SDCC Class of '85 Kreons Revealed

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Rack 'n Ruin

SDCC Class of '85 Kreons Revealed

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

From TFW2005:

"Thanks to snakas.blog95, it appears we have our very first look at another Transformers focused SDCC exclusive, this time being the 1985 cast of Transformers Kreons.

You may recall last year there was the 1984 cast exclusive set, so it only makes sense Hasbro would continue the exclusives with the 1985 cast of characters.

We've mirrored images of which characters are included, so make the jump to see what you're going to be in the hunt for!"

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ed-182988/

Several Kreons there I'd like, but also quite a few I'd happily pass on. Any other Kreon fans here interested?
Wreck and Rule!
Clay

Post by Clay »

The little Omega Supreme is adorable. But haven't several of these already been released in blind packs? I know the insecticons have been.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Clay wrote:The little Omega Supreme is adorable. But haven't several of these already been released in blind packs? I know the insecticons have been.
Yeah, a lot have been released before, either in build sets or blind bags.

By my reckoning, the new Kreons are:

Astrotrain
Blitzwing
Blaster
Cosmos
Grapple
Slag
Snarl
Swoop
Sludge
Omega Supreme
Seaspray (G1)
Skids
Smokescreen
Top Spin
Tracks

Not a bad set, at all. I have made customs of most of these guys already, but would happily upgrade a few if the opportunity arose. Does anyone fancy splitting a set?
Wreck and Rule!