AWF Warzone - 24th September 03; from the Sundome in Tampa, Florida

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Warzone

AWF Warzone - 24th September 03; from the Sundome in Tampa, Florida

Post by AWF Warzone »

The intro credits roll… and we are in The Zone!

JFA: “Hello and welcome to Warzone! Welcome to the Tampa Bay Sundome in sunny Florida, where we’ve got an action-packed card ahead of us in the run-up to Syxx Feet Under!”
JHA: “Boy, have we ever! And you know the highlight of that? Vaccaro’s finally caved – and he’s given a Tag Team Title shot to the NWA. Finally P and D are gonna get their titles back!”
JFA: “That’s one thing, plus we’ve got the Television Title up for grabs in a Submission Match. But first, let’s kick things off here… first competitor’s already in the squared circle!”

Ultimate Weapon vs. Morpheus

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, from Oceanside… Ultimate Weapon!”

JHA: “Who is this guy again?”
JFA: “Don’t do this…”
JHA: “Do what?”
JFA: “You’re the broadcast journalist, you’re meant to know these things! And I bet you haven’t found out about the Iron Gauntlet Match yet, either.”
JHA: “I’ve got a contact! I’ll find out for certain…”

Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata starts to play as the arena darkens.

JHA: “Okay, who booked him for the opener? Wanna go and scare away all the viewers, or what?”
JFA: “Morpheus on his way out here… walking very slowly… certainly hard to believe this man used to be the fun loving guy we all knew as Silly Cow…”
JHA: “He’s sick in the head. He really is.”
JFA: “You want me to tell him you said that?”
JHA: “Said what? I didn’t say anything…”

“And his opponent, making his way down the aisle… from the Dreams of Innocent Children… Morpheus!”

JHA: “Ever wonder what happened to Neo and Trinity? I asked him that once… he didn’t even answer. He just stared right through me… It felt like all the warmth had been sucked out of the room…”
JFA: “You seriously expected him to answer that? Your lucky to still be alive…”

Morpheus slides under the bottom rope and slowly clambers to his feet. The lights come up and he advances ever so calmly towards Ultimate Weapon.

JHA: “What do you think the rookie makes of this? Insane…”
JFA: “Morpheus almost stalking Ultimate Weapon… the newcomer backing up… lunges forward and a sideheadlock cinched in.”
JHA: “He didn’t even try to dodge it… ohhhh… there it is.”
JFA: “Morpheus slamming his knee into the side of Ultimate Weapon’s knee… maybe dislocated his opponent’s patella there… and just drops with a chop block.”
JHA: “You reckon UPF is out back watching this?”
JFA: “Almost certainly… Morpheus grabbing that leg… UW flat on his back… and just drives his knee into the hamstring… seems to have zeroed in on the left leg. Good sound psychology here…”
JHA: “Good sound psychology? From Morpheus? You’re kidding me…”
JFA: “Dragging him across the mat by that leg… a tight grip on the ankle… slides out of the ring… what’s he going to do now? Oh… just slams Weapon’s leg down hard into the ring apron.”

Releasing his opponent, Morpheus watches as Ultimate Weapon scrambles back across the ring, clutching his knee. The masked man cautiously slides back into the ring, crawling across the mat.

JFA: “Morpheus reminds me of a wild animal in many ways here… taunting his prey… he’s taken the leg away, crippling him in the early going, now he’s just stalking… waiting for the right moment.”
JHA: “Doesn’t look like Ultimate Weapon is gonna pick up his first win tonight, J. He’ll be lucky to even survive this match…”
JFA: “Weapon backed into the corner now… trying to get up onto his feet using the ropes… Morpheus up… and a running knee into the corner just squashes UW into the turnbuckle. Another knee now… pummeling away with those fists now… referee in there, trying to tell him to open the hand.”
JHA: “Brave referee! I know I wouldn’t want to mess with him…”
JFA: “Morpheus staring at the referee now… boring a hole through him with those emotionless eyes… and…”
JHA: “Good tactics!”
JFA: “Ultimate Weapon taking advantage of the distraction to shove Morpheus away… but he pushed him straight into the referee. The official’s down… Morpheus isn’t…”
JHA: “Ah. Backfired, perhaps…”

Angry with being attacked from behind, Morpheus unloads with a vengeance, hammering away on his cornered foe with fists and knees, before dragging him up and into the center of the ring.

JFA: “Anisthesis! That double arm DDT of his. No referee to administer the count, though…”
JHA: “Which is beneficial to Weapon… maybe… who can say?”
JFA: “It may cost him more than it gains… Morpheus dragging him up… sleeper applied. Some Bad Dreams for Ultimate Weapon here in Tampa, it looks.”
JHA: “Oh, it’s so over once the referee comes around…”
JFA: “Weapon fading… referee starting to get up… but, wait a minute! What the?!”
JHA: “UPF??”
JFA: “UPF into the ring… he’s got a steel chair… and just slams it into Morpheus’ back!”
JHA: “No effect!!”
JFA: “Morpheus dropping Weapon… turns around… and UPF just smashing him again with the chair – over his head, this time. Morpheus is dazed… drops the chair…”
JHA: “DDT! That’s a disqualification!”
JFA: “And the chairshots weren’t?! Morpheus down now! UPF draping Ultimate Weapon across him… out of the ring now… backing up the ramp… referee in position… one… two… three!”
JHA: “UPF just screwed Morpheus! That man has a death wish!”
JFA: “Ultimate Weapon picks up his first win here! I don’t think he’s conscious enough to enjoy it, but it’ll count, nonetheless!”

Hammerfall’s Stonecold echoes throughout the arena as the ring announcer declares Ultimate Weapon the victor. But as UPF backs up the ramp, grinning, Morpheus suddenly rolls over and across the ring until he falls out of the ring and lands on his feet upon the floor.

JHA: “Oh…”
JFA: “Morpheus seemingly unaffected… sights set on UPF now… heading straight for him… no urgency, just slowly and methodically walking towards him. And UPF high-tailing it out of the arena. He’s cost Morpheus the match, but not much else…”
JHA: “He may have only served to drive him even more insane. But Morpheus doesn’t need to rush. That nutball knows he’s got UPF this Sunday… he’s in no hurry at all…”

Backstage
Amarant Odinson is in the locker room, psyching himself up ahead of his TV Title shot.

Amarant glances up as Cyberstrike enters the room.

AO: “What?”
C-Strike: “I wanted to wish you luck.”
AO: “I don’t need luck. It’s a submission match… I never submit. Luck doesn’t have to come into it.”
C-Strike: “Oh, I’ve no doubt. But I also wanted to ask for a title shot, once you’re the champion.”
AO: “Sure. Whatever.”
C-Strike: “Thank you soooo much.”

Mr Vaccaro’s Office
The Warzone owner sits at his desk, glancing over contracts and signing papers. The door opens and Mr Waugh walks in, accompanied by another man.

Vaccaro: “Ah. So good of you to join me.”
TC: “Okay, let’s have it, then. The lecture for appearing when I’m not contracted to Warzone. Hell, I already lost my job on Mayhem, now you’re gonna make sure my AWF contract’s terminated completely?”

Mr Vaccaro smiles.

Vaccaro: “Ordinarily, yes. However, I think it’s a shame for the company to lose such a talent as yours. Therefore, as my counterpart, Mr Ratings, has decided that he no longer requires your services, I’ve arranged to have your contract transferred to Warzone. It makes sense, seeing as you’ve already decided to make yourself a regular part of the program.”

