[New RPG] Who wants to be a Decepticon POW?

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Warcry

Who wants to be a Decepticon POW?

Post by Warcry »

Would anyone playing one of the Autobots currently causing trouble in Kaon enjoy roleplaying a short stay in a Decepticon prison? Perks include the chance to be experimented on by Team Science, interrogated by Vortex, victimized by Skywarp's practical jokes and threatened by the mighty Megatron himself!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

SIXSHOT TAKES NO PRISONERS

Unless Tarantulas or Predacon or Scorponok calls in that he's to take one of the Autobots prisoner, anyway.

That reminds me, Skywarp's investigating the thingamagig, so he'll be able to report in the thing to Megatron. The practical joke thing is good incentive.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Yeah, I sort of figured that this'd be more along the lines of Skywarp and Motormaster dragging off someone that Sixshot has knocked out than Sixshot capturing someone himself.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Mind, Sixshot probably won't kill any of the people in the battle. Seriously maim or injure, yes, but I don't think anyone fancies Sixshot turning his weapon mode on them, no?

That one, I'm saving for the loads and loads of generic soldiers that Sixshot would be sent to kill later on.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

If he gets to be saved later on, I could volunteer Magnus. Somebody needs to distract Sixshot long enough anyway for Sky Lynx to make an escape.

It'll give the Black Ops guys something to do too :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

A great idea, losing Magnus.

Would force Sentinel to bring out a Maximus to deal with Sixshot, what with his best soldier out of the way.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Blackjack wrote:A great idea, losing Magnus.

Would force Sentinel to bring out a Maximus to deal with Sixshot, what with his best soldier out of the way.
That too. I had in mind that losing Magnus would be a blow to morale too. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!