Live! Sort of...AWF Redemption 29 Feb 04 - United Center, Chicago, IL!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Auntie Slag
I must braik yu
You see, Ravage? That intimidated me.

But you say **** the fans? Then I say **** you. You wouldn't even have the chance to walk out here show after show and beat up little punks like me if it weren't for those fans. I guess that's someone else I'm kicking your ass for at Archivemania, then. The fans want to slap you for such an ignorant comment. And all those people that get high on X night after night, those fellow eXiles, can't wait to see that happen.

And Auntie, you're absolutely right about him and his fans. Their existence, that is... I don't know about their taste. I mean, even Tempest has some fans.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Originally posted by xille
And Auntie, you're absolutely right about him and his fans. Their existence, that is... I don't know about their taste. I mean, even Tempest has some fans.

Well that's the thing. Before I got my 'On the couch' slot, I used to work as part of the regular crew behind the scenes, liggers they called us; you know, liasing with venue officials, helping with set up rigging and scaffolding etc.

Sometimes a bunch of us would go out into whatever place we were in that week and hire local help, and you would meet all sorts of fans while doing that. We were regularly accosted simply because we wore 'AWF crew' T-Shirts. Did you know for instance that the highest concentration of Cyberstrike fans are in Alabama?

Bert and Elmer, they run a Newt farm. Man, I bet they're pissed now he's gone.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

But Auntie, if I did that I'd look like Brock Lesnar! You know that guy that couldn't take the sport.

And don't worry Xille, I'll make sure I send the fans regards over your final match.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Originally posted by Ravage
But Auntie, if I did that I'd look like Brock Lesnar! You know that guy that couldn't take the sport.

Good point. Whatever happened to him? is he still in the WWE? I don't watch it, but I know who Lesnar is and I know he beat the Rock and the Undertaker and became WWE Champion. Has he left wrestling now? He always looked to me like there was simply too many muscles packed into his relatively short frame. I thought he was going to spontaneously combust if his heart rate rose above a certain level.

Exploding Lesnar, America's secret weapon. Drop him from a bomber plane over hostile territory and cause a crater over a mile wide.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Good point. Whatever happened to him? is he still in the WWE? I don't watch it, but I know who Lesnar is and I know he beat the Rock and the Undertaker and became WWE Champion. Has he left wrestling now?

He's gone. He "couldn't take the business anymore" and quit after wrestlemania XX. The fans booed both him and Goldberg during their match. It was great. He flicked off the crowd right before getting a Stone Cold Stunner.
Did you know for instance that the highest concentration of Cyberstrike fans are in Alabama?
That makes sense. You know, I would love to see some kind of "Before the Couch: The Real Auntie Slag story" show. Maybe an "Auntie Slag: This is your life" segment.

IC: Ravage... you mean you're not Brock Lesnar already? I mean, I thought you were the little b**** who ran around, complained about the fans, and beat up on other wrestlers while expecting to have title runs or better matches. You say **** the fans, right? Isn't that exactly what your idol Lesnar did? Seems to me that you are the wuss that went home crying.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

I would love to see some kind of "Before the Couch: The Real Auntie Slag story" show. Maybe an "Auntie Slag: This is your life" segment.

Nah, I don't think my character's been around long enough to warrant that, and besides, that kind of thing should be reserved for the actual Wrestlers.

about half a year ago people used to post here with a thread devoted to their character's history before joining the AWF. Those were pretty good I thought. There was lots of them, and then it trickled off, perhaps because there's only so many of us. But if you look back a few pages on this forum you'll find them.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Nah, I don't think my character's been around long enough to warrant that, and besides, that kind of thing should be reserved for the actual Wrestlers.

about half a year ago people used to post here with a thread devoted to their character's history before joining the AWF. Those were pretty good I thought. There was lots of them, and then it trickled off, perhaps because there's only so many of us. But if you look back a few pages on this forum you'll find them.
Ah, oh well. I guess it's something to look forward to, then. ;)

I can't seem to find that thread that you're talking about, but "oh well". It really isn't that important (not that it isn't interesting, mind). As long as everyone is here and ready to try to get a little high on X, the opium of the masses, the reigning Hardcore champion.

Oh, and just because I miss saying it... Ravage? Your momma.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

I can't seem to find that thread that you're talking about, but "oh well".

It wasn't actually one thread, most of the "Confidental" bits had their own threads. We lost almost all of them though, in the Great Blackout.

Some of them were only written after it, so they're safe.

AWF Uncovered: D-Extreme

AWF Uncovered: Silly Cow
You're so new you don't really know Silly Cow, but still.
Thanks D!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Xille why don't you speak the truth? You are an opium the opium of the dumbasses.

Let's face it I don't need the fans anymore. They don't fight my battles and they don't care if I get injured or not so slag them.

And Xille, I'd stop worrying about the fans and worry about you.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Well Ravage I see your point. You dont need to care about 'YOUR' fans. And you know why big rav...cause they left you once you came back to your band wagon jumpin way. So why dont you just shut it before this D-EX will join The X and beat the hell outta you and your GPA home boyz! Dig?!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know D why don't you keep your nose out of others business before it gets broken.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I told him that once but he wouldn't listen Ravage. He's that stupid he couldn't take good advice.

Hey D-Ex how the eyes?
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Tempest
He's that stupid he couldn't take good advice.

Tempest... is calling someone stupid?

:laugh:

Boy, you have less brain cells than I have pounds of weight.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Well Ravage I see your point. You dont need to care about 'YOUR' fans. And you know why big rav...cause they left you once you came back to your band wagon jumpin way. So why dont you just shut it before this D-EX will join The X and beat the hell outta you and your GPA home boyz! Dig?!

Yo D i'm damn sure you don't want to get on my bad side kid, i mean right now we cool.

BUT!!!

let your homie X know who done it, cause when it comes to that gangsta ****

DA GPA STRAIGHT RUNS IT!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Look daddy......i mean..daddy-o(view)....I aint having a problem with you. I am just having a problem with your 2 lapdogs Rav and Tempest. You I can respect...those 2 I cant stomach. So Ravage I dont care if my nose gets broken...I dont care if it bleeds and needs constructive surgery....just as long as I beat your ass up along with the human bulls****er to a bloody pulp I'll be happy with that broken nose. Cause nobody messes with The X while D-Ex is around. You betta believe that!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Look you blubbering moron.

I know your still in shock over your other two running mates leaving the fed since they just couldn;t take it.

So why do you stop writing checks with your mouth that you know your body can't cash.

I am giving you the chance to keep your body in one whole piece, not one fleshbag with many broken pieces.