[debris]

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I wasn't asking boy, I was telling.

You have been...
REPORTED!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Whoa Windrazor is a ****ing moron.

I hope you get banned :).
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
You have been...
REPORTED!

And you have been given your one and only warning to take it to PM's.
Originally posted by Blaster
Whoa Windrazor is a ****ing moron.

So are you. But we don't go around saying it every chance we get.

Oh, wait. We do. The difference is we're a whole lot more subtle about it. And it's meant to be a fun joke. This isn’t. Knock it off.
I hope you get banned :).
I hope you get banned, too. Doesn’t mean it will happen.

And Windrazor, as much as it pains me to say it, Luke is right. Sig is too large. Get it resized to take it down. Thanks. :)
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Bombshell
And you have been given your one and only warning to take it to PM's.

Uh, sure, I respect your authority...

Seriously, I didn't do a goddamn thing wrong handling Windrazor. I told him politely that his sig was too big and he mouthed off and made himself look a fool. Then, I told him again, more firmly this time, that he had to resize his sig and I reported him to the mods in the hope that someone halfway competent would step in and deal with the halfwit...instead I got you. :(

Since when is telling someone they're breaking the rules an offense if you're not a mod?
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

And Windrazor, as much as it pains me to say it, Luke is right. Sig is too large. Get it resized to take it down. Thanks. :)

Reminicent of Rock on Cliffy anyone?
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Uh, sure, I respect your authority...

Cut the sarcasm.
Seriously, I didn't do a goddamn thing wrong handling Windrazor. I told him politely that his sig was too big and he mouthed off and made himself look a fool. Then, I told him again, more firmly this time, that he had to resize his sig and I reported him to the mods in the hope that someone halfway competent would step in and deal with the halfwit...instead I got you. :(

Well, you could have decided to do it via PM's instead of posting it in the thread. It would have kept the argument out of here, thus greatly lowering the risk that it would get off track. Unfortunately, and quite unsurprisingly, it did.

And I did deal with him...much better than you did, I might add.
Since when is telling someone they're breaking the rules an offense if you're not a mod?

Since it has the potential to send the topic off track...which, in this case, is too late to make a difference, since it already has.
Reminicent of Rock on Cliffy anyone?

And here I was thinking you couldn't be any dumber...
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Strafe
Oh for ****'s sake, resize your sig Windrazor. It's gigantic.

Ahh.. keep yer panties on.. I'm workin on it..

Edit: This better?
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Cut the sarcasm.
Cut the crappy modding.
Well, you could have decided to do it via PM's instead of posting it in the thread. It would have kept the argument out of here, thus greatly lowering the risk that it wouldn't get off track. Unfortunately, and quite unsurprisingly, it did.
Yeah, except if he weren't a goddamn touchy moron and a normal person instead, his response would have been something reasonable along the lines of, "Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was too big. I'll go change it now," not the inflammatory reaction he gave.
And I did deal with him...much better than you did, I might add.
You're so delusional I don't know if it's funny or just pathetic.
Since it has the potential to send the topic off track...which, in this case, is too late to make a difference, since it already has.
Again, that's the fault of that cockbite, not my politely telling him his sigpic was too big.
And here I was thinking you couldn't be any dumber...

:laugh:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Strafe
Oh for ****'s sake, resize your sig Windrazor. It's gigantic.

How dare you Strafe! You've thrown this thread off-topic by telling him to change his sigpic to a reasonable size. Your kind is what's destroying this planet. Ban him!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Yeah, except if he weren't a goddamn touchy moron and a normal person instead, his response would have been something reasonable along the lines of, "Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was too big. I'll go change it now," not the inflammatory reaction he gave.

And that gives you the reason to go off and flame the guy how?
Again, that's the fault of that cockbite, not my politely telling him his sigpic was too big.

No, it's the fault of your inability to not act like an ass. Just because he got in your face about it doesn't give you the right to go off and act like an ass. Some people would at least try to act nice without getting all pissy about it.
Cut the crappy modding.

Hey. Think about it this way. I could not mod the forum at all. And if I didn't, guess how it would be here?

(As an aside, I find it ironic that you demand me to do my job here, and yet bitch about the way I do it.)
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

How dare you Strafe! You've thrown this thread off-topic by telling him to change his sigpic to a reasonable size. Your kind is what's destroying this planet. Ban him!

AMEN!

Heil the rule of der fuhrer Bomshell!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Hey. Think about it this way. I could not mod the forum at all. And if I didn't, guess how it would be here?

Like it was before.

Fine.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Like it was before.

Fine.

OK. You know what? I've had just about enough of this. I am sick to f*cking death of both you and Luke coming into every f*cking thread here and saying "Hey, Bombers sucks at being a news mod" or "Hey, Bombers isn't doing his job'. This has been going on for far too long. And I've been very willing to attempt to try to explain why I've been doing things the way that I do. Unfortunately, the two of you seem either unwilling or unable to realize it.

Frankly, I don't have the time or energy to deal with this now. So, to prevent even more unecessary flames, I am locking the thread for the time being. I will contact Denyer and inform him of the situation here, so he can deal with this in the morning.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Myles, Luke, cut the bulls*it.

Everybody else, please read my last post here. This thread, along with that other one, will be unlocked in the morning, pending how both myself and Denyer choose to deal with this.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Since people were asked nicely to take things to PMs and couldn't, they're on hiatus. Speaking of PMs, I'll get those sent out in a little while.