[Original RPG] End of the Line: Breakout (Autobase) Cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

End of the Line: Breakout (Autobase)

Post by Scout »

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Chainclaw growled softly , he slipped out of his shell and moved to a rack of instruments .

He ran a scanner over Afterburner.

"now before i start you haven't been diagnosed with anything contagious right? " glances over at Ratchet

"he did say infected."

The shell crouched at Afterburners feet watching everything.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Fort Max: Halls
Blitzwing made his way slowly down the complex set of corridors until he finally spotted a fairly empty storage room. Determining he needed time to repair and recharge- and repair his pride factor as well, he gave up on the hunt for the exit.

Alone in the room, he transformed a bit stiffly to jet mode and stayed stationary, letting his internal repair systems continue the work the medics and cr chamber had begun.

-----------

Ravine

"Going good Sludge," Spike said to the big dinobot as he worked his way down to the ravine bottom carefully.

Sludge nodded in response, but he was thinking about the strange metal rocks the others were after. "What they digging Spike?"

"Don't know. Looked pretty important though."

------------

Fortress Maximus: Airfield

Mirage walked up to Countdown's shuttle as it settled and the doors opened. He stood just at the bottom of the ramp, waiting to see if anything was wrong or if the circling had been for some other reason.
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max Medbay:

Post by Elcor »

All the Technobots were down on their biobeds, but their behaviour was different entirely.

Lightspeed was laying down calmly, awaiting someone to check his condition and pondering about the situation. He had a feeling that there's an easy solution to all this mystery, but still the answer eluded him.

Strafe was talking with Ratchet.
"It happened first long before but then I wasn't sure what it was; you see, Scattershot's beeing a bit berserk all the time, but when he did it to that Decepticon - I don't really remember who it was, it was a big battle after all - and than kicking him in the face like that and speaking in tongues - no, I don't mean tongues, just he spoke as if he'd been somebody else, you see?.."
He hadn't realised how strange and incomprehensible his excited babbling was.

Nosecone was talking too - just grumbling to himself, as usual, about over-protective medics who can't fix one's problems and because of it all the good 'bots must lay here and wait for something bad to happen... In other words, Nosecone was beeing himself - not a bit changed, grumbly and pessimistic.

Scattershot was sinking deeper and deeper into his memories (which weren't his own, but he hadn't known that for now), as the restraining forcefield blocked his movements.

And Afterburner had found a great pleasure in mocking Chainclaw:
"No, you can be sure I'm not contagious", - he said, then added, as if in deep thought, - "But they say Scattershot went berserk and we could get the same ailment 'cause we were combined... Hey, I've got an idea, kid - had you heard of a Hate Plague?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Med bay

Chainclaw looked across at Afterburner looking very serious

"Yes I have heard of the Hate Plague , did you know theres several mutant strains now plagus guiltus or guilt plague , plagus inaniatus or insanity plague which some say was what Galvatron had plagus invincilabus maxumus hot rodimus which makes you think that you are invincible and immune to harm and do lots of stupid things ."
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max medbay:

Post by Elcor »

"Well, for once I don't feel like being invincible", - Afterburner answered to Chainclaw, showing him a molten stump of his right hand. "And considering stupid things... believe me, kid, you gotta do a pair of them when you see a Decepticon right inside our base and then they tell you he's our friend.

For me, no Decepticon could ever be my friend. I've heard of several defectors and nothing good went out of it - for us or for them, either way.

Anyway, you shouldn't fear that you catch the plague from me. Do I look infected, insane or guilty? I believe not", - and Afterburner settled back, waiting for the Pretender to start working on his arms.

They'll hear I speak reasonably, so they'll understand it was only a temporary stress. With luck, I'll get out from this easily and will continue with my plans...

No! Must not think about my plans!!!
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The Autobot Shuttle 'Flying Dutchman' touched down in one of Fortress' landing bays. Daniel was one of the first ones off the gang-plank, but as soon as he hit the metal floors, a flood of feelings rushed into him - most of them not good.

Looking around the shuttle bay, he spotted Cog and shouted:

"Cog, we've got wounded, can we borrow you and some city drones?"

(OOC: Not sure if I can use Cog or not, so I thought I'd wait)
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Broadside jumped at the chance.

"Excellent. Could do with the workout to be honest." Turning to face Skyhammer he asked the Pretender "What are you gonna do? You could use a runout too yourself."

"I think I'll help with the wounded. Nothing like jumping in at the deep end is there?"

"Ok then. Where is it that Blitzwing went to then? If no-one knows, I'm sure I might be able to follow the trail of broken bits" Broadside smiled at Ratchet after that remark.
verytired

Leaving the Flying Dutchman

Post by verytired »

Guzzle stretched and followed Daniel off the shuttle, pocketing his flamethrower as he did so.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Ravine

Windcharger sat up quickly and rubbed his head. He had moved down the ravine a bit to quickly for his own good.

"I swear that rock was stable," he groaned as he got to his feet and looked around, spotting the incoming Sludge in the distance.