Thundercracker stares in amazement.

Vaccaro: “However, I want to make it perfectly clear that you’re now under my jurisdiction. You stick to my rules, or you get the hell out. Understood?”
TC: “I guess.”
Vaccaro: “Good. Because that makes me feel better about your first major appearance. Now, whilst you’ve been here, unscheduled, I’ve been impressed by what I’ve seen. And, as your previous employer decided to up his viewing figures by adding somebody to my match… I have to fix it. Whilst I’m not divulging the details, I designed the Iron Gauntlet Match to encompass an equal number of competitors. Now we have five, I need a sixth. And as you’ve already indelibly left your imprint across the situation… that sixth is going to be you.”
TC: “ME?”
Vaccaro: “That’s what I said. I do so hate repeating myself. But first, I’m going to let you make your debut tonight. In a Fatal Fourway elimination match, with your buddy Redstreak, Tempest and The Lock. Call it a warm-up for the Iron Gauntlet.”
TC: “… what about the Game? I saw him earlier.”
Vaccaro: “The Game? Oh… he’ll only be the referee.”
AWF Warzone

Post by AWF Warzone »

Tag Team Championship:
Blood & Thunder (c) vs. The NWA

JFA: “Plenty more wrestling greatness opportunities to come on Warzone, but first…”
JHA: “But first, let’s get bored out of our skulls.”

"Warriors of the World United" plays, announcing the arrival of the Canadian duo, the NWA, who make their way down the ramp, heckling the Tampa Bay crown, which only sets the crowd in another series of boos.

JHA: “Don’t these Florida people know great talent when they see it?”
JFA: “Hey. These guys can’t choose a president. What makes you think that they know talent when they see it?”
JHA: “I don’t believe it.”
JFA: “Yeah, I can’t believe it either.”
JHA: “Yeah. I agree with you.”
JFA: “Ladies and gentlemen, the apocalypse is upon us.”

“The Zoo” blares, and Wolfang comes down the ramp, waiting near the ramp for his partner, Black Zarak. Several seconds go by without anything happening. Wolfang checks back behind the curtain, trying to see if his partner is coming. His attention is drawn back to the ring as P? grabs a microphone.

P?: “Yo! Fangy! Searchin’ fo’ yo’ tag team buddy? Well, don’t count on him showin’ up ‘round these parts anytime soon, yo! The homies took care of him doublepluss bad!”
JFA: What’s he talking about, J?”

Suddenly the Archivetron lights up, showing Blood And Thunder’s locker room, Viewfind blocking the door with a chair propped up on the door handle! As someone on the other side pounds away at it, Viewfind turns to look at the camera.

Viewfind: “Sorry, Dawg. Looks like you gotta handle this shizzle all by your lonesome.”

JFA: “Oh, this is wrong! Wolfang shouldn’t have to face the NWA all by himself.”
JHA: “Why not?”
JFA: “Because it’s not fair!”
JHA: “Hey! You can’t blame ‘Find and the NWA for not playing fair. You learn not to do that kind of stuff when you’re swingin’ in da hood.”
JFA: “And what do you do down in ‘Da Hood?’”
JHA: “Mariju…I mean, nothing.”

Wolfang runs down to the ring, only to meet the expected double team of P? and Divebomb, who give the Englishman a thorough beating, despite the ref’s warning that one of them head to the corner.

JFA: “Oh, this is absolute chaos here! Wolfang getting systematically beaten down by the NWA, who have no right! This isn’t anything more than a two on one. Viewfind has Black Zarak trapped backstage! Something’s gotta be done here!”
JHA: “Something IS getting done here, J. Wolfy’s being taken to school!”
JFA: “I meant that something GOOD should happen.”
JHA: “Something good IS happening! Wolfy’s getting a thorough beating!”
JFA: “I meant that…oh, screw it! This is hopeless! Someone needs to stop this carnage right now.”

Suddenly, the Archivetron comes to life again, showcasing Viewfind in front of Blood and
Thunder’s locker room door. Suddenly a loud bang is heard, followed by another. Then another. Viewfind turns around just in time to watch as the door comes off it’s hinges and comes crashing down on him! Stepping through the door, Black Zarak appears, holding a makeshift battering ram. He drops it and rushes to the ring.

JFA: “Yes! Zarak got free, and he’s on his way to the ring!”
JHA: “NO! NO! HE HURT HOMESLICE! P?! DIVEBOMB! WATCH OUT!”

Even though Zarak is on his way, it appears to be all for naught, as P? and Divebomb have him thoroughly on the ropes. The duo tossed the battered Wolfang on the outside, and as they celebrate their impending victory, the ref gets in their faces, chastising them for their apparent lack of respect for the rules. The Canadian duo look at each other, then clock the ref in the head!

JFA: “On, now! That’s gone too far! D and P? risking disqualification here!”
JHA: “Hey! Don’t knock it, J. Way things are going, that appears to be the only way that ‘Fangy is gonna get out of this with what little brains he’s got!”
JFA: “And now they’re celebrating like they won the World Series, Super Bowl and Stanley Cup all in one night. They’ve got their backs to the ramp…WAIT A SEC! Zarak! With a ball bat! Sliding into the ring! REF STILL OUT! And Zarak blasts both of the NWA members in the back of the head!”
JHA: “NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! VIEWFIND?! WHERE ARE YOU?!”
JFA: “Now Zarak’s on the outside, picking up his fallen partner. He rolls him back into the ring. Fang crawls over to the beaten form of P? Cover…ref’s coming to…counting…and Fang wins this with assistance from Zarak.”
JHA: “A HUGE assist! It was all perfect till he showed up!”
JFA: This WAS a tag match, you know, J.
JHA: STOP GOING INTO DETAILS!

Backstage
Cyberstrike struts confidently down the corridor, holding a brown envelope in his hand.

He reaches the referees’ locker room and enters without knocking.

RCOSD vs. Vin Ghostal

JFA - Here’s an interesting match-up. RCOSD has a good chance to take out Ghostal tonight.

JHA - This will be a good match if that damned Brave Maximus keeps his nose out of Ghostal’s business. V3 would have been Lord of the Mat and Worlds Champion by now if it wasn’t for the constant interference of that degenerate Maximus. And why hasn’t Mr. Vaccaro or any of the officials called him on it? Damn it’s all………..

JFA - Are you quite done yet? Vin Ghostal is no angel; he’s brought this on himself. If anyone has been interfering in Maximus’s “life”, it’s been Ghostal. This weekend, at Syxx Feet Under, their problems are going to get solved, and one of them is going to be pushing up the daisies!

JHA - Dear lord, where do you get this dialogue from? Anyway, it’s going to be the ‘dead man’ who gets buried and Vin Ghostal is gonna make sure he stays there!

Ring Announcer - The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Glasgow, He is the “One Man Army”……. RCOSD!

“Brutal Attack” by The Rotterdam Terror Corps hits the Soundtrons and the crowd goes wild as RCOSD runs down to the ring, slapping the hands of the crowd. He climbs into the ring and jumps up on the turnbuckle, raising his arms to the crowd and shouting.

Ring Announcer - And, hailing from Philadelphia, Vin Ghostallllllll!

