12 Sep 05 Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

I thank you for the offer, Baxter.

Tonight, you have shown yourself to be a force in your own right rather than just as part of a team. I foresee a few more Hardcore Championship matches in your future.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Wolfang
I thank you for the offer, Baxter.

Tonight, you have shown yourself to be a force in your own right rather than just as part of a team. I foresee a few more Hardcore Championship matches in your future.

IC: "Too bad we'll never know because I forsee at Overdrive that I'm going to be the AWF Hardcore Champion and you will be is a distant memory Fang."
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: I fully intend on editing this into something sweet. Maybe tomorrow. Consider this filler/intent to trash.

In the meantime...

IC:

Amarant, HBK... your mommas.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

You just don't get it, do you, Amarant?

You really, really don't.

It's not for me to prove you wrong. It's for you to back up the stream of crap you're spouting.

You're all sizzle, no sausage. And I've got it on good authority that it's not just a metaphor in your case.

But, as you seem insistant. You say you're walking out of that cage the number one contender? You want me to prove you wrong? I'll be happy to.

Because I'm the show stopper around here. And your show? The ratings are in trouble, Mr "Can't Back It Up".

Like I said before, it's about what you can do. Those who can... do. I can. I will. I'll be AWF Champion again before you ever get near that gold. And I'll do prove myself right on that score.

Because I can.

And because I'm better than you.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

There you go again The same old song and dance that we've come to expect from an old has been. You're the Show Stopper. I get it. You're better than me. If that helps you sleep at night, then fine by me. You go ahead and keep on deluding youself to the fact that you no longer have what it takes to be here.

Let's face it. You and your little runnign buddy, G91 can't win a match without help from one another or a damn sludgehammer. You've never faced anything like me before in your career. You've never faced someone that has nothing to lose. And I'll be honest here, a few years ago I'm sure that you could've kicked my ass..but now? Your time has come and gone. You've grown too soft and too complacent in your position. You talk about being the show stopper? But that's part of the problem, you're all show and no substance. I may not have any sizzle but that not why I'm here. I'm not an entertainer like you or so many of the others here in the AWF. I'm a wrestler, I'm a fighter and I'm unstoppable.

At Autumn Annihilation, just like the seasons themselves, the old will be cast aside for the new, the leaves will change and I will prove that I'm the new dominate force in the AWF when I win the Iron Gauntlet. And there's nothing that you or anyone else can do about it. No one will stop me from realising my dream. No one will stand in the way of my destiny and no one will ever tell me that they're better than me. Not you, Xille, Tapedeck, Lock or King will be able stop the inevitable when I am the last one standing in the ring. No matter what you say or do, you will never be "better than me", you will never stop me and most importanly.. YOU WILL NEVER BREAK ME!!!
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.