Mayhem Returns!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

First off Mat Man, the only thing that you're off to is one of the shortest title reigns in AWF history. You can keep lying to yourself and the rest of those loyal peons that you call "fans" out there about how you think that you're "the very best technical wrestler" But we all know that's a lie.

Secondly, I don't need to waste any time on healing up. I'm ready right now to take back what is rightfully mine. I understand that you're scared. You got lucky at Archivemania III. You know it. I know it and those retarded peons that you love so much know it. I know for a fact that you're doubting yourself. You're wondering about how long this little fantasy of yours of being the I.C. Champion is going to last. And once again, just like AMIII, the clock is ticking, it's winding down. But this time, it's going to you who will give up, you will be the one to submit, you will be the one that who won't be able to hold out. Not me.

So go ahead and beat up on the "vikings" and "bulldozers" and "tapedecks" all you damn well please. Because it makes no difference who I beat to get my I.C. title back. The result will always be the same. I will make them all tap out and show the world that I truly am the BEST DAMN TECHNICAL WRESTLER in the history of the business. I am perfection and these ham and eggers will finally realize that no one on this earth can ever.... PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

What the ... who is this ... God ... God Jinrai? Who the hell are you ... some ... er ... I don't even want to know what you are.

All I know is that Warp has been hailing down on my parade and that I've got sort things out with him before the old legend gets outta hand. The Legendary Killa has got a date with the Has-Been.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Yeah. You'll spout some incredibly boring religious sounding crap, followed by me telling you to f*ck off and sending you back to the hole you managed to crawl out of.

Do me and the rest of the world a favor, Jinrai, and save us the trouble.

Bombshell, are you feeling ok? In other words... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

This man... well, I'm not quite sure if that's the way to put it, but anyway... this thing shoved a freaking sword through his stomach, and not only did he apparently survive, he FREAKING CAME BACK! Reincarnated, reborn, retooled, refreshed, reset, re-whatever, he's back. Apparently that doesn't mean much to you, but to those of us with half of a brain, it means that he could be damn near unstoppable. And yes, that worries me a bit.

So go ahead, Bombshell. Tell him to "f*ck off". Then try to do it when they're attempting to piece your jaw back together.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Oi Viewfind, muzzle yer bitch, or I'll do it for you. Gimp Protection Agency in control? Kid, you can't even control your bowels. Divebomb has a name for people like you.

Anyway. Onto more important matters. TC. You saw that video. You saw what happened. You saw that it wasn't clean. So the Double S wants a rematch. He's calling in the offer you made after Mania, and he's ready to put on another show stopper of a match. The Welsh Wonder's ready. Are you?

(OOC: Awesome show folks)

OOC: Little late with the response...finishing up this semester of school so i've had other things take preference

IC: As much as that tape doesn't matter in the end, because it will forever be known that I got the victory and kept the belt at Archivemania. But like I said then, you want a rematch, then Mr. PPV is ready to deliver. So once again, at Fallout...the main event will be The Welsh Wonder Sixswitch vs The Whole F*cking Show TC...and once again the winner will be me, yes it'll be me, it will be TC
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Meh... I wanted to thank you, bombshell... forcing me to purge myself of the weakness that my former self held, you've helped to create comissioner reily's worst nightmare... ME.

Xille... you won't need to worry... yet... about me going after your..partner. I've just re-assesed my priorities.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Ah, Mat Man, Mat Man when will you ever learn?

So you defeated me once, big deal. I defeated you twice, yes count that, twice. It doesn't matter if I used a weapon or no. All that matters in the end is that I beat you.

That belt will be mine. I have done some more training and have figured out some new moves. You just tasted some in this match NMat, and you will taste it some more. So here is the deal.

One on One for the belt. Me agianst You for the IC Belt. And learn my words well, for if you ever anger me, you will fear the wrath of Tyr's Bear [OOC: Camel Clutch]!

The Legend Has Been Awakened, Believe the Hype!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

ooc:nice mayhem, even though i lost... again.

IC: A message was proven. We may not have took the titles, but we proved one thing damnly. You Dare not mess with OP2005 or Brave Maxx, or it shall result in dire consequences.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Listen OP. You didn't prove anything except that you couldn't get these titles off of us without resorting to cheating. Damn listen to me trying to get mad at someone for cheating. Oh well, I've got no argument that would be taken seriously so all I can say is you couldn't do it you never will.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

ooc: i'm beginning to agree with you lol

ic:

OP2005: Then it should never have been a normal match, especially when their occupiers aren't extremely... normal.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
Xille... you won't need to worry... yet... about me going after your..partner. I've just re-assesed my priorities.

Sweet. I'll be ready when and if the time comes, Convoy.

You know, the X is getting sick of all of these people suddenly calling Ghostal a "weasel", calling him evil, and saying that he's done all of these horrible things... now that he's gone. You cowards all know that you can't stop him, so you wait for him to hurt himself before you let the insults fly. I didn't hear any of this coming out when he was up and swinging.

