POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Tantrum
Articles: 0
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Re: POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Post by Tantrum »

SS '86 Sweep - I may have seen Scourge in store once, didn't get him. Now that I have Cyclonus, this guy seemed more appealing. I'm still not interested in Kingdom Galvatrom, though. The old Energon figure will do nicely.

Cyberverse Arcee - Another figure I passed on at $20 (with Maccaddam part) but bought at $13. This is my first non-brick-built Arcee.
Clay
Articles: 0

Re: POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Post by Clay »

I got a Studio Cell Pumpkin about a month or more ago (Unicron). I only just now put him into planet mode.

Any reservations I may have had regarding the price (about $400 in the States, which is still only 2/3s the Hasbro Unicron's MSRP) have been quelled by experiencing the transformation.

Honestly, it's an obscure and profane witchcraft like the kind you'd find in the non-Euclidian geometry of the sunken city of R'lyeh where dead Cthulhu waits dreaming. It's absolutely bonkers. I mean, seriously. Perfect sphere in planet mode, super-accurate robot mode, no-kibble, no parts-forming. The people that designed this need a cookie.

Also, I found a studio series Gnaw a week or more ago. His robot mode's cute. It's like he's wearing Uggs.