[Original RPG] End of Days: Chapter 6: Days of the Future's Past

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

End of Days: Chapter 6: Days of the Future's Past

Post by Galvatron91 »

*Autobots have engaged the Decepticons near the plasma energy chamber...Optitron still leads a battle on the surface...jhiaxus about to open the plasma energy chamber...and prime is no where to be found!*

With the touch of a button, Jhiaxus smiled and the plasma energy chamber opened, engulfing, Jhiaxus, Cryhavoc, Sixshot, Adeara, Scorponok, the cassettecons, and the dormant Gigatron...as expected, the energy began to kill the Decepticons on contact, but Jhiaxus was ready for this.

Sixshot: "I hope...you...have...a...plan..."

Jhiaxus: "Of course....I...Do..."

Struggling to finish his sentance, Jhiaxus pressed the final button...in an instant the chamber closed and the group was gone.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Upon seeing his enemy stagger, and then fall, Proximus disengaged into the five Cosmobots. Each more minor wounds from their fight with Bruticus, but nothing too serious. Thorr moved to inspect the body of Bruticus, but Vanguard held him back.
"He's not dead, and there are too many Decepticons in the Chamber to take on at once."
"But..."
"But nothing, Star Runner, transform."

The big Autobot complied with a weary nod. As the torso of Proximus, he had taken the brunt of the battle. However, he was immensely strong, and wasn't ready for the repair bay just yet. The four Cosmobots entered him, and he took off, powering up toward the surface once more.

As Star Runner flew out of the hole, he saw the Spychangers and Fortress Maximus below. He swooped down towards them.

[This message has been edited by Sixswitch (edited 01-17-2002).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"We can try", Hot Shot signaled to Siren. "You want us to come down?"

Before Siren could respond, Warpath saw Star Runner and signaled the others to be ready for anything.

(OOC: Chapter 5=[comic book guy]Shortest..chapter...ever[/comic book guy]

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 01-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 01-17-2002).]
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Autobots," Vanguard said.
"Good, we can use all the allies we can get," replied Apollo.
"Quite right. Bring us in for a landing Star Runner."

The shuttle complied, landing only 30 metres away from the bulk of Fortress Maximuss. The Cosmobots quickly disembarked as Star Runner transformed. The approached the group of Spychangers.

"Greetings," said Vanguard, "We are the Cosmobots."
He introduced each in turn, and turned toward the leader of the Spychangers. And may I ask who you people are?

(OOC: The Cosmobots have only recently returned to Cybertron. Also, I don't know who the leader of the Spychangers is. Sorry)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Bruticus stirred.

"Proximus...gone. Bruticus...functional. Plasma Chamber...safe." The super warrior disengaged, and the Combaticons righted themselves.

"Errr...they got away!" Brawl yelled.

"That Star Runner scares the shock outta me," Swindle shook his head.

"Yeah, well, I gave their flyboys a taste of my glue gun, and they didn't like a bit," Vortex chortled.

Blast Off turned to Onslaught.

"If those were indeed the same Autobots who imprisoned us, we must destroy them."

"Agreed," Onslaught nodded, cold rage once more overcoming him. "But not now. We have another mission: protect the Plasma Energy Chamber."

As they entered the atrium where it had once stood...the Combaticons could do nothing but stare.

"Its...its gone," Swindle breathed.

"Yes, but our mission remains. We shall protect it until Jhiaxus returns to assure Decepticon victory."

The vigil began.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Great." Hatemunger growled.
"I have no clue where those fools went off too and no way to communicate with them." Hatemunger sighed as he looked around the energy chamber.

Hatemunger opened his com-link
"Onslaught, Razorclaw are you all ok? Jhixuas and his men have all been transported by the chamber. We are to protect this chamber at all costs." Hatemunger then decided to make a communication to all the Decepticons on Cybertron. "All Decepticons do you read me, Wierdwolf, Quake are you and your men ok? if you can recieve me call back. All other Decepticons please reply. This is General Hatemunger."
"There now to see what happens." Hatemunger then looked at his men.