“The Saga Continues” by P. Diddy, hits, and there’s mixed reactions from the crowd, boo’s interspersed with cheers. Signs of “Burry him Ghostal” compete with “Ghostal Fears the Darkness” for the camera men’s attention. Vin Ghostal walks down to the ring with a confidant stride, though his golden bat is still absent from his side. He climbs into the ring, stairs into the eyes of his opponent, and with out waiting for the Ref, charges his opponent.

Vin Ghostal catches RCOSD off guard with a hard clothesline. He circles back and picks RCOSD up by the head, dragging him to his feet. Ghostal the scoops him up and slams him to the ground, hard! Ghostal instantly goes for the head, locking on a chokehold. RCOSD quickly reaches out and grabs the ropes. The Ref calls for Ghostal to release the hold, but Ghostal refuses. He keeps squeezing the neck of RCOSD as the Ref starts to count. As the Ref gets to three, the sound of a thunderclap echoes around the arena. Vin Ghostal is obviously shocked by this and releases his hold. He gets to his feet and waits for RCOSD to do the same. With both men on their feet, they lock up at centre ring.

RCOSD switches the lock around to a side headlock, but Ghostal shoves him forward, bouncing them both off the ropes. Ghostal drops back and rolls up onto RCOSD, trying to get him into a tiny package. But RCOSD keeps the momentum going, forcing Ghostal up and over and into a pinning position. The Ref comes in, but from the other side, Vin Ghostal grabs RCOSD’s tights and pulls him off. The ref comes up confused, but didn’t see anything wrong. Thunder sounds around the ring, as Ghostal’s face goes white. This time, though, it is followed by Evanescence’s “Haunted”. Ghostal looks shaken, trying hard to keep track of all sides of the ring. Unfortunately, he forgot to pay attention to his opponent: RCOSD comes in from behind, grabs Ghostal back-to-back and sends him for a quick ‘Basment Breaker’. He pins the stunned Ghostal and gets the three count. RCOSD quickly rolls out of the ring as lightning bolts hit the ring posts and the lights in the arena go out.

JHA - DAMN IT! That Damned Brave Maximus has cost V3 another match, and now he’s scaring the **** out of our fans.

JFA - You’re just pissed off because he scared you. But it seems that Maximus only shows up when Ghostal cheats to win a match.

The lights come back on in the arena, and there is Brave Maximus, standing in the center of the ring, holding a large bag over his back. As Ghostal gets to his feet, Maximus throws the back at Ghostal, who takes it to the mid section. Maximus then seizes his opponent, sends him for the REST IN PEACE, and lays him out on the mat. With out saying a word, Maximus grabs the bag and opens it up. He then dumps it’s contents, fresh dirt, out all over Ghostal.

JFA - This is unbelievable! At Syxx Feet Under, these two are going to kill each other!

**COMMERCIAL:
September will soon be over, and somebody will be planted Syxx Feet Under in Seattle… but what after?

After that, the AWF goes on tour across the Atlantic! All through October, the United Kingdom becomes a Warzone as we travel throughout Great Britain.

October 8th – Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow
October 15th – Ninian Park, Cardiff
October 22nd – The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham

Then… it’s the big one – October 26th, AUTUMN ANNIHILATION, live from the Theatre of Dreams – Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester.

All your favourite Warzone superstars. The UK may never be the same again!**

JHA: “I have to go to England AGAIN?!”
JFA: “Again? We’ve not been there once!”
JHA: “What about Fallout?!”
JFA: “That was in Wales. Which is a place we’ll also be visiting in October, along with Scotland. I for one can’t wait!”
JHA: “I can.”

TV Title – Submission Match:
D-Extreme (c) vs. Amarant Odinson

More Human than Human starts up as Amarant Odinson marches to the ring.

JFA: “Okay, TV Title on the line. Amarant Odinson challenging, and as we saw earlier, should he win, he’s given the first shot to Cyberstrike!”
JHA: “Speaking of which… what the hell was he doing going to see the officials? I thought he hated referees!”
JFA: “Remains to be seen, J. He’s had a chequered past with D-Extreme, that’s for sure.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Submission Match, and it is for the Archive Wrestling Federation’s Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, in the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Amarant Odinson!”

JHA: “I like this guy. He’s raw aggression… raw determination… you can’t help but admire that.”
JFA: “On this occasion, I’ll agree with you. And you can’t help but think he’s got the edge here tonight. This is his match… but you can’t sell the Champion short, either.”
JHA: “Amarant’s getting a lot of chances for gold lately, isn’t he? The Game last week, D-Extreme this… he’s really establishing himself in the AWF.”

First we gonna ROCK
Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP
Go let it go

“And his opponent – he is the AWF Television Champion… D-Extreme!”

JHA: “How long’s he been champion now? No, don’t answer that, you’ll only depress me.”

D-Extreme wastes no time in charging the ring, diving straight through the ropes and spearing his opponent to the mat. The referee signals for the bell.

JFA: “Interesting strategy here from D-Extreme… normally I’d expect him to try and wear his opponent down for a submission, D-Ex instead going all out early.”
JHA: “I never claimed he was a genius…”
JFA: “D-Extreme with hard right hands… pulling Amarant up… whips him to the ropes, leapfrog on the way back… lands behind and a dragon sleeper! Straight off the bat with a dragon sleeper… Amarant fighting it though. Reaching his arms back. Almost has the Champion in a modified waistlock…”

Reaching backwards, Odinson locks his hands and straightens himself up, powering D-Extreme up above him, before dropping to one knee and driving his opponent’s shoulder into the other.

JHA: “Fantastic counter!”
JFA: “I’ll second that one… Amarant Odinson countering the Dragon Sleeper by lifting forward and dropping it into a shoulder breaker. Softens him up for that armbar finisher he likes.”

Immediately seizing the moment, Amarant grabs and extends D-Extreme’s arm whilst he lays on the canvas. Holding it in position, he leaps into the air before landing a knee drop into the bicep.

JFA: “Amarant focussing on the arm in the early going, it seems. Letting D-Extreme up to his feet now… maintaining a hold on that arm… sets it up with a hammerlock… oh, and just drives him shoulder first into the turnbuckle.”
JHA: “Good planning. This is beautiful to watch!”
JFA: “Amarant with an armwringer now… and wrenches away, forcing the Champion to the mat. Modified armbar to hold him there. Referee asking if he wants to submit. An emphatic no from D-Extreme.”
JHA: “An emphatic no from an emphatic idiot.”
JFA: “D-Extreme on his knees… arm held above him by Amarant… trying to turn around… ease the pressure… free arm trying to grab a hold of an ankle… no joy yet…”
JHA: “Oh my god.”
JFA: “That’ll break the hold! Low blow from D-Extreme. It’s all legal and he knows it! Amarant doubled over… D-Extreme up… DDT!”

After shaking his shoulder to alleviate the pain, D-Extreme holds his left arm close to his body as he stomps away on his challenger.

JHA: “What exact strategy is he taking here? Is the kick to the groin a submission move now?”
JFA: “I don’t know what he’s got in mind, to be honest. Pulling Amarant up now. Signalling for the crowd. Yes, the crowd want to see it. Looking for the X-Treme Factor”

Setting his opponent up for a powerbomb, the TV Champion winces as he wraps his arms around Amarant’s waist. But as he lifts him high, Odinson uses his momentum to flip through and land on his feet in front of D-Extreme before grabbing his opportunity.

