[New RPG] Back

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Back

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Hi guys,

Left all my characters in limbo but back now- apologies for just not showing up. Like Shine, had some personal difficulties. I'm back... that is, if I'm welcome back.

Switch is presently in medbay, in a coma thanks to Sixshot ;p Cutthroat hasn't responded to the promise of money for destroying his cog. To be honest I'm not sure if I want to keep playing him.

Sky- glorious- Lynx, I have no idea where I left him at. Shine, you can pick him up if you want- just have too much going on to play more than one character, and I know you love him! :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Lady Quickswitch wrote:Hi guys,

Left all my characters in limbo but back now- apologies for just not showing up. Like Shine, had some personal difficulties. I'm back... that is, if I'm welcome back.
First you must bow to the awesomeness of Volks. He's the next in line to be Prime. Don't tell Orion :p
Switch is presently in medbay, in a coma thanks to Sixshot ;p Cutthroat hasn't responded to the promise of money for destroying his cog. To be honest I'm not sure if I want to keep playing him.
I know I was involved in that bit with Switch. To be honest I completely dropped that part of the story due to players disappearing and me dropping First Aid.
Sky- glorious- Lynx, I have no idea where I left him at. Shine, you can pick him up if you want- just have too much going on to play more than one character, and I know you love him! :)
Sky Lynx was last seen in Med Bay and was then put on high alert (along with others) by Sentinel due to the War Academy being attacked by an unknown assailant.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

*bows before volks* Hail Awesomeness!
[sigpic][/sigpic]