A question about Kup in the All Hail Megatron Coda.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

A question about Kup in the All Hail Megatron Coda.

Post by Auntie Slag »

I was reading ‘Everything in its Right Place’ in the All Hail Megatron coda. Its the one that opens with Springer smacking Prowl around demanding to know about Kup. It’s a brilliant story, but towards the end Prowl mentions about planting particular algorithms in Kup’s brain. What was that? I don’t recall it coming to light in later issues, or more likely I’ve forgotten, but I can’t see where this plot point went.

Someone somewhere also mentioned pronouncing Kup’s name as ‘Coop’, which I much prefer. I always hated the Kup name, ‘Coop’ suits him a million times better.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Re: A question about Kup in the All Hail Megatron Coda.

Post by Auntie Slag »

No sooner have I asked than I found the answer at TFWiki. The answer was in the story I was reading, I was just too dumb to figure it out. Here’s the blurb from the wiki:

... (Kup) also had some programming routines installed via Prowl to help lead the Autobots into winning the war: now he could be made to give the advice Prowl gave, which the strategist knew would be listened to if it came out of the mouth of such a charismatic figure.

Sorry, been out of the loop a bit and dipping back into old stories here and there. Forgot how easy it is to search for the answer!
Unicron

Re: A question about Kup in the All Hail Megatron Coda.

Post by Unicron »

That was one of those plot seeds that was planted but not utilized for years. Think it finally first got used in that random zombie crossover thing IDW did involving several of their comics and then later came up in Sins of the Wreckers