JFA: “Armbar DDT! Just hyperextending the Champion’s arm…”
JHA: “That’s what being flash’ll get you – a trip to the hospital!”
JFA: “Odinson pulling the Champ up now… dragging him to the corner. House of Pain, perhaps?”
JHA: “Looks likely.”
JFA: “You can see the pain etched on D-Extreme’s face as Amarant holds him in that armbar. Backing up the turnbuckles now… he won’t stop till he’s at the top…”
JHA: “NO!”
JFA: “Beautiful counter! D-Extreme countering it with an armdrag! Just hurled Amarant off the top rope and back down to the mat! Wincing in pain now…”
JHA: “Amarant’s back up… what’s the time limit on this match?!”
JFA: “Fifteen minutes, same as always. Amarant staggering back up… D-Extreme up behind him… gotta be running on instinct here… X-Ocution!!”
JHA: “Oh NO!”
JFA: “Lateral press from D-Extreme, he’s forgotten it’s a submission match! Running solely on instinct… the referee looking down at him… D-Extreme staring back… slapping the mat to signify the count… pleading with the referee to count the pinfall…”
JHA: “What the hell?”
JFA: “I… what just happened?”
JHA: “The referee… just signalled to the timekeeper… who rang the bell.”
JFA: “I don’t know what’s going on… did the time limit expire? That wasn’t fifteen minutes… D-Extreme rolling off Amarant… clutching that arm in pain.”

Climbing to the outside, the referee is seen conferring with the ring announcer before he’s handed the title belt.

JFA: “Well, I’m not sure what’s going on here… D-Extreme had the cover, but it’s a submission match… referee called for the bell… in the ring with the belt now…”

“Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match… and NEW Archive Wrestling Federation Television Champion – Amarant Odinson!”

JFA: “What the hell?!”
JHA: “HA! I don’t know what the hell’s going on, but I love it!”
JFA: “The referee handing the belt to Amarant, who’s out cold on the canvas. I have no idea what’s just happened… strange goings on in Tampa, tonight…”

The replay shows the last few moments of the match, D-Extreme covering Amarant, looking up at the referee and begging for a count.

JFA: “Well… if D-Extreme gave up, my lip-reading skills need improving…”
JHA: “Oh my god… I get it now! I get it now! That’s brilliant!”
JFA: “What is?!”
JHA: “D-Extreme tapped out! The referee saw him slapping the mat and called it as a submission! D-Extreme tapped!”
JFA: “What the hell?! That is the most disgraceful refereeing decision I’ve ever seen! D-Extreme is in pain in the ring, completely at a loss for how he’s given up the title… and you’re telling me Amarant’s the champion because of THAT?!”
JHA: “Submission rules – the referee saw him tap. Amarant’s the new champion!”
JFA: “Amarant Odinson is a very deserving competitor, I won’t dispute that… but D-Extreme did not lose this match.”
JHA: “It’s Al Gore syndrome!”
JFA: “What?”
JFA: “D-Extreme lost the title but not the match! Right here in Florida! I love it!”

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Backstage
Amarant Odinson bursts into the locker room, title belt on his shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.

Cyberstrike comes across to shake his hand in congratulation, before Keith Kincaid suddenly rushes across, microphone in hand.

KK: “Amarant! What do you have to say about the scandalously controversial way in which you just won your first title here?”
AO: “Scandalous? Controversial? There’s nothing scandalous nor controversial about it. He tapped. The world saw him tap. I’m the champion fair and square – and you can’t prove that wrong!”

As Cyberstrike pats him on the back, the door opens and Mr Vaccaro strolls in.

Vaccaro: “No, sadly we can’t. But, I can set things right. It seems you’ve already sold your first title shot to Cyberstrike, but I can change the rules. That’s why your first defence, at Syxx Feet Under, will be a Triple Threat match. With you defending against not only Cyberstrike, but D-Extreme as well. Now prove THAT wrong.
AWF Warzone

Post by AWF Warzone »

Hardcore Championship:
Ravage (c) vs. Brave Maximus vs. OP2005 vs. Viewfind

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall… and it is for the AWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first… from Wallingford, Vermont…”

* The ring announcer is cut off in mid-sentence, as Ravage comes crashing through the Warzone set, headfirst, closely followed by Viewfind. A huge hand suddenly grabs the top of the hole, and prises it wide open. Brave Max walks out through the opening, with OP2005 on his back: attempting to drag the big man down with a sleeper. *

