[Original RPG] Collapse: The Rage to Overcome (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Collapse: The Rage to Overcome (Crystal City)

Post by Warcry »

Once a considered a masterpiece of Autobot engineering techniques, Crystal City has fallen from grace. In recent days it has been used as a stronghold for Quintesson terrorists, but now it has become their graveyard. Now occupied by the former Decepticon leader Gigatron and his small band of loyal (and not so loyal) followers, the city has become a sanctuary for those among the Decepticon ranks who aspire to more than Megatron's short-sighted dreams of conquest can offer.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

Spinister filed into the meeting room on Gigatron's heels. Cyclonus followed a lot more reluctantly, aware all the while of the distrustful glare Bludgeon was aiming in his direction.

Of course, the Unicron-spawned warrior thought, he always looks that way. How can anyone tell if he means something by it or not?

"What a pretentious stuffed-shirt," Skullgrin muttered as soon as Cyclonus was out of earshot. "Thinks he's better than us just because Unicron spat him out..."

"Well, to be fair, he is better than you," Nightstick quipped.

"How do you figure, runt?"

"Well, for one thing, he doesn't go from bookworm to drooling killbeast when he changes modes..."

"He's gotcha there, Grinner," Needlenose chimed in.

"Oh, like you're any better," Horri-bull spat. "Everyone knows that you're only here because you're Spinister's pet!"

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

"Says me, you preening coward." Horri-bull stepped forward, almost challenging Needlenose to take a swing at him.

Needlenose looked like he was about to take the Headmaster up on the offer when Skullgrin said, "He's got you there, Needles. Not so fun when you're the one getting slagged off, is it?"

Skullcruncher just stood behind them, grinding his teeth and hoping that a fight would break out so he could eat the loser.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Browning, sitting on Nightstick's shoulder, grinned and said, "This is going to be fun... Come on Needlenose, don't back down from Horri-bull!"
________

Barrage gave a thumbs up to Ruckus and said, "Of course I'd signed up anyway. I won't rest unless the big Gig tells me to. And from the looks of it" he pointed at the commotion nearby "Looks like they're looking for some action too. If they're not careful one of them would end up as my lunch."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Pounce padded up to Skullcruncher.

"lightly basted in there own oil or raw what do you think?"

~*~

Wingspan and Weirdwolf padded into the Briefing room.
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge

Post by Chip1123 »

"As fun as seeing a brawl would be right now," Roadblock began, "Our leaders are meeting in there to get assignments right now. I don't think they'd be too pleased if half their soldiers were in the medbay when they got out. They will probably want to proceed strait away and not wait. Personally, I'd rather not get any of the higher ups mad at me. So I suggest to back the frag off, and find something else to do."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

"Sautéed in 10W30, with some sulfide crystals to season them, I think," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "I do love it when I get a chance to properly cook my food..."

"Don't you start, runt," Needlenose barked at Browning.

"Yeah!" Sunbeam pushed his way forward, ready to stand up for his Decepticon partner. Zigzig stood behind him, but he wasn't really sure if he was going to back his shiftless partner up if a fight broke out, or clobber him upside the head with a wrench.

"Cowards," Horri-bull grunted. "You're too scared to make a move, Needlenose? Fine, I'll-"

"You'll do nothing," Skullgrin told him. "Roadblock is right, as shocking as that might sound. A brawl right now wouldn't make Gigatron very happy with us."

Horri-bull's face twisted into a mask of rage. "Slag Gigatron and slag you! You don't get to give me orders."

"Actually, as your superior officer that's exactly what I do." Skullgrin tilted his head to one side, and his Pretender shell emerged out of subspace beside Horri-bull.

The shell grabbed the Headmaster's shoulders, hoisted him up in the air effortlessly, and pulled him close enough that it could have bitten Kreb off of the Decepticon's shoulders if it had been so inclined. Instead, it snarled in Horri-bull's face for a few seconds before roaring and tossing him into a bulkhead across the bridge. "Behave," it snarled in a barely-understandable voice.

"Move along," Skullgrin's robot said to the other Decepticons. "There's nothing to see he-ah!" The Pretender yelped in surprise and dove out of the way as Horri-bull transformed and charged at him in beast mode.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage watched silently as Horri-bull threatened Needlenose and charged Skullgrin. Sighing at the incompetence of the Headmaster, Barrage decided to teach Horri-Bull a lesson. "Incompetent fool." He said as he fired a warning bolt to the ground in front of Horri-Bull.

"Listen to your superiors." Ordinarily he would've shot the head off the mech, but they're short in troops and plus Gigatron would've him slagged for killing a trooper.