"Stealth can you get out side and set up traps? I am sure you can get materials from Skystalker." Hatemunger asked him.

"Yeah boss! I am on it." The Decpticon theif cheered and flew up to Skystalker to load up on explosives and other fun stuff, Autobot hunter turrets and other fun stuff Image.

"Darklark, help out Stealth, you have the firepower to cover him if needed and the knowledge of heavy weapons to help him set up a defense around this area." Hatemunger looked at the ex-Autobot.

"Yes sir, I am off." Darklark transformed and flew up too Skystalker to help out Stealth.

Hatemunger then looked at Deathsaurus, the Aerialcons, the Crashticons and Liokaiser.

"Now we wait, Deathsaurus do you think you can figure out the energy chamber, just in case those fools do something too increadably foolish for words and need to be stopped, basically yet another ace in the hole for us." Hatemunger asked the massive Decepticon.

"Coming from the future, I know a few things about it. It should not be huge problem for me to get back to you on how to run this thing." He started to look at the controls to the chamber.

"Excellent." Hatemunger smiled and thought to himself.

"One way or another the Decepticons will be assured there final victory. Jhixaus you had better not be screwing with the Decepticon cause!" He thought and stood guard.

On Skystalker who is currently in the hole the KODA made in the top of the chamber.

"Hmm 20 Autobot hunter turrets, 10 auto loading missle batteries, proximity mines, elecro nets and 10 hunter gatling cannons." Stealth looked at the amassed weapons for himself to set up a defense grid.

"I think we can do this Darklark. but time is important, I think we can set this up to protect us from an aerial assult and Autofools that try to climb up the mountain itself, you have any other suggestions?" He asked Darklark.

"I say we get some of this stuff on ground level I realise that will be a royal pain in the exuast but, it should be helpful." He suggested to Stealth.

"I agree, well let's start to set up a defense system on the top of this thing, then we can put what we can down on the bottom." With that and Skystalker's teleport transporters they set to setting up the defense systems.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: What the.... new chapter already? Hoo, boy.... And where is the tme now?)

Siren: -over commlink, to Hot Shot- I'll ask. -puts Hot Shot on hold- Well, Brainstorm? Think another set of hands would help?

Brainstorm: Probably not now.

Chromedome: We should send somebody to check out the plasma enrgy chamber. At the very least do a recon of it.

Siren: -takes Hot Shot off hold- We're fine here for the moment. But there is something you guys might want to recon. The plasma energy chamber. Look for the hole that looks like it was made by a ship. There were a bunch of Decepticons down there.

(OOC: Sorry if this is a little jumbled. I'm starting to nod off.)
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc and Ta'Kaal woman Adeara had been suddenly drawn away from their battle against the Aerialbots. Somehow Jhiaxus had been able to have the plasma energy chamber reach them. Cryhavoc didn't care how it had happened. There had been a moment of sharp pain and in the very next moment he was standing alongside his commander in robot mode. All had happened faster than he could blink... behind his mask Cryhavoc grinned, thinking about what had happened to Air Raid who had been hanging on him just a moment before.

Razorclaw jumped over the other Predacons that had been suprised by Ironhide's actions. The Predacon commander knew that he wasn't as fast as Ironhide but this didn't remove the chance to kill the Autobot before Ironhide would reach his topspeed.

Razorclaw's jump carried him easily over his fellow Predacons and he was almost able to hit the rear end of Ironhide with his claws.

"Noooooo!" He roared in flustration as the Autobot accelerated away. However Razorclaw had once chance left. He aimed his two concussion cannons towards Ironhide and fired at the same moment as Hatemunger's transmission reached his audiosensors.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

As Hot Shot signed off from the transmission with Siren, Thorr spoke up.
"He's got that right. We just fought the Combaticons down there, and we detected more of the Decepticons actually inside the chamber. Lots of them."

"So lets get down there and kick some tail," Hot Shot replied.
"Well, no offence guys, but unless Fortress Maximus here can fit into that hole, or make his own, we're going to need reinforcements."