JFA: “Well… we’re off to a hell of a start to this match, folks… Max now finds a trash can lid back there… and he’s just waffling OP in an attempt to break that sleeper attempt… Viewfind up… goes for a superkick on Brave Max… and Max ducks! Viewfind caught OP with a superkick right in the jaw!”
JHA: “Ooh… he won’t have to visit the dentist again after that?”
JFA: “Why do you say that?”
JHA: “I think after that kick, he can just mail his teeth to him.”
JFA: “Oh please… Viewfind trying to soften up Brave Max for his ‘homie’ before their encounter at Syxx Feet Under… and Ravage clobbers him with a broom! Where the hell did all that stuff come from? Anyway… OP is still dazed and confused…”
JHA: “Status: normal…”
JFA: “Viewfind is down… Max gets blasted with a clothesline form Ravage… and Rav goes for a lateral press on Max… and Homeslice breaks it up. Viewfind now… wailing away with right hands to Big Daddy Rav… and grabs a typewriter? Where the hell are they getting these things? Viewfind looks a little perplexed… but he throws the typewriter at Ravage… and there are keys all over the place! My god! Ravage busted open by that typewriter to the head… what the hell is this?”
JHA: “There are definitely some of Rav’s teeth in that…”
JFA: “Viewfind now grabs a hockey stick… and he broke it over Max’s skull! But Max is still standing! And he doesn’t look pleased! Max grabs Viewfind by the throat… and gets a trashcan dropkicked into him by OP! Max goes down on Viewfind…”
JHA: “Don’t say that! It makes Homeslice sound like a homosexual fantasy!”
JFA: “You’re telling me he isn’t? OP back up… ducks a clothesline from Rav… and gets nailed with a falling reverse DDT on the trashcan! Rav hooks the leg… 1… 2… and Viewfind breaks it up! Rav and Viewfind on their feet and just laying into each other with punches… * the bell rings *… the match is now officially started… and OP just knocked them both over with a dumpster! Ravage and Viewfind have just been assaulted by a dumpster… what in the Blue Blazer is going on? Ravage down on the floor… Viewfind down on the floor… where the hell is Max? OP moves to survey the damage… he is also clearly perplexed by Max’s absence… opens the dumpster… and gets blasted with a fire extinguisher! OP reels… and Max jumps out of the dumpster with a cross body! 1… 2… and OP gets the shoulder up! Max up on his feet… Viewfind pounces onto his shoulders… and takes him down with a flying swinging head scissor lock! All four men slowly getting back to their feet… Viewfind up first… takes a run at Ravage… looking for a flying forearm… and Big Daddy Rav throws him into the air… Viewfind lands on the guardrail… and turns back into Ravage… who hits him with a baking sheet! Viewfind down… Ravage still on his feet… as OP grabs Max… couple of knees to the gut… and a big left uppercut takes down Max! Viewfind grabs a shovel… takes a run at Ravage… jumps… Ravage ducks… and Viewfind kicks the shovel right into OP’s face! The mask offered some protection… but OP’s down on the floor… as Viewfind looks out to the crowd… and gets blindsided by Ravage! The Hardcore Champion procures a plate from the hardcore items back there… and smashes it on Viewfind’s head!”
JHA: “Must be Greek night. Hold on… is this a wrestling show or a club? Where’s my booze? And the buxom serving wenches?”
JFA: “The booze is definitely already in your system… the rest of that’s in your mind… Max and Ravage now… teeing off on each other… Ravage goes to whip Max into the dumpster… reversal by Max… and Ravage hits the dumpster, headfirst! Good lord… OP back up… grabs a door… and wraps it around Max’s head! My god… that was just brutal… Viewfind now up on the elevating camera… and comes off with a cross body onto OP… OH WAIT! OP caught him! In mid-air… OP caught Viewfind… runs with him… and hits a powerslam … right into the dumpster! MY GOD!”
JHA: “I think they’re going about this all wrong… what they need to do is pair off… work over one opponent… and try to get the decision that way.”
JFA: “You could be right, J… the strategy so far for OP has been ‘destroy’. It seems to be working quite well for him… but the others aren’t holding up too well against it. It seems a better strategy… at least in the short-term… for Max, Ravage and Viewfind to team up and try to take the big Glaswegian out of the running. Speak of the devil… or his spawn… OP picks up Ravage… and hits the Sarcasm onto a trashcan! It could be over right here… 1… 2… and Max breaks it up again!”
JHA: “Man… these guys are tearing strips off of each other! This is a great match! Except that Homeslice is involved…”
JFA: “You can offer your condolences later… if he doesn’t win the match… Max pulls OP up… bends OP backwards for a reverse DDT… wait… appears to be going for a reverse suplex… holds OP up… might be a reverse Brainbuster… drops him… into a neckbreaker! What the hell was that? Cover… 1… 2… and Viewfind dives out of the dumpster with a crushing elbow drop for the save!”
JHA: “I have to admit, that was an awesome move right there by Brave Max. He holds up OP… we thought he was going for a reverse Brainbuster… instead, he throws OP up a couple of inches… spins 180… and hits a picture-perfect neckbreaker on the big man. What are we calling that? The… Maximal? The… Max Burn? The… Brave Darkness?”
JFA: “For right now, it’s not important… Ravage up again… brandishing a kendo stick…”
JHA: “The politically correct term is a Singapore cane… * JFA glares at JHA *… just for reference…”
JFA: “Anyway… Ravage driving that kendo stick home… right into the skull of OP… and again… a third time… a fourth… Ravage gives up… and smacks OP in the groin with it! Goes to the side of OP… and delivers a Russian leg sweep onto the concrete… with the kendo stick for support! Ravage goes for a cover… 1… 2… and Max breaks it up! Credit where credit is due here… every one of these guys showing what they’re made of… Max drags Ravage up from the floor… hooks him up, looks like he could be going for a suplex… Ravage blocks… and a second time… and plants Max into the dumpster with a suplex of his own! But wait… Viewfind just floored Ravage! Viewfind ran up behind Ravage, and knocked him to the floor with a hard forearm shot! Viewfind looking for something now… and he’s got a stop sign! OP trying to get to his feet… gets rattled with that sign from ‘Find… and again… and a third time… but OP is still getting up! Viewfind drops the stop sign… and hits a DDT onto it! OP just got DDT-ed right onto that stop sign… and there’s another cover from Viewfind… 1… 2… and Ravage breaks it up at the last second! As bad as everyone wants to take his belt… Ravage is determined to keep it. All four men down now… OP, Max and Viewfind out on the floor… Ravage in the dumpster… and the referee just shrugs! Hardcore rules… nothing he can do… no count-outs, no disqualifications… and Ravage is up! He comes out of the dumpster… brandishing a chair, a lamp, a baking sheet and a trashcan lid… sets up the chair… smashes Max with the lamp! Good lord! Max is out now… as Ravage beats Viewfind about the head with that baking sheet… throws the trashcan lid at OP… picks up a trash can… moves the chair around behind the dumpster… the back of the chair facing the dumpster, with the dumpster between Jinei and the others… Ravage takes a run at the chair… jumps onto the seat… onto the back… onto the dumpster… and comes off with a cross body! A cross body using the trashcan… straight onto OP… 1… 2… and there’s Divebomb! Ghostal and P? are out here hot on the heels of their co-conspirator…”
JHA: “GPA! GPA!”
JFA: “The GPA going for Brave Max… and Ravage and OP are teeing off on the entire GPA and Vin Ghostal! Max downs Viewfind with that shovel… OP smashes a chair over Divebomb’s cranium… Ravage hits a DDT on P?… and Max broke the shovel over Ghostal’s head! Ravage blasts OP with a Hangover… Max goes to grab Ravage… and there’s a powerbomb onto the floor! 1… 2… 3! Ravage retains!”

* ‘I Will Be Heard’ rejuvenates the Hardcore Champion enough to lift his belt towards the fans and take in their cheers as he staggers backstage. *

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen… here is your winner… and STILL AWF HARDCORE CHAMPION… RAVAGE!”

**COMMERCIAL
Six Men.

Each, in their own right, a legend.

But only one of these men can call themselves Champion.

And to do that, they must run… the Iron Gauntlet.

AWF Syxx Feet Under. Sunday September 28th. Safeco Field, Seattle.**

JFA: “So, Syxx Feet Under is this Sunday, folks. Let’s run down the card for you. At the top, we’ve got the big one. The Iron Gauntlet Match for the AWF Championship. The reigining champion, the Game. Redstreak, The Lock, Tempest. King added by Mayhem this week. And today we learnt that Thundercracker is the sixth man to be involved. I don’t know what the match entails, but I know it’s going to be big!”
JHA: “And if that’s not enough – we’ve got a Buried Alive Match. That lunatic Brave Maximus is going to be laid to rest once and for all by Vinny Ghostal.”
JFA: “We saw Amarant Odinson steal the Television Title earlier tonight, but he may not have it for long – he’ll have to defend it against both Cyberstrike and D-Extreme this Sunday. Championship advantage goes out of the window in that Triple Threat match – he doesn’t have to be involved in the decision to lose the belt, and I’ve a feeling that if that happens, it’ll be poetic justice.”
JHA: “The Hardcore Title is up for grabs, too. Big Daddy Rav will have his work cut out for him – battle royal for the belt. RCOSD, the GPA, OP2005 and Strafe have all entered from Warzone. Plus there’ll be some Mayhem competitors too.”
JFA: “And I understand that the Mayhem brand matches include Jetfire vs. Blaster, along with a Submission Match for the Intercontinental Championship, pitting Sixswitch against StoneCold Skywarp.”
JHA: “A submission match for a title? That sounds familiar…”

Fourway Elimination Match:
The Lock vs. Redstreak vs. Tempest vs. Thundercracker

Staind’s Price to Play fills the Sundome.

JFA: “Here he comes, folks. The AWF Champion, decked out in the zebra stripes.”
JHA: “Possibly appearing on Warzone for the last time. Hopefully appearing on Warzone for the last time…”
JFA: “And to think you used to be his number one fan…”
JHA: “People change, and other peoples’ opinions of them change to reflect that.”
JFA: “Well get you. Galvatron91 out here to referee tonight. Title belt on his shoulder, perhaps just to send a reminder to everybody involved that he’s still the man to beat.”

