Whats You Pokemon Deak or Team

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The_Dinobots
Protoform
Location: In The Lizardmen Temple Contemplating how to finish the Old Ones Plans

Whats You Pokemon Deak or Team

Post by The_Dinobots »

In the Gameboy Game and the Card Game.....

I have in

Pokemon Yellow

Pikachu, Venasaur, Charmeleon, Dodrio, Rhyhorn, Wartotle

Pokemon Gold

Crocanaw, Kadabra, Drowzee, Haunter, Togepi, Slowpoke

The Card Game (See Sig) Both Japanese and English versions
|
|
|
\/
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Dead. All Dead! Sorry my hatred for Pokemon goes higher than anything else.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Multi-Coloured, I just found all my cards for that game today, rathjer amusing really.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

anyone who gives a legitimate answer to this topic, is officially considered a loser, except maybe lord sixshot, but definately everyone else
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
anyone who gives a legitimate answer to this topic, is officially considered a loser, except maybe lord sixshot, but definately everyone else
Anyone that comes in here to make snide remarks about pokemon will be considered to have no life other then pestering people who like diffrent stuff except maybe umm... nope..no I was right the first time Anyone that comes here to make said comments.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

and anything an annoying ass tapedeck says about his life is complete and utter bull ****, cause he is a damn attention whore
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

I cant remember, I'll have to get back to you...ya right!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

and anything an annoying ass tapedeck says about his life is complete and utter bull ****, cause he is a damn attention whore
Oh really? And you are here to verify this you ignorant little american you, but I won't hold it against you, you know no diffrent.

Anyways yeah, I have a few shineys as they were coine d I think my best card is my Gyrados or something like that.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Lol...americans.

edit: sweet, 1666
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Just for the Record these two do not represent Americans;)
Scout

Post by Scout »

Well, if answering politely and not being Sixshot makes me a loser, loser I am then. ;)
If I remember right, my ending team on the gameboy color was Raichu, Charizard, Celebi, Mewtwo, Lugia and Moltres. But then the Deceps always thought the 'bots were losers, so maybe it's a compliment? :D At any rate, I liked the gameboy game as I do most electronic games, but I won't play the card game.

Scout
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

I havent played any of the team ones lately, do have several decks for the gameboy version of the cardgame. Current favorite: My Bench Attack deck. It currently has a winning streek of 58 matches. I won't tell exact details, or i might get hammered when I play the thing against 1 of you.(you'd need a Gameboy emulator that supports online linking)
Computron

Post by Computron »

Pokemon Red:

Raticate (This is my ultimate - I have trained him up to legendary status and given him cool moves)
Mewtwo
Pidgeon

and who ever else I feel like - Normally

Moltres
Venusaur
Graveller(sp?)

Its been soo long since I played the game I can't remember the exact names and who my "lesser" members were

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Except maybe me? Don't worry, I'm about to remove all doubt. ;)

Pokemon Red, I had:

Snorlax, Mewtwo, Mew, Chansey, Slowbro and Machamp mainly.

Silver:

Snorlax, Scizor, Blissey, Heracross, Ho-oh and erm, can't remember who else. Shuckle sometimes for fun.

In the cards, I had a grass deck with Venusaur and Meganium, and a deck with Wigglytuff, Clefable and Scyther, but they changed the rules and I haven't played it for about a year.

Compy, you and your Raticate always make me laugh. :D
They did play him. Not much happened.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Artuculo (legandary bird) -in about two blizzards I freeze anything.
Mewtwo-Can beta anything bar the above bird.Destroys totally fighting pokemon.Super fast so gets in there first.
Venosaur
Abrakadabre (Pretty much 2nd to mewtwo)Super fast too.

Can't remember who else I would have. Pikachu as I had yellow and hated upsetting the little git.
Gengar-As long as he aint against physic pokemon he rules.
The_Dinobots
Protoform
Location: In The Lizardmen Temple Contemplating how to finish the Old Ones Plans

Post by The_Dinobots »

Cool....so many people have the Gameboy games....Looking from your selections they are all LV.100 right?
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Blaster_86 and TC84, will you both pack it in.

I've been made aware of both your antics in the other forums.

Blaster, you're already teetering on the brink of being banned (you've been told too many times) and TC84 consider this a 1st strike.

Both of you settle down and ignore one another. Now.
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by The_Dinobots
Cool....so many people have the Gameboy games....Looking from your selections they are all LV.100 right?
Of course. Although in Red I obviously cheated and did the surfing trick to multiply my rare candies. And in Silver I trained up Blissey to Lv. 100 myself and then got bored, so I just used my brother's Game Shark. :)
They did play him. Not much happened.
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

I'm a rookie trainer than, I'm playing silver at the moment( great time killer/consumer), I haven't gota lvl 40 one yet (training the weak to evolve and boost my pokedex count).
how do you find the patiance to train to 100?:eek:

to TC84 and those who seem to have to coment about how they hate this and that, consider just not pushing the "post reply" it'll do alot of good to the lot of ya( just an advise).

edit: forgot about the hall point of the thread...
I don't have favorites yet , since I'm still early in the game. I like to have versitility in choice and type (I can't seem to find a fire type to add to my collection). love to take any tip from you pros.

Having a smart mouth gets me in a lot of stupid $#!t.
------------------------
Original artwork M.cavotta
The_Dinobots
Protoform

Post by The_Dinobots »

Try a Growlithe, it can be caught at night near Goldenrod city....Although I hate to admit Fire pokemon don't have many fire type moves except for a few may be around 3 to 4 mostly ember, fire spin, flame thrower and fire blast....I have to see other moves yet...