[Original RPG] The Chaos Effect: Divine Right (Thunderwing)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Quick Switch

News to me. Never read the comic.

Post by Quick Switch »

"Yes...well...I will think over this problem." Thunderwing mused.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp had heard the raised voices, he had been on the wrong end of some severe beatings in his time, mostly from his commanders, but he was used to it now...

*rap, rap, rap*

Skywarp hammered the door, and was slightly startled to see Sixshot and Thunderwing almost nose-to-nose. Only the booming voice of Scorponok had seperated the two and prevented a mini-war breaking out.

"Thunderwing, we've been monitoring systems and discovered a full-scale war breaking out between Rodimus' forces and a strike squad led by the Autobot Quick Switch..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing glowered.

"Those commoner worms! Prepare yourselves for battle, men! Scorponok, transform to scorpion mode and take to the field!"
StoneCold Skywarp

Skywarp made a half-assed attempt at a salute before exiting the room rapidly.

"Hey ladies"

~Skywarp shouted as he made his way to the rec-room~

"We're going to battle! Tool up!"

"So many possibilities Thunderwing, you presume you can prevail whatever the outcome? There are too many variables out there."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge nodded at Skywarp.

"Death comes to those who cross us!" the blue Seeker began to prep his missle launchers.

"Sixshot, show some spine," Thunderwing said. "Your equals are few, inferiors many. You went into battle under less than perfect circumstances with Galvatron. You can certainly do so with me."
StoneCold Skywarp

"I should gut you were you stand..."

Sixshot had indeed fought worse odds than those against him now, it was time to show his true colours in battle

"Dirge, you're like a broken record already...."

Skywarp's mood had picked up as he ran into the rec-room.

Thundercracker was still seated at the station, he watched Skywarp run into the room, he lazily extended his leg and watched Skywarp stumble forwards.

"Clumbsy oaf".... Thundercracker wasn't impressed.

"Old fool!" ....
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing patted Sixshot on the shoulder.

"And just to show I'm not all hard feelings, I'm appointing you field commander. Look after the others, and tell them where to go. I'll be dealing with Optimus Prime himself, naturally enough. And assisting Good Master Convoy. Scorponok can look after himself...but the Horrorcons and Seekers need guidance, as you know..."

Dirge cracked a smile.

"Um...I think the humans say, 'it's an oldie, but it's a goodie,' Skywarp."

He looked on as Skywarp and Thundercracker relived some tension before the coming battle.

"All we need now is to have Starscream back with us!" Pause. Dirge scratched his neck. "Well, Ramjet too, but..."

Damnit. Now something else for Skywarp to rib him about.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

>"I am not ready to move out yet Thunderwing. I still need little less than two breems for calibrating my weapon systems." Scorponok spoke.

>"Why do you rush to defend someone who can be considered as a severe threat to yourself if he learns out the truth? Although I do understand that Optimus Prime is not allowed to win because of his cooperation with Teratron." The fortress around Thunderwing spoke.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"That is why I take the field now Scorponok, to re-assert my influence via the Chaos Matrix! If Convoy snaps out of the trance, then do you not see how much more of a threat he will become?" Thunderwing said simply.

"Prime must not defeat Convoy, or my plans will be restricted. Teratron may not intervene if my forces take the field...no matter. Calibrate yourself, Scorponok, and then prepare to leave!"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

>"But what if Teratron interferes? And Galvatron?" Scorponok asked while preparing himself for the attack.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing frowned.

"I will destroy him, obviously. And I'll wager that, when the opportunity presents itself, Good Master Convoy will help me in this endeavor. The Decepticon Matrix cannot stand against the Might Entire of Unicron."
StoneCold Skywarp

"If either of the fools dare intervene, I will personally tear them limb from limb and adorne my abode with their heads."

Skywarp picked himself up off the floor and shot Thundercracker a look that would send shudders down a lesser being.

"Speaking of old...Dirge, I think you need to get your memory chips tested!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing smirked.

"According to my intelligence reports, Prime has another Six Changer in his Army...delightful little zealot. Goes by the name of Quick Switch. Perhaps you'll engage him in combat, Sixshot."

Dirge scratched his head.

"Well, I know Starscream's dead but...is that what you mean? I just meant it might be nice to have the gang back together."
StoneCold Skywarp

"Yeah..." Thundercracker adopted his sultry, sarcastic tone "...just like the Waltons..."

"A regular Swiss family Robinson" Skywarp joined in the fun.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge put up his hands.

"Figures, I try to be serious and you guys cut up over it. I mean, remember when we actually did stuff together? We owned the skies! The fear we caused everybody...glorious!"
StoneCold Skywarp

"Cybertron's hardly earth, we're up against Transformers, not just pip-squeek human germs..."

"Thundercracker's right Dirge, times they are a' changin"

Thundercracker appreciated Skywarp's serious tone for a second.

"Soon Dirge, they will utter all our names with the fear and respect we deserve."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge sulked for a minute.

"Yeah I know...I just wish for the old days. Megatron'd send us out...we beat the heck out of Powerglide and them Aerial-punks to steal some Energon...Soundwave would get all pithy when we didn't get anything...Skywarp, you'd just laugh at him."

Dirge smiled.

"Heh, then Megatron might yell at us, but he didn't mean anything by it. He'd just hit Starscream around a little then tell us about his new plan. Thundercracker, you always used to get in a good remark about all that...I miss those days."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yeah", Thrust said. "Seemed like just yesterday we were all good chums."

"Nothing lasts forever", Darkwing glowered.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thunderwing was beginning to lose his patience.

"Scorponok, this delay is intolerable. Transform and deploy!"
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Been little busy... sorry for not posting...

Post by Cryhavoc »

Inside Scorponok's mind... it was boiling. The Decepticon titan was not accustomed to take demands from anyone. Weren't it for the Chaos Matrix you carry my dear ally... that comment... No... it is not worth it. Unicron... he is taking the charge over him.

>"Thunderwing... has the word patience ever crossed your mind? Or perhaps you are too blinded by your rage. I *AM* in my scorpion mode. I have been ever since you were brought to me for repairs. The slight trembling your sensors should have registered few minutes ago came from my thrusters as I took off. ETA: less than one breem."