Unofficial Toy Upgrades/Accessories - new heads, weapons, labels, armour etc. for official releases

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Got quite a few updates for this thread, so I'm going to break this up into several posts just so I can keep track of it. Apologies for the delays -- Imageshack and my computer were giving me fits yesterday.

From TFW2005's Sol Fury: Images of the iGear AutoScout tape out of package.

Images mirrorred:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Civ

Post by Civ »

TFW2005 has images of the new DIA Commander armor for Henkei Convoy.

Click Here for the gallery if you want.

Also, according to TFW2005's Red Leader, A new weapon is going to be added to this set. Also, the set will be shipping by the end of this week.

Images Mirrorred:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Civ

Post by Civ »

TFW2005's TM2 D-bot reports that there is now a Superion Appendage box pic.

Image Mirrorred:

Civ

Post by Civ »

Clay

Post by Clay »

Fansprojects are re-releasing their super-fantastic Ultra Magnus armor, this time with an extra rifle and the shoulder-mounted missile launchers first released with the Powered-Convoy version.

They are also releasing the gun and shoulder-missiles as a set by themselves for the people that own the first release of the armor.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Good, I missed out on this version, and I want it for it's G1 Ultra Magnus goodness. I have the shadow commander repaint, so I know it's good.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

investment-piece 'misb' collectors weep at this news. seriously, these people have no concept of 'limited to x,000 pieces', do they?

EDIT: of course, if they redid the cliffjumper kit, i would express a diametrically opposite viewpoint...
Transformer Kamen

Post by Transformer Kamen »

Clay wrote:
They are also releasing the gun and shoulder-missiles as a set by themselves for the people that own the first release of the armor.
This is awesomeness.

These guys sure have a cash-cow going though, eh?
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Classics/Universe/Henkei Starscream add-on kit!

Coronation gear for Starscream from TFTM. Pre-orders are up from TFSource. Looks pretty cool, and it's not too expensive. I may just have to get this!
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

That crown looks ridiculously big. It's got to be about 4 times the size of his head, if not more. And at twice the price of the actual figure, that's a pass for me.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

burnitall wrote:Good, I missed out on this version, and I want it for it's G1 Ultra Magnus goodness. I have the shadow commander repaint, so I know it's good.
Same here. I'm also glad that they're includingt he shoulder missiles and the rifle. Makes the armor that much more awesome. Preordered it from BBTS. :)
Lonewyrm
Protoform

Post by Lonewyrm »

borg72 wrote:investment-piece 'misb' collectors weep at this news. seriously, these people have no concept of 'limited to x,000 pieces', do they?
No complaints here! I think buying for investment's a risky enough proposition with this crowd alright though. But I'd say the value will remain high enough in the future on these things anyway. Although next we'll probably see a lime green repaint, followed by the yellow with purple trim one!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Lonewyrm wrote:No complaints here! I think buying for investment's a risky enough proposition with this crowd...
Agreed. While I can understand it being collectible, and I have found myself looking at Ebay to see what a City Commander set is going for, I also understand the chances of me selling mine at any point is highly unlikely. More likely than not that if I did I'd sell it the same time the whole world loses interest, and it would do me no good. I bought mine to have for myself, and I usually don't by two of anything anyway. If a few more get made so that a few more of the masses can enjoy having one for a decent price, cool with me.

And all investments are risks, to some degree. Just how it is.
praetorian
Protoform

Post by praetorian »

TFC EX-002B Shadow Rollar, EX-002R

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... =4&t=58678

I like the ROTF Optimus Prime combiner mode.
Paul053

Fansproject Protector

Post by Paul053 »

I don't know. This could be a love it or hate it. For me, I love it. Just don't know how much they will charge it now........

http://www.fansproject.com/?p=447
Clay

Post by Clay »

Moved to news, because it's a physical prototype now...

Those magnificent bastards. :o Even if you don't care for Hot Rod, you've got to admire the ingenuity...
Bluecatcinema
Protoform

Post by Bluecatcinema »

Nice. Bet it'll look even better in color.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Well that's going to be a definative buy :D

Really nice with what they did with the arms and well, the rest! :clap:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Bluecatcinema wrote:Bet it'll look even better in color.
I bet it won't, the plain plastic looks much better the way it blends in with the figure underneath.

Jesus.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

He combines with the trailer to form... Alternators Rodimus. That was my initial thought.