Worms of the earth, rise in numbers
A silent night brings them upon us
Rising from the soil to torment the living
Torment the living

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Fatal Fourway elimination match. Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois… Thundercracker!”

JFA: “The latest man added to the Iron Gauntlet match. All five men we’ll see in the ring here will be involved in that match. And we’re still none the wiser as to what that match entails!”
JHA: “I have been totally stumped. Though I have a contact…”
JFA: “Yes, you have a contact. You’re meant to be a broadcast journalist – if you don’t find out things, you’re risking your job.”
JHA: “Bah! I still know more than you.”

My World takes over as the next man makes his way out.

“From Detroit, Michigan… Redstreak!”

JFA: “No A-Train this week. Maybe not wanting to risk another beating at the hands of tonight’s official…”
JHA: “Always quick to stir things up. I suppose now you’re going to go on about how Redstreak and TC’s friendship’s in jeopardy here.”
JFA: “I don’t need to. You just did it for me.”

Get rolled with the fever on the dance floor

“From Melbourne, Victoria, Australia… The Lock!”

JFA: “A lot of former title holders going to be in the ring tonight and at Syxx Feet Under. Locky’s a former Tag Team and Intercontinental Champion, Redstreak’s a former multi-time Hardcore Champion and he’s held the Intercontinental Championship as well. Thundercracker’s a former Tag Team Champion, plus he’s the only one of the challengers to have held the big one. And Tempest’s the Lord of the Mat.”
JHA: “Pending an inquiry.”
JFA: “That award is finalised – he’s the Lord of the Mat, no matter what Redstreak may say to the contrary. King also going to be involved in that match on Sunday – another former Intercontinental and Tag Champ. Tempest’ll be the only person never to have held gold.”
JHA: “Speak of the devil…”

“And from Mandurah, Australia… the 2003 AWF Lord of the Mat – Tempest!”

JFA: “And here comes Tempest! Storming down the aisle and straight into the ring… looks like we’re underway… Redstreak and Thundercracker going straight to work on Tempest… but the Lock helping out his countryman.”
JHA: “As if you couldn’t see those alliances coming…”

Forcing Thundercracker away from the brawl, The Lock nails him with a hard right hand before catching him with a belly to belly suplex. Tempest and Redstreak exchange blows, but Tempest wins out with a whip across the ring which Redstreak reverses and nails him with the Forceful Entry on the rebound.

JHA: “Spear! It’s over!”
JFA: “Redstreak spearing Tempest… cover… the Game down to count… one…. two… The Lock pulls Redstreak off though.”
JHA: “How slow was that count?!”
JFA: “Redstreak kicking The Lock in the gut now… front facelock… snap suplex takes him over. Thundercracker across to pummel away on him now, though… the Game letting a lot go, here.”

Hauling Tempest up, Redstreak sends him to the turnbuckle before darting in for a high knee, but Tempest quickly dodges out of the way, letting his adversary slam his own leg into the top buckle. As Redstreak staggers backwards out of the corner, the Australian backs up and clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor.

JFA: “And it looks like Redstreak might be in trouble on the outside… may have landed badly on that leg, after ramming it into the buckle… holding it quite gingerly. And Thundercracker just levelled the Lock with a DDT. Hooks the leg, one… two… Tempest breaks it up. Throws TC into the corner with authority. Whips him back across the ring… avalanche… no TC got the boot up. Thundercracker catapults himself over the top rope, now up onto the top buckle… and a hard flying clothesline takes Tempest down. One. Two. Kick out by Tempest. The Game calling this straight down the middle.”
JHA: “So why’s he not getting medical attention for Redstreak?”
JFA: “He’s busy with the match, J. Tempest and TC duking it out, now… The Lock watching as Redstreak struggles back into the ring… he’ll have noticed that bad leg…”

Picking his moment, The Lock waits for Redstreak to get through the ropes, before kicking the injured leg right out from under him and grabbing the ankle.

JFA: “Ankle lock! Grimlock’s got that ankle lock cinched in… applying pressure to the whole leg with the way he twists it… Redstreak gets to the ropes, now. The Game telling him to break it up.”
JHA: “I gotta say it… I would not argue with that referee. Redstreak’s hurt.”
JFA: “He is. Looks like he’s going to need medical attention here… he can barely stand… clambering back up slowly… holding the top rope for support.”
JHA: “He’s really in a bad way there…”
JFA: “The Game signalling for some medical help down here… The Lock looking on concerned. Tempest and Thundercracker still going at it… stiff kicks by TC. Single leg takedown and a rolling thunder. The Game spots the cover… one… two… kicked out by Tempest.”
JHA: “Where the hell are those medics?”
JFA: “EMTs down at ringside now… Redstreak struggling to stand… The Lock trying to help him… what the hell?”
JHA: “One! Two! Three! Haha!!”
JFA: “Redstreak just small packaged the Lock! The Game stunned… administered the count… and The Lock is out of here. He can’t believe it!”
JHA: “It’s a miracle! He’s healed!”

Grinning from ear to ear, Redstreak dances from foot to foot as Grimlock is motioned out of the ring by the Champion.

JFA: “Redstreak just conned everybody and eliminated the Lock! Thundercracker whips Tempest to the buckle… we could be looking at two on one, here. Monkey flip out… no, Tempest held steady in the corner… TC back up on his feet… and a huge clothesline by Tempest!”
JHA: “Holy moses… he turned him inside out!”
JFA: “Redstreak charging in now… powerslam! Tempest catching him with a huge powerslam. The Game looks on impressed… perhaps somewhat daunted…”
JHA: “He’s scared. I genuinely believe that.”
JFA: “Tempest pulling them both up now… double noggin knocker! And… is it? Double chokeslam time? No… broken up by TC with a thumb to the eye… and a kick to the midsection by Redstreak… Double DDT! The Game reprimanding TC over the use of the thumb, there.”

Glancing at each other, Redstreak and Thundercracker nod in agreement. The two put the boots to Tempest, before Redstreak holds him down and TC exits the ring to go up top.

JFA: “Looks like they’re teaming up to eliminate the major threat, here.”
JHA: “Smart strategy.”
JFA: “But, of course, what happens when it’s just the two of them left?”
JHA: “Then they would defer to whatever prearranged strategy they had…”
JFA: “Which would be?”
JHA: “How should I know?”
JFA: “You’re the broadcast journalist. Oh my god… Grimlock back up into the ring, he didn’t clear the area… and just pushed TC off the top turnbuckle to the outside.”
JHA: “Disqualify him, referee!”
JFA: “Disqualify who? Tempest? Redstreak? The Lock’s already gone! Antagonising Redstreak now…”
JHA: “That is disgusting!”
JFA: “The People’s Finger! Again by the Lock… Redstreak lunging for him… both men over the top rope and to the outside!”
JHA: “The Lock is screwing this match!”
JFA: “No more than Redstreak screwed him… pretending to be hurt… he had the EMTs out here and everything. Both men brawling on the outside… Thundercracker’s not moved since being pushed off the top rope. That’s got to be a fifteen foot fall down onto the arena floor…”
JHA: “The Lock should be ashamed – TC could have serious injuries!”
JFA: “I don’t think he cares – he thought Redstreak DID have a serious injury, and it cost him the fall… and Galvatron91 counting in the ring… gesturing at both TC and Redstreak… upto eight now.”
JHA: “GET BACK IN THE RING!”
JFA: “Redstreak sending The Lock into the steel ringsteps… the Game on nine… Redstreak realising… The Lock’s grabbed his foot… Ten. That’s it… Redstreak shrugging it off and back into the ring… but the Game signalling for the bell.”
JHA: “What’s happening?”

