Things That Just... Really Annoy You

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Dark Dranzer
Yeah, so? :eyebrow: I am just expressing over how much I actually hate those poor excuses of cartoon making...I mean I'd rather watch the 70s Spiderman and Transformers: CICM repeatidly than watch South Park...I can't believe I thought they were cool when I was younger...argh...

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Dranzer, I think you may need some help understanding what thefallenone said...
you just insulted Actor Wannabees Dranz

He was referring to your Big Brother comment, in which you likened the contestants to actor wannabees, TFO was "cleverly" insinuating that calling the BB contestants actor wannabees is an insult to those people who ARE actor wannabees.
archie321

Post by archie321 »

uummmm.......

G.W. Bush
some vegitables
my computer
my bike
antartica
bugs
white
lo mein noodles
and some one who just annoys me is CJ:p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

-American Politics dictating more to our local economy than our domestic politics
-Anime and its fans in general
-Final Fantasy and their fans in general
-Star Trek and their fans
-People that nit pick way too much about scene's in movies and how they 'ruin the overall effect of a story' *glares at BigMaki*
-Fake emotions
-Steve Moore
-The Calgary Flames and their fans
-The Minnesota Wild and their fans
-The Colorado Avalanche and their fans
-Bob Goodenow
-How the media seems to think I need to know about the love lives of celebirties instead of reaction to critical health care rulings
-Console fanboys who 'can prove why system X is the best on the market'
-Any movie with Julia Roberts that doesn't start with 'Oceans'
-Dr. Phil
-Country Music
-People who think its appropriate to sue the makers of video games/movies/music for corrupting their children to the point of encouraging them to commit violent crimes
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Prowl?

-Star Trek and their fans

Chromia

Post by Chromia »

I love you, Plas!!!

:D
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

-People that nit pick way too much about scene's in movies and how they 'ruin the overall effect of a story'
People who can shut their brain off, apologize and ignore anything, no matter how botched, in order to stay a "true fan" *whistles innocently at Prowl?*

-Any movie with Julia Roberts that doesn't start with 'Oceans'
If that includes the number 12, then that explains a lot about your statement above. :D
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by BigMaki
People who can shut their brain off, apologize and ignore anything, no matter how botched, in order to stay a "true fan" *whistles innocently at Prowl?*

If that includes the number 12, then that explains a lot about your statement above. :D

While I would enjoy opening up another thread and going mano-a-mano with you about your constant b!tching about the frankenstien scene that you constantly seem to feel obligated to point out your somewhat flawed opinion about the merit of the overall scene, in the intrests of keeping this thread flame free on my part, I will agree to disagree with you on that point.

Concerning your point on Ocean's twelve, that was a brain fart on my end. Good point.

Plas, you can take Picard's middle finger salute and send it to Mr.'s Bergman with my regards for doing what George Lucas could not do: kill Star Trek

-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

While I would enjoy opening up another thread and going mano-a-mano with you about your constant b!tching about the frankenstien scene that you constantly seem to feel obligated to point out your somewhat flawed opinion about the merit of the overall scene, in the intrests of keeping this thread flame free on my part, I will agree to disagree with you on that point.
Look up "constantly" and you'll see that 3 or 4 times does not merit the word. The scene was iffy, the "NOOOOoooooOOOOoooo" turned it into terrible. Your opinion is the one that is somewhat flawed. See how that works? Oh wait, it's a matter of opinion, isn't it? Let me add "people that state opinion as fact and invariable" to the list of things that annoy me. ;)

Keep in mind I still enjoyed the movie, even if I was disappointed by it.

Insomnia is something else that annoys me greatly. :(
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by BigMaki
, it's a matter of opinion, isn't it? Let me add "people that state opinion as fact and invariable" to the list of things that annoy me. ;)

So, herein lies a paradox.....

Is it wrong to have an opinion about another opinion that you think is either inexcuseably wrong or absolutely right?

Is one right to express that opinion concerning the preceding opinion without invoking an inhrient reaction that one would feel with regards to the violation of expressed individuality?

Or am I just blabbering on like an idiot?

-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
Civ

Post by Civ »

Or am I just blabbering on like an idiot?

You mean there's a difference between how you usually blabber and now? :p
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Is it wrong to have an opinion about another opinion that you think is either inexcuseably wrong or absolutely right?

Is one right to express that opinion concerning the preceding opinion without invoking an inhrient reaction that one would feel with regards to the violation of expressed individuality?

I am, indeed, thoroughly confused now. ;) Um, I'm gonna say.... yes?
Lucifer
Protoform

Post by Lucifer »

Originally posted by Zisteau

-People playing bass with a pick. Don't do it.
]

Why?
"'If you die,' you said, 'so do I,' you said, but it ends the day you understand, there is no forever, just this."
Nitpickimus Maximus

Post by Nitpickimus Maximus »

Originally posted by archie321
lo mein noodles

HOW DARE YOU DECRY NOODLES!!!
Seerus Nalaius
Protoform

Post by Seerus Nalaius »

Originally posted by Dark Dranzer
South Park...that gives comedy and animation a bad name...

It has its ups and downs just like any show. I still think its good and will last until it turns to utter crap.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Originally posted by Seerus Nalaius
until it turns to utter crap.

Wasn't that a christmas episode? They all turned into christmas poo's?
Dark Dranzer
Protoform

Post by Dark Dranzer »

Originally posted by Seerus Nalaius
It has its ups and downs just like any show. I still think its good and will last until it turns to utter crap.

Yeah but still you gotta admit that some of the stuff they do is pretty gross...

S- Megatron is that you?

G- Here's a hint!!

*ka-blammo*
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

one thing that really annoys me is "fanboy's" who don't know a lot about transformers but adopt a really annoying superior tone when imparting what knowledge they do have. I'm not pretending i know everything there is to know but thats the point i don't pretend to know. I got the Target 2006 trade paperback the other day in my lunch break and took it back to college. when i was reading through it this kid on my course had a quick glance over my shoulder and promptly told me it was set after the great war in a pompous voice so in an equally pompous voice i set him straight. (breathing heavily) ok rant over
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

When the hell is "the great war" anyway? All the comics are part of it, surely? Muppets.

Back to things that annoy me. Westwood. Tim "Westwood" Westwood.

I really want to punch him in the face. And Zane Lowe.
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

westwood is complete t*t he shouts on his radio show then when he's talking to someone for real he speaks in a really camp voice
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

britbot i have people like that all the time. i look through the Titan books at my local Books Etc.. on Saturday some Know it all comes up and says "Oh you don't want to read them their Crap!" (all TF Books he means:rant: ) "You want to read (Insert Crap Book which is review in the papers that claims the authors famous) Which is only 25 Pounds. i wish people would stop telling me what to watch/Read:rant: