus. That should be enough to have Sentinel and Prowl call up Max.... and certianly enough motivation for him to go rescue.

Glad to hear everything's fine with you, Brave!

Kids are fun and cute. I like kids. :)
Heh, and mine really is. They take a LOT of energy though! lmao
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Brave Maximus wrote:Yeah, I can have Hunter use a chunk of his reserve "stash" and raise an army of zombies to help out Obsidion's assault on Praxus. That should be enough to have Sentinel and Prowl call up Max.... and certianly enough motivation
Actually, we weren't sure if you'd be back so Megatron seized it off-screen. He injected Magnus with some of it, and sent the rest off for "analysis". I had something especially horrific planned for it, which should mesh nicely with your suggestion. PM me if you'd like details -- I don't want to mention it here because I'd like the nastiness to come as a surprise to everyone else. I think you'd approve, though. :glance:
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Was going to post a bunch today.... but the kiddo had me up until 2:30am.... and up again at 6am...
I tried to write something... but my brain cramped....
So, I'll post tomorrow after sleep