"Hope they're not looking for me."
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
DBF
Protoform

Fort Max, Medbay

Post by DBF »

Flame stepped in cautiously and aproached Ratchet;
"Excuse me; I can see you're busy, so would you like us to come back later? We were told to come down here for an MOT, but we don't want to get in the way..."
Gripper watched his Science officer ingratiate himself; flame always found himself attracted to the academia, but always came back for the rough and tumble.
Lightspeed (Motorvtor) looked at Scattershot and his forcefield bonds.
"Whats up with him?" he asked no one in particular.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

"No time for formalities, Mirage. Stepper's badly damage; it's nothing permanent, far from it, but Astra doesn't have the necessary equipment to fix him. I have to deliver these data discs to security. Think you could handle this little situation for me?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw looked the Technobot over

"hmmm .... maybe a little guilty its difficult to tell, very cunning things these plagues can't be too careful. Decepticons can't trust them would probably infect you as soon as look at you , maybe I should hose you down they could have infected you with something, micro- scraplets , i heard about them invisible to the naked optic , supposed to be something new."

Runs a scanner up and down Afterburner

"where does it hurt can you flex your joints?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Ravine

At Landfill and Swoop's side, Skids discovered Windcharger unusual aproach and waved at him.

" Windcharger, we're here! " said Skids.

---

The Flying Dutchman

Dogfight followed Guzzle out of the shuttle and gasped looking at the empty space where Metroplex was when the triggerbot flew to Kyle, sometime ago.

---

Fort Max, ShuttleBay

( occ: ok Warcry :) )

Silverbolt nodded to Overdrive.

" I'll go inside to disconnect the drone's statsis pod from the shuttles systems " the Aerialbot leader said, stteping towards the shuttle's entry hatch. As he entered the ship, he looked back to his team.

" When I return we'll merge again into Superion. He'll carry the pod and his patient to the medbay easily " ordered Silverbolt.

Near, the rest of the Aerialbots nodded and readied themselves. Slingshot agreed too: afterall, saving a life was an important job, even if this life was a decepticon renegade drone.
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max medbay:

Post by Elcor »

"Are you blind or what?" - Afterburner answered angrily to Chainclaw. "Left arm's busted, shoulder actuator I believe; and right is burned to a crisp by that fool Strafe!"

Meanwhile, Lightspeed on the other biobed believed he had found a solution; now he was intended to discuss his idea with somebody who'd knew better:
"Ratchet", - he called, - "could you come over here? I think I've got an idea how to get us all out of this... Could I check it with you?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Scout

Post by Scout »

"Of course." Mirage replied quietly to Countdown as he headed up the ramp.

Once inside he gave a general 'hello' greeting to Brawn, Whirl and Astra as he located and headed over to where they had Stepper.

They've been busy.

-----------------
Ravine

"Hey Sludge- look! Windcharger's here." Spike motioned as he saw the minibot seemingly rock-surfing.

The dinobot nodded as he dragged the cargo skiff with Spike on it over towards the others. "Good. We get done soon then."
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Daniel stood off to the side as a group of Drones began to move Trailbreaker (VERY GENTLY) out of the shuttle.

"It seems medbay is pretty packed, but I'm sure there's CR chambers for everyone who's damaged. That's where I'm headed anyway....."

He followed the drones down the hallway into Medbay and spotted Ratchet:

"Breaker's pretty bad up, I'm going to set him up in a Chamber, if that's ok with you."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Fort Max

Ratchet watched the brain scanners' results for a moment as they probed the Technobots' minds, nodding absently as Strafe spoke and filtering out the important parts of the speech subconsciously.

This has been going on for a while, then, he noted. Wonderful...that'll make the chances of it infecting the other Technobots all the higher.

"He just left," he told Broadside with a cockeyed grin. "So the parts trail shouldn't be that long. Not sure where he's gone off to, though."

Ratchet then turned to greet the Motorvators. "Too much to mention," he said to answer Lightspeed. "We'll get to you as soon as we can, but I can't say when that'll be. Stick around, though...the way things are going, we might need the muscle."

Looking down at the newly-arrived Daniel, he nodded. "Do that," he said. Shaking his head in disgust, the medic seemed to be talking to himself as much as to the human. "Never thought I'd be glad to have these new-fangled CR chambers around...don't know what I'd do without them now. Especially since half of my staff picked now to go off on a jaunt. Can't even find mechs who know how to use a med-scanner or laser scalpel these days..."

Still muttering to himself, he moved a few steps towards the other Lightspeed. "What's your idea?" he asked the Technobot.

Countdown's Shuttle

Whirl waved to Mirage, but didn't say anything to the spy. He seemed a bit intent on Stepper's condition, and he didn't want to distract him.
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Daniel directed the drones to place Trailbreaker into the CR Chamber and close the hatch.

"Stick around, I think we're going to need the help." He said to the city drones.

He walked over to a side area and activated a human-sized hover platform, one that would allow him to get up to head level with the other Autobots around him. The first thing he did was activate the CR Chamber, setting the repairs to work on his fallen friend. It was a bit awkward to push the buttons with both hands, but didn't go to badly.

Next, he floated over beside Ratchet:

"Doc, I can do basic repair, triage and even work a few scanners - just let me know where to start."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

After waving goodbye to Mirage, Countdown made his way towards the security office.