Browning transformed into gun mode in Nightstick's hand. It was pure instinct, but he'd be prepared to fight if neccessary.
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge

Post by Chip1123 »

Roadblock cursed inwardly as Horri-bull charged Skullgrin. "You just had to get him riled up didn't you?" He revved up the saw blade on his arm and bellowed in his best sounding command voice "STAND DOWN SOLDIER" to Horri-bull, and stepped up to help 'resolve' the situation.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Bridge

Ruckus simply stood back next to Barrage, folded his arms, and guffawed loudly. He didn't care enough about the cause to bother trying to stop Horri-Bull; in fact, he was more inclined to accelerate a full-fledged brawl, but there wasn't anyone around he had a reason to hit yet.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Pounce looked at Skullcruncher

"10 Shannix on Skullgrin what do you say Cruncher."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Bridge----------

"So what's the big deal bos..oh." Not so suprised to see his comrade would start to beat each other again. Juggled with his guns as usual before put it back to his subspace, Triggerhappy then leaned back to the wall ready to watch the show.

"Pounce I say...20 that Skullgrin get beaten."

Not so long after Slugslinger arrived at the scene in a quite manner not wanting any attention.

----------City----------

The drone commander just pulled his superior out from the debris. Checking if Wardust sustaining any serious injuries.

"What's next then."

"Follow me I know someone."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

Horri-bull skidded off a console, then turned toward Barrage when the gunner fired a warning shot at him.

"Grrrr!" The Headmaster pivoted and charged at Barrage (and Ruckus too -- he didn't care enough to avoid the Triggercon if he got in the way), forgetting about his previous target entirely.

"Don't blame me," Skullgrin told Roadblock as Horri-bull dodged past him. "He does this a lot."

"Horri-bull's an idiot," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "He's going to get a beating from someone. I ain't betting on him."

Meeting Room

Cyclonus leaned back against the wall, as Spinister found a seat at the meeting table.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing Room

Gigatron listened carefully

"The troops appear restive, Bludgeon if you could just deal with them quickly."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage shrank into insect mode when he saw Horri-bull charge towards him. "Ruckus, get out of the way! I'll teach this incompetent fool one thing or two."

He flew towards Horri-Bull, and fired a barrage of bullets towards him from his antenna.
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge

Post by Chip1123 »

"Guys - STOP FIGHTING on the BRIDGE. This places needs to stay intact!" Roadblock tried reasoning with the combatants, still hoping he could resolve it without going toe-to-toe with Horri-bull. He doubted it was going to work though.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Bridge

Ruckus grinned broadly when he saw Horri-Bull turn his way. He was old enough to rarely bother throwing a first punch, but tough enough to usually throw the last. Ejecting his titanium spikes from the spinning tires on his shoulders, Ruckus hunkered down into a wrestling stance and prepared for impact.

"What about outside?" he yelled over his shoulder to Roadblock.

Ruckus knew that if Horri-Bull hit him, he couldn't stop the charge. Instead, he reached for the horns as they neared his chest, trying to slam the bull's head into the floor.

(OOC: Your call whether Ruckus gets punted, Warcry.)
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge

Post by Chip1123 »

"Fine. Take it outside. Just don't damage anything in here. I don't want to get slagged for something so stupid." Roadblock yelled back at Ruckus, noticing he may not have much of a chance if Horri-bull decided to ram him through a wall...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage said to Roadblock, "I know, soldier. But Horri-Bull insists on beating us up. This won't look good to the superiors."

As Ruckus joined in the fray, Barrage transformed into robot mode and held to Horri-Bull's back, trying to stop the Headmaster by force.

Browning said, "He's a Headmaster, rip off his head and he'll be immobile."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge

Ruckus slammed Horri-bull's jaw into the floor, Barrage's bullets slamming into the ground. The Headmaster flipped over, bowling into his smaller foe and crashing into a nearby console, presumably dragging his two fellow combatants with him.

Briefing Room

"As you wish."

Bludgeon stepped away from the conference table.

Bridge

Appearing seemingly out of nowhere, Bludgeon scowled at the assembled soldiers.

"If any of you still want to fight, you will have to face me."

The Pretender drew his sword and pointed it in the general direction of Ruckus, Horri-bull and Barrage.

"Am I making myself clear?"

Skullgrin did his best to keep out of Bludgeon's line of sight.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage fell to the floor, stunned by Horribull's rampage. He was about to get up again when he saw Bludgeon appearing from nowhere. At least some of the soldiers here are competent enough...

"Ah Bludgeon. I don't want to fight you. See, Horribull here got ticked off at words, and went beserk. He attacked Skullgrin who attempted t peacefully subdue him, so Ruckus and I tried to subdue him by force..."