As Redstreak clambers back into the ring, frustrated, G91 leans through the ropes and passes the decision to the ring announcer.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has counted both Thundercracker and Redstreak out of the ring. Therefore, the winner of this match… Tempest!”

JHA: “NO!”
JFA: “And I think it’s safe to say Redstreak’s not at all happy, there. Tempest back to his feet now… Redstreak right in the Game’s face. You don’t want to do that… really tearing into him. Saying he shouldn’t have allowed Grimlock’s interference.”
JHA: “He’s got a valid point.”
JFA: “The Game pointing to the stripes on his shirt…”
JHA: “Oh no…”
JFA: “And Redstreak just shoved him! Right in the stripes the Game was pointing at. Redstreak absolutely livid. G91 staring back in bemusement… Clothesline! The Game just levelling Redstreak with a clothesline! Picking him up now… Pedigree! Pedigree to Redstreak! The Game stamping his authority on the match after the bell.”
JHA: “Oh no. We did this last week…”
JFA: “The Game raising the hand of Tempest now. Tempest victorious in this match… what the?”
JHA: “Chokeslam! Chokeslam!”
JFA: “Tempest just chokeslammed the life out of the AWF Champion! He knows he’s the winner, but I don’t think he feels satisfied with the manner in which he won. Maybe giving the Game a taster of what’s to come at Syxx Feet Under. Heading out of the ring, now… across to the announce table and picks up the title belt. Tempest raising the AWF Championship high… it’s not his… but he’ll get his chance this Sunday! That’s all from us, folks – we’ll see you at Syxx Feet Under!”
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC

*Tempest walks into his change room to find some random jobber interviewer waiting there*

RJI: Tempest, Tempest can you tell us how you feel after tonights win?

*Tempest stares at the RJI with a fightening look*

T: I won, thats all I have to say, I would of preffered to knock Redstreak and TC around ... but the Refs decision is final.

*Tempest gives a smirk*

RJI: About that ... why did you choke slam G91 tonight?

T: Why not? I mean I am facing him in an Iron Gaunlet Match .... plus that no-hope-in-the-world son-of-a-bitch Redstreak, the medalsome Thundercraker, My first opponent in the AWF, the King and The first person to help me The Lock, and last but not least .... the man with it, not to mention the gold G91 are all in this match ... As I see it, theres only 1 of them I havent beat yet and thats the man that I am targeting at Syxx Feet Under ....

*Tempest roars out in angish*

T:G91 THAT GOLD WILL BE MINE DAMN IT!!

*Tempest grabs the RJI and throughs him through the door*

T:Never come in room without the permission of the Human Bulldozer ever again.

*With one last bit of energy the RJI runs away like 'Redstreak' running away from a Bulldozer*

OOC: That Warzone was kick ass! Can't wait for the PPV! ...

BTW: What is the Iron Gaunlet Match? I think I know what it is but will it be told at Syxx Feet Under?
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC; whoa surprising way to loose..but hey its cool :D

IC:

D-Ex: THIS IS BULL****!!! Well....I didnt loose the damn match you know it! I KNOW IT! EVERYBODY IN TAMPA FLORIDA KNEW IT! I didnt even gave up, damn it Amarant you didnt make me tap out! I was blinded by my energy and thought it was a pinfall match....you think your so smart into paying off the referee before the match huh? Ok I didnt loose to YOU Amarant, I just lost the title to you tonight by stipulation, but did you make me tap out? NO! I tapped out for myself sicne I didnt know so dont feed your ego just yet. On Syxx Feet Under, you and Cyberstrike are gonna get whats coming to you. triple threat...2-on-1...I dont give a damn, but one thing is for sure, the xtreme rage of D-Ex shall overpower both of your asses! As I get my title back...and you Amarant will be just another name in the 'AWF book of short lived title reigns"
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC; whoa surprising way to loose..but hey its cool :D

IC:

D-Ex: THIS IS BULL****!!! Well....I didnt loose the damn match you know it! I KNOW IT! EVERYBODY IN TAMPA FLORIDA KNEW IT! I didnt even gave up, damn it Amarant you didnt make me tap out! I was blinded by my energy and thought it was a pinfall match....you think your so smart into paying off the referee before the match huh? Ok I didnt loose to YOU Amarant, I just lost the title to you tonight by stipulation, but did you make me tap out? NO! I tapped out for myself sicne I didnt know so dont feed your ego just yet. On Syxx Feet Under, you and Cyberstrike are gonna get whats coming to you. triple threat...2-on-1...I dont give a damn, but one thing is for sure, the xtreme rage of D-Ex shall overpower both of your asses! As I get my title back...and you Amarant will be just another name in the 'AWF book of short lived title reigns"

OOC: Not exactly how I wanted to win but hey.. I have a title now so I'm happy. :D ;)

IC: Listen up boy, I didn't pay off any referee. So you might want to talk to Cyberstrike about that since he wanted a shot at the belt before I even won the bloody thing. Besides, it's not my fault that you were too god damn stupid to remember the stipulation of the match. It was a Submission match and the ref said that YOU TAPPED OUT.

But don't worry. You and Cyberstrike will have your chance to take MY T.V. TITLE anway from me. Come sunday at Syxx Feet Under, I'll MAKE YOU TAP. Just like I did tonight.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Galvatron91

Sits backstage with the Belt across his shoulder...

Post by Galvatron91 »

Keith Kincaid: "Game...Game...why all the smiles...you got chokeslammed and TC was added to an already difficult challenge for this sunday! What's the deal?"

Game: "The deal? You want to know what's got the Game all smiles jabbronie? What's got the show stopping, jaw dropping, eye brow raising, trail blazing, ass kicking, poontang pie licking lalalalalalallalala, toughest Sum Bitch in the AWF smiles? Simple, come Sunday, the Game does what the Game does best, electrify the fans and lay the smackdown on all the other monkey asses who get in the ring. Iron Gauntlet...never been done, right up the Game's alley...its time to make some people famous so bring on Lockitch, send in the Bling, give me Temptation Island, onto Headcasestreak, and then there's TC...TC...a man the Game respects...but in the end only one can stand atop the pile and that is the Cerebral Assassin...the Game...the man that is that damn good..."
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Remember your pedigree on me, Game. Cuz it will be your last.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Redstreak
Remember your pedigree on me, Game. Cuz it will be your last.

Oh really? Well the Game says this Red...come Syxx Feet Under, the Game is going to make you number one...as in the number one jabbronie to be eliminated...see, the Game is going to take that finger you are so fond of sticking in everyone's face...shine it up real nice...turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up your monkey ass!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
OOC: Not exactly how I wanted to win but hey.. I have a title now so I'm happy. :D ;)

IC: Listen up boy, I didn't pay off any referee. So you might want to talk to Cyberstrike about that since he wanted a shot at the belt before I even won the bloody thing. Besides, it's not my fault that you were too god damn stupid to remember the stipulation of the match. It was a Submission match and the ref said that YOU TAPPED OUT.