(OOC: Small post, just to tie the Cosmobots in and let the people on the surface know what's going on)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Darklark and Stealth continued to walk around the permiter of the hole, placing the Auto-Cannons and such all around the top of it.
"We have used 10 Autobot hunter turrets, 5 auto loading missle batteries, and 5 hunter gatling cannons." Stealth looked at the whirling buzzing mass of firepower he and Darklark had set around the top of Chamber.
"Yeah this should help to keep the Autobots from coming in through the roof, and also the missles should help us alot againist Autobot Air strikes.
Darklark looked around he could see some battles going on around Iacon and so wanted to join them, he opened fire with his massive amounts of firepower at a random battle that caught his eye. Stealth jumped backwards.
"Whoa! Hey watch it!" The theif yelled as he hopped away.
"Heh sorry, I needed to get that out of my system." Darklark smiled. "Anyway I think the rest of the stuff should be placed near the enterces of the chambers by the enterance would a good idea. The mines and electro nets would be useless and risky up here anyway, and we can place the remaining 10 turrets, 5 missle lanchers, 5 gatling cannons and the various mines, nets and other fun stuff on the ground where the Autobots would most likely try to attack us."
Stealth nodded in approval.
"For an ex-Autobot your pretty smart, but then again I was once one too!" He laughed and transformed bringing the supplies do the base of the chamber. Darklark followed behind him.

OOC What happened to Trypticon?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: Heinrad, timer is now at 05:30, and dropping. Sixswitch, please refrain from using my characters unless I say so, please?)

"We got to go help Siren disarm that bomb", Hot Shot said. He looked at the Cosmobots, Brawn, Jazz, and Sunstreaker

"You might want to ccome too. We'll need all the help we can get."

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 01-18-2002).]
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

(OOC: OK, sure thing Bombshell)

"Yes, they will be needing our help, especially if they get found by the Decepticons," Thorr stated.
"Yeah, and we may even be able to help disable the bomb," Apollo grinned.
"You might at that," replied Mercury

Vanguard turned to Hot Shot.
"We're with you, lead the way."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"All right, then", Hot Shot said. "Follow us".

The six Spychangers transformed and drove down the hole that Star Runner made.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Vanguard motioned with his arm, and the Cosmobots took to the air.

"Will the Combaticons be around do you think?" Mercury asked. He'd been a bit rattled by that hit from Brawl, but knew that he wouldn't let it happen again.
"Perhaps," replied Sun Runner, but we'll be ready for them.
"Indeed we will," smiled Apollo as they followed the Spychangers down the hole.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Spychangers reaced down the corridor.

"Siren", Hot Shot said. "We're closing in on your position. Hold on."

The six Spychanger accelerated to maximum speed.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Seeing the Spychangers accelerate away below, Vanguard looked at his team, flying besides him.

Prepare for battle. Star Runner, Mercury, Thorr, transform.

The three instantly complied, transforming to flight modes, and adopting a V formation.
"Sun Runner, get ready to recieve cargo."

This was the term they used for a midair entry into the shuttlecraft, a move practiced over and over, and mastered to a fine degree. Sun Runner opened his large top doors, and manouvered underneath Apollo and Vanguard, who dropped into his passenger bay.

"OK, Cosmobots, full throttle. Lets give our allies a hand."

The three craft streaked out into the large bay, the remnants of their last battle still obvious below them.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Darklark was setting up some of the traps when he could hear the engines from the Cosmobots.
"What the, x-ray optics on." He hid behind a rock and scanned the inside of one of the chamber's tunnels.
He then switched on his com-link and talked to Stealth.
"Hey there are a bunch of Autobots in the tunnel, looks like a gestalt team, a few headmasters, some older Autobot warriors and 6 small Autobots. It looks like they are trying to disarm a bomb of some type." Darklark reported to Stealth.

"Hmm who cares, the energy chamber itself is quite far from the tunnels. If that blows up and takes them out it's less work for us. Sides, with the auto-cannons and such outside that tunnel enterance the ground Autobots in there will have a bad time getting out." The theif laughed. "So, set up the rest of the equipment we have and let's get back to Hatemunger and the rest of the Decepticons that are on this rock. Stealth out."