But now that I'm the only one around that still realizes how great he was and how great he will continue to be, you all feel fine about taking your cheap shots. You call him out, you criticise his past without mentioning the horrible things you've done, and you all sit back and laugh at his misfortune.

Well, now the X is telling you all to stop. I'm not here to defend the things he has done, his honor, or some other typical fairytale bull. I'm here to support a man who is sick and needs help. You all want to curse Vin Ghostal? You have to go through the X first. And you'll find that I'm still up and swinging.

Remember that.

[edit: ooc: Boo for finals. They slow down my promos. ;)]
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well...ok then Xille whatever you say. But it seems you forgot something. Havent we mentioned he had an accidental lobotmy during 2002? Just want to let you know that. In other news, Auros the time is ticking and taco juan, I'm gonna make mince meat outta you at Fallout! So much that they will serve you up as taco fillings with extra salsa to the hobo sitting in the dumpster! I said it before and I'll say it again, you cannot stop my destiny Auros. My destiny is to destroy you and get what is rightfully mine...THE AWF HARDCORE TITLE! If it so much that I will pry it out of your cold and lifeless hands during the match then so be it. Prepare for punishment set to the XTREME!!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Well...ok then Xille whatever you say. But it seems you forgot something. Havent we mentioned he had an accidental lobotmy during 2002? Just want to let you know that.
Whatever. All I'm saying is, y'all need to step back before I start giving out some Lobotomies of my own.

Remember that.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Every single one of you naysayers can keep your mouths shut. The grand return of Vin Ghostal is coming. He may be young, but Xille is smart enough to see what all of you idiots can't, and what the GPA doesn't realize. The best place to be in this world is on the side of V.3. The GPA made the biggest collective mistake in the history of this federation when they turned their backs on me at ArchiveMania, and for that, every single one of them will suffer, starting with the NWA. When I was AWF Champion, having a belt meant something. These two clowns used to job weekly on Warzone...now they're Tag Team Champions? Give me a break. Come Fallout, Vin Ghostal is going to teach the two of you what it means to be a champion and what it means to be a pretender.

As for you, Xille. You're not my favorite person in the world. Not even close. I can't guarantee that one of these days I won't get the urge to beat a lesson into your skull. But at Fallout, none of that matters. Don't listen to Convoy. Don't listen to Morpheus. Don't listen to the GPA. They turned their backs on ME. I never turned my back on them. You ready to give them the beating they deserve, and maybe take those Tag Team Championships?
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Wow, the X has got quite the offer on his plate. The problem is, it also comes with a side of uncertainty. Does the X trust the man, the myth, the legend himself, Vin Ghostal?

Hell yes he does.

Well, he does for now, at least. The X will do almost anything to get a shot at the NWA, including a deal with the devil himself. Besides all my fellow eXiles have been dying to see gold around my waist again. That Hardcore title spoiled them all.

So, I get the NWA. You know what that means? I get Divebomb. Finally. I get to step into the ring with the man who put me in my place so many times when I first started out. The singles match I wanted for weeks but never got. This is going to be fun. The X can't wait.

Vinny G, I guess the answer to your question is "Yes, I would love to." And now my question is this: Did you really need to ask?
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

What a dissappointment, the hardcore match between Auros and Xille . Neither of you took the match to its possible limits . I mean Xille you made a good entrance but what else did you do ? Both of you are a disgrace to the hardcore title. I am the real deal in the hardcore division and nobody can stop me!I will be the next hardcore champion, that is a promise!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

God damn boy. you are jumping around the different divisions like a Jack Rabbit. I mean seriously, pick one and stick with it.

First you say you and timmy are going to beat the NWA to be the next tag champs and now you say you are going to be the next Hardcore champ. You haven't even had a match. You know I just realised who you remind me of, Cyberstrike. You do nothing and just assume that you deserve a shot at gold. Next thing we know you are going to be going around challenging everyone to a barb-wire bat on a pole on top of a hell in a cell inferno match. How about you and timmy just worry about getting a match and actually winning it. Then mabye people will take you seriously. Till then piss off and quit thinking you are the best around.

You know what. I think G91 and O'Con should give these two the same kind of welcome that they gave me when I first started. But since they won't mabye the GPA will. After we are done with more important things.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Sparky
Protoform

Post by Sparky »

Divebomb

What i am trying to do is get a match since you and your partner P? are to scared to face Tommy and I in a match of your choice!!

I have been getting impatient waiting for you and your partner to accept a more than reasonable offer! You are cowards and you know it!!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Divebomb
You know what. I think G91 and O'Con should give these two the same kind of welcome that they gave me when I first started. But since they won't mabye the GPA will. After we are done with more important things.

Who knows...maybe O'Con and I can pull together a revival...I mean it has gotten old beating the hell out of each other for the past few months and we haven't punked anyone out for a while...

now then..the Game has just one question for Morpheus...what in the blue hell are you thinking?
Shockmeister
Protoform

Huh?

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
now then..the Game has just one question for Morpheus...what in the blue hell are you thinking?

OOC: Morpheus thinks about what he's doing? News to me...
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.