The Announcement

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

Sorry to hear the bad news, but I am here to stay as far as the board goes, actually the episode download was why I came here, but the board is why I stayed.

Thank you!

------------------
Casbal
Protoform

Post by Casbal »

Too bad, I haven't seen those Japanese episodes for download elsewhere. Don't you think you should rather dispense serving the American episodes (as there are plenty of other ways to get those) and specialize in Japanese episodes for the time being?
Quarnzimus Prime
Protoform

Post by Quarnzimus Prime »

I think that we should find a way to convince Yahoo to let us keep the eps. I dont fully understand how all this works, but could we like sign a partican or somthing saying that we want to keep the downloads going?
kek23k
Protoform

Post by kek23k »

Hi all,
Just wanted to say how sad I am to see the episodes go. I know that at one of my hangouts (Iacon Hub on Direct Connect) half the hub have been waiting eagerly for new Masterforce episodes!! But then again I have to thank you because if you had never started posting japanese episodes then I wouldn't have got as many as I have. So thanks again and hope evrything goes well for the future
Houbatron
Protoform

Post by Houbatron »

Originally posted by Casbal:
Too bad, I haven't seen those Japanese episodes for download elsewhere. Don't you think you should rather dispense serving the American episodes (as there are plenty of other ways to get those) and specialize in Japanese episodes for the time being?
I second that idea! Image