Darklark decided to report to Hatemunger anyway.
"Hatemunger we have Autobots in one of the tunnels, looks like a gestalt team, a few headmasters, some older Autobot warriors and 6 small Autobots and they seem to be disarming a bomb of some type." Darklark reported to his commander.

"Excellent Darklark, first how goes the set up of the defense grid?" Hatemunger asked.

"We almost have everything set up, plenty of Autobot hunting turrets, cannons, missle launchers and then a wide varity of land mines and electro nets." Darklark replied.

"Good, continue to monitor the Autobots there, I am trying to find out what happened to Trypicon, how the Predacons are doing, and if there are any other Decepticons on Cybertron. If the Autobots do anything else let me know ASAP. Finish your work and get yourself and Stealth back here. Hatemunger out."

Hatemunger smiled, "Soon I can let the Autobots see what real power is." The Decepticon general laughed.
"Deathsuarus, have you figured out anything about this chamber yet?" He asked the massive
breastforce commander.
"Here is what I know Hatemunger, this chamber has some type of temporal ablitly simply put, Jhixaus and his company odds are went to the past to try and change Decepticon history. Right now I would guess he has done nothing of any signficance but who knows what he may do. In time I should be able to figure out what time period they went back too and from there we could figure out what they are trying to change. Also, if needed who knows I could possibly be able to send us to the period they are in" Deathsuarus replied.

"Hmm, intersting changing our history in the past. Maybe Jhixaus is not as much of a fool as I thought, or it could be even worse. I need to talk to the Decepticons here and on Earth at some point." Hatemunger said to Deathsuarus. "I will give it some time, but first I should see how the Combaticons are. Onslaught report are you ok?" Then he made a call to the Predacons and to see if he could find Trypicon "Predacons report are you ok, do you need any assistance? Trypicon are you also ok? Please respond." The Decepticon general called out and sat himself down on a rock in the chamber.

Inside the chamber.
"Arrrhhhhgg I want to blow something up!" Firebomb growled, the lack of fighting for the Aerialcons was starting to drive him nuts.
"Relax. We will be able to fight in due time." Skyblade calmed his hotheaded fighter down. Skyblade then looked at the rest of the Aerialcons and Crashticons "We should all see action soon, something inside me is telling me something big will be happening very soon."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

As the three aerial Cosmobots flew ahead of the Spychangers, they were met by ah ail of fire from the recently set up defence turrets. Sun Runner took a hit to his wing, and struggled to remain in control as he compensated. The two bots inside of him were thrown into a wall.

"Anti Aircraft defence," Sun Runner said by way of explanation.
"OK," Vanguard opened his comm signals, "Vanguard to Spychangers. Looks like the Decepticons have set up defences since we were last here. I advise caution on approach. Cosmobots, hit the ground."

The three craft dived toward the ground, Apollo and Vanguard leaping out of Sun Runner as they transformed.
"OK, what do we do now?" Thorr asked.
"Deactivate the defences," Vanguard said simply, "Come on."

He started running toward the turrets that had forced the landing earlier, and summoned his rocket launcher from subspace, firing at one of them, and blowing it to smithereens. The ground defence turrets, detecting the weapons fire returned in kind, sending the Cosmobots ducking behind cover.

"They have us pinned down," Thorr said.
"Concentrate on the anti-aircraft guns. Then we can attack from the air," replied Vanguard.
"Right," the Cosmobots began firing as Vanguard radio'd the Spychangers.
"They've got ground defence guns as well as anti-aircraft. It could cause a problem."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Right, Vanguard", Hot Shot said. "Spychangers, assume Stealth Mode.

The six Spychangers cloaked themselves and moed caustiously forward.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Muzzle: -roaring down corridor towards where Minerva and Jinrai should be, transforms-

Nightbeat: -continues runnng down corridor-

Brainstorm: I'm mssing something here... Lockpick, keep scanning the bomb. -rips panel housing off below the console, starts checking connections beneath the console-