Happy things

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

TRU.com has put an end to my gas-wasting and frustrating toy hunts!

Also I started driving school!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Rurudyne
Protoform

Post by Rurudyne »

Sades wrote:School library article database- Oh how I love you.
Speaking of which I recently came across a small collection of school rivalry jokes that brightened my day (link).

Sample ...

What's the difference between Lexington and Louisville?

About 50 miles and 5 National Championships.
Standup Philosopher

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

I've been accepted into the police. I start training in January and I'll be on the beat in April.
Unfortunately I could only get into the specials for now, so I'll still have to work at Tesco, but it's a foot in the door.
I like bears.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

So Stewart Copeland's officially out?
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

If he's replacing Andy Summers he'd better be good!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I spent my morning delivering stuff to houses as part of a fundraiser. I loved it, it was decidedly good times but it was over two hours ago and I'm still shivering. I'LL NEVER BE WARM AGAIN.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

Just watched a little gem called Santa's Slay. It was just as cool as Thankskilling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

I have a date on Wed. with the hot girl that sits next to me in my night class...
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

I started playing rec league hockey again and got the girl I've been stupid for over the last 5 years. Add into that I bought my first house
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Pissin' Poonani
Protoform

Post by Pissin' Poonani »

Well, I was having a great year until my depression kicked back in, and made me destroy my relationship with a really wonderful girl. So...Um...I'm not dead?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The project I've been working on in work(!) for the last 11 months went live (flawlessly) on Monday. I am very happy.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Pissin' Poonani wrote:Well, I was having a great year until my depression kicked back in, and made me destroy my relationship with a really wonderful girl. So...Um...I'm not dead?
The same thing happened to me, which cost me my marriage a few years back. What I have learned along the way is that while you contributed because of your condition, she also contributed by walking away. Granted, it takes someone with tremendous strength to stand by someone who is afflicted with depression, especially if yours even comes close to what I deal with, but those people are out there. So, yes...the fact that you're not dead is a positive you can build off of. And if you haven't, try new meds...they've worked wonders for me.