Coffee

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Coffee

Love it!
50%
Nah.
50%

Total votes: 18

Lady Quickswitch

Coffee

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

A mug of coffee and TFArchive.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Black tea by preference. Either lapsang souchong or something with citrus.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Normal tea, milk, two sugars (down four since having a tooth dragged out).

Coffee makes me hyperactive for about five minutes and lethargic for about five hours afterwards.

Prefer soft drinks to either - Red Devil or any cola with citrus stuff in it. I tend to drink for thirst rather than pleasure. It all pretty much tastes like cigarettes anyway.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I like coffee-flavoured almond milk. Which is to say that I've stopped brewing actual coffee and started brewing pots of coffee-coloured water, mostly because I'm getting really concerned about my caffeine intake and the "coffee in the morning" habit is hard to break.

I prefer my Chai when it gets cold. While a Chai-flavoured syrup in steamed soy milk from the coffee shop will do in a pinch, I prefer real Chai tea. And almond milk. Smells wonderful, tastes lovely and I think I'll make some now...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I switched to decaf. Not as much caffeine as normal coffee (note it still isn't caffeine free), and still that lovely bitter taste I grew accustomed to in school.
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
verytired

Post by verytired »

I used to love Coffee, but not black: when I went vegan, getting a decent cup of coffee at work or home became a pain in the ass, so I switched to tea.

Then I got into green tea...
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

I like a nice sweet milky brew but I do love a black coffee. My food cupboard contains a tin of pasta shapes, some garlic, some instant noodles and about 3 different kinds of coffee.

I

Love

It!
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Should cut back on it.

I drink like six cups a day.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Coffee... hm, my preference is a big mug of milk, a scattering of Clipper decaf, three sugars and a spot of Baileys. I've been told it doesn't count as coffee.

Don't drink tea at all, now. 2 x 9 months of aversion therapy... :wall:
verytired

Post by verytired »

Clogs wrote:Don't drink tea at all, now. 2 x 9 months of aversion therapy... :wall:
Aversion therapy for tea?
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Tea, all the way. Normal tea with milk - fairly strong.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Normally I will go with tea. Either high mountain green tea, English breakfast (afternoon), or Earl Grey.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

@ verytired:

Yup - I have two Scraplets, see?
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Coffee all the way. Grad school will do that to ya.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Clogs wrote:I have two Scraplets, see?
Er, not really... people don't generally given up caffeine* during, and after it's more a case of rarely getting to enjoy drinks whilst they're still hot.

*Although there's more than enough scare-mongering drek about everything out there targeting new mothers, caffeine included.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I'd point out the Graphy-level rarity of a grammatical error but it'd turn out you hadn't slept for 72 hours for some altruisitic reason or that the grammar's fine and I'm just a moron. Either way I'd just look like a complete monster.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Denyer wrote:it's more a case of rarely getting to enjoy drinks whilst they're still hot.
That's what I assumed: Getting back to a cup of tea while it's still warm at home is fairly rare. My wife stares at me in horror as I force it down cold: I tell her it's the principle, I'm not going to give up on the cuppa!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Cliffjumper wrote:I'd point out the Graphy-level rarity of a grammatical error but it'd turn out you hadn't slept for 72 hours for some altruisitic reason or that the grammar's fine and I'm just a moron. Either way I'd just look like a complete monster.
By rights (and the way that I write, doubling back and changing words -- it's been a very long time since I hand wrote anything much beyond a list, so it rarely happens linearly) most posts should be littered with errors.

I forget what I originally had that would've fit with "given", though.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I'm very sensitive to caffeine. That is, a cup of tea keeps me awake at night (and I'm already struggling with on-and-off insomnia at times) and coffee makes me hyper.

I don't mind the taste of coffee, but I usually go with tea because I don't fancy myself unable to sit still for five minutes.
Decepticon Spike

Post by Decepticon Spike »

I voted naa. For the most part coffee makes me jittery.