But don't worry. You and Cyberstrike will have your chance to take MY T.V. TITLE anway from me. Come sunday at Syxx Feet Under, I'll MAKE YOU TAP. Just like I did tonight.

D-Ex: Yeah I tapped out yeah I know you mr. obvious! Well on Syxx Feet Under heres whats gonna happen...you wont make me tap out...'AGAIN" since face it...I MADE MYSELF TAP! You didnt even lock me on those stupid moves you call submission moves...hell my arm aint even worked up tonight! So to shove your ego up your ass right now..let me say this, you didnt prove jack $#!t ya mother canucker! Only thing you proved is that I made a mistake of accidentally slapping the mat and thought it was not gonna be counted! So you saying you made me tap out? Well lets take a look at the sky shall wee..OH LOOK ITS A FLYING PI...oh wait that got catapulted by me...too bad.

So on Syxx Feet Under, Amrant you and your new 'buddy' that is if he doesnt backstab you,, Cyberstrike got a lotta hell to pay from me! Say all you want but I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG...oh wait...the actualy truth is...."I'LL TRY AND PROVE YOU WRONG ON SUNDAY..YET AGAIN!!!"

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OOC:Fast paced great match. Great warzone by the way!

OP2005: Syxx Feet Under. That hardcore belt has gone about syxx feet under after that match and it will this sunday at the PPV. You guys might have fought well in that match, and i'll commend you for that but i'm sorry Ravage, you're losing you belt to me. OP2005.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Armarant do you know who are facing? Me and D-Extreme are the two most violent men in this business today our record of brutalatly is legendary we've been in matches that would make you throw up. Do you think that a submission is going to win a fight?
That's what this match is going to be a FIGHT not a catch-as-can wrestling match and if Mr. AWF Warzone thinks that he can make
it into one by adding a stupid one stipulation that will turn it into one well forget it! You in for the fight of your life.

So Armarant and D-Extreme: Welcome to Cyberstrike's Clockwork Orange House of Pain.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Random Interview Dude stops Morpheus as he is walking through the corridors.

Morpheus: UPF!

RID: Umm, haven't seen him here. Not for a while.

Morpheus stares right at RID.

RID: Anyway, UPF cost you the match. How do you feel about it?

Morpheus: The match? I do not care about the match. But Ultimate Weapon did not learn enough. He did not have time to know pain. UPF interrupted. That is not acceptable.

RID: You two will have a match at Syxx Feet Under. What...

Morpheus: Syxx Feet Unfer. UPF. That will have to do. Yes, that will do. I will show him what happens when you cross me. I will give him all the pain I have in me! I WILL...

Suddenly Morpheus stops, holds his head for a second and starts to leave.

Morpheus: I...must...go.

RID: Is something wrong...

RID is shut silent as Morpheus stares at him angry forcing the RID to take a few steps back. Without a word Morpheus leaves leaving behind a very confused RID.

OOC: Great job, kudos to guy who wrote my match. You succeeded in writing Morpheus just the way he is.
Thanks D!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Armarant do you know who are facing? Me and D-Extreme are the two most violent men in this business today our record of brutalatly is legendary we've been in matches that would make you throw up. Do you think that a submission is going to win a fight?
That's what this match is going to be a FIGHT not a catch-as-can wrestling match and if Mr. AWF Warzone thinks that he can make
it into one by adding a stupid one stipulation that will turn it into one well forget it! You in for the fight of your life.

So Armarant and D-Extreme: Welcome to Cyberstrike's Clockwork Orange House of Pain.

D-Ex: Well yeah thanks for the compliment and all buddy..but I just hear that Raven called...said something about you not rippin off his orange house clockwork of fun or something like that. Well Cyberstrike I know you very well in the ring and your one hell of a wrestler...but this time, like the last time, I'm ready to dish out some punishment for ya as well and not just on Amarant. Cause on Sunday, I'll hand over your ass...nTo St...D-EXTREME STYLE!!

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I will give you men credit, you tried to take my belt. Let me say that again, my belt. Three bad assmofo's like yourselves took me on.

But thats just it, your not quite as bad as me. I am the baddest man in the AWF right now. This title suits me like a glove and I will fight to keep it until I die in this ring if need be.

So at Syxx Feet Under everyone bring your best becuase thats the only way I would want it.

Big Daddy Rav In Tha House!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

IC: D-Extreme and Cyberstrike, I know what you two have done. I've seen both you in action. You both have unique skills which I admire very much. BUT, You two retards seem to be underestimating me. I have shown in the ring time and time again why I am the best damn technical here today. If either one of you dumbasses think for a moment that I'm scared, that I'm going to lay down and let one of you beat me, YOU'RE BOTH DEAD WRONG.

Everyone has this idea that because it's a Triple Threat, that I'm at some sort of disadventage. That's fine with me. Think whatever you will about me but know this. At Syxx Feet Under, I will walk in the AWF T.V. champ and I'll walk out the AWF T.V. champ. I may not make one of boys tap, but there is no way hell that you two will PROVE ME WRONG. BEAT IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

IC: D-Extreme and Cyberstrike, I know what you two have done. I've seen both you in action. You both have unique skills which I admire very much. BUT, You two retards seem to be underestimating me. I have shown in the ring time and time again why I am the best damn technical here today. If either one of you dumbasses think for a moment that I'm scared, that I'm going to lay down and let one of you beat me, YOU'RE BOTH DEAD WRONG.

Everyone has this idea that because it's a Triple Threat, that I'm at some sort of disadventage. That's fine with me. Think whatever you will about me but know this. At Syxx Feet Under, I will walk in the AWF T.V. champ and I'll walk out the AWF T.V. champ. I may not make one of boys tap, but there is no way hell that you two will PROVE ME WRONG. BEAT IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.

D-Ex: Underestimate you? Now that would be an understatement my friend. I do know what you can do...but do I belittle it? Heck no, so dont get all whinny there and stuff bucko!

Wait...prove you wrong?...I did....beat you if I can?..I did as well....Survive?...hey look ma I'm standing here talkin to ya! Well I would owe this match to Mr Vacarro for letting me have the opportunity to meet up with you and Cyberstrike. Hey dont get me wrong I'm looking forward to it. Because I'm gonna get back what is mine! And not you or CS are gonna stop me...unless one of you guys are gonna stoop to your lowest and try that 'hit D-Extreme with a frying pan on his back' routine like a certain wrestler whos name I dont need to mention did.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Pal I've survived being thrown off a Triple Cage, I survived being
thrown face first in razor-wire, I've survived being choked slam in
a casket full of broken glass then locked in the casket and having the casket with me in it being set on fire so save your threats for
another who cares.

I admit you're probly the best submission wrestler in the AWF but
at Syxx Feet Under you will be lucky if you survive with your life!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

*Ultimate Weapon backstage*
Groggling slumps out of the med bed and wanders into the UPF.
*Chomps on a toothpick*

IC: Hey man thanks but no thanks out there. Until we are tag team partners I can win my own battles. And I can lose them on my own terms, do you understand? Now get outta my Face!
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

Originally posted by Ravage
But thats just it, your not quite as bad as me. I am the baddest man in the AWF right now. This title suits me like a glove and I will fight to keep it until I die in this ring if need be.

That's fair enough to me.I will kill everyone in the ring and outside and walk out Syxx Feet Under as Champ, leaving the chumps behind.