[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scout

Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Post by Scout »

Summary to be added shortly. :)
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade looked at Ramjet, chuckled, then said, "I'm being serious. Weaponry is my secondary programming, so I tend to really like examining other's weapons, and finding out just how much damage they do."

Another look at the laser rifles, and the assassin nodded once. "I don't doubt they could blast the head off of someone, but only if they were either tweeked, or over-charged. I've experience with laser rifles, as I carry two that I convert into a sniper rifle for sniping missions."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ramjet shrugged and continued the little game. "You gotta keep in mind those things are wired into my power systems, StarBlade. They don't get their energy from a battery pack like most weapons. I can run a lot more power through 'em than you can with a regular rifle."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave scrutinised Double Punch for half a second
Illogical by this 'Double Punch'. Too eager to introduce himself. Yet, an infusion of enthusiasm will bolster the morale.

Double Punch you will await your turn. Now, Hun-Grr, you may proceed with the extraction of our comrade. Go as Abominus, and report to me once you have arrived back. Ypu are dissmissed.

Now, Double Punch. I would like a full explanation of your arrival, as there is no record of you that I can find."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shockwave's Office

Hun-grrr nodded. "Nnnn. As you wish."

He spun on his heel and walked out the door, grabbing Cutthroat by the shoulder as he did so. "Follow," he ordered. He pulled the avian along, then opened a comm channel.

"Grrr. Sinnertwin, Blot and Rippersnapper, meet me at the entrance ramp immediately."

Within Scorponok

Rippersnapper shrugged. "Let's get moving."

"Sure," Blot nodded enthusiastically. He spun around and sauntered off.

"Blot," Rippersnapper said with exhasperation, "the ramp's this way!"

"I knew that," Blot said lamely as he turned to follow.

Carbombyan Desert

Sinnertwin listened to Hun-grrr's orders, then looked apraisingly at his wounded flank. Deciding it would heal well enough on it's own, he turned towards Scorponok.

"I'll see you guys later," he told Cyclonus and Tracer as he charged off.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

That statement made StarBlade pause. Wired right into his power source? Cripes! Now I know I'd hate to be on the recieving end of those!

"Well then, I guess they could easily blast the head off a 'Bot. Or a 'Con, depending on who it was..." That last was aimed at herself, since she knew Ramjet did not like her, nor did he trust her as far as he could throw her. "I'd like to see those in action one day, preferably aimed towards our enemies."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Astrotrain's Office

"Maybe ya will," Ramjet told StarBlade. "But the way things are goin', the only place you'll see 'em in action any time soon is at the practice range. Unless you know someone who'd like to volunteer for target duty, anyways..."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger returned to the science bays to admire the new probe.

"This certainly is a piece of work." He told Cryotek.

"You bet your fuel capcator on that." He laughed testing the probe's weapons systems on a few targets.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

The assassin nodded, then smirked.

"Well, off the top of my head, no one comes to mind who would likely volunteer... But you're right. Things have slowed down a lot lately. Though, the humans on this rock have a saying about such quiet times, that they are the calm before the storm. Maybe our storm is building, and will break soon."
Brave Maximus

OOC: Sorry about the wait in posts, but I've been trying to figure a response.

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch just smiled. The cold, logical voice of Shockwave almost made him laugh.

"I am a new Decepticon warrior. What more do you need to know? I came to this planet for a purpose, and now, I am here to fulfill that purpose. I am here to win Honour and Glory for the Decepticon army. To destroy it's enemies and see them ground under our feet. All for our Glorious Cause!"

He was laughing with in his mental circuts
I care nothing about glorious causes. I will use these beings for my own purpose. But, if I must wait, play their little lap dog for the time being, I will.

"Now, ....Commander..... Shockwave. What can I do to serve the Decepticon army?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"New warriors only come online if a spark has been granted by the Creation Matrix. As far as I know, Optimus Prime has not tried creating new soldiers for his Autobot Army. Therefore, until now, you were a...hostless spark. That much is logical. As for glorious causes, I am about to commence on a series of actions that will result in a united Decepticon-Autobot campaign to rid Cybertron of the Quintessons. Perhaps you would like to be involved from the start?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

A smirk graced Double Punch's face.

"I certianly was not called by any 'Prime'. I came of my own volition. And, though I do not know what a 'Quintesson' is, the conquoring of a planet deffinatly is something I would like to do. I assume that we will.... dispose of the Autobots after we take the planet?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"That has yet to be decided. But, they could indeed outlive their purposes. Now, moving onto present matters, I would like to introduce you to one of your superiors. He has a mission, and I think it would be a good proving ground for you."

Shockwave opened a channel:
"Commander Hatemonger, I would like you to report to my office immediately. Shockwave out."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bludgeon: -running through a kata in his quarters in Metrotitan-

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -sitting in command chair, looking at the viewscreen intently-

Drillhorn: -over commlink- "We're as ready as we'll ever be. Now all we need is the go order."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger recieved Shockwave's message.

"I am on my way, Hatemonger out." He said leaving the science bays.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Astrotrain's Office

"I hope so," Ramjet smiled a bit. "It better, or I'm gonna have to start blastin' at anyone who walks by just to keep from dyin' of bordom." He was sure StarBlade knew the feeling; why else would she be spending time talking to him?
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Outside Metrotitan

Cyclonus slowly walked up. Sparks still flew out of him and his vocalisers were still offline but at least he could walk.

Now to get to the medbay...

He walked into Metrotitan hoping to get everything fixed and eventually be back on the field again or find himself some other work that may not get him damaged as much.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger arrived at Shockwave's office and knocked on the door.

"I am here Shockwave. What is the current situation."
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

Runner was waiting for a loooooong time and was getting very annoyed.
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Training Suite, Metrotitan:

Bludgeon: -enters suite, moves to panel on wall, types in a few commands, ends by typing in a code sequence, hits the 'Commit key, moves to middle of the room, seperates from his shell(which clicks shut behind him), moves ten paces away, turns, kneels-

Bludgeon's shell: -kneels, drawing katana and placing it on the floor-

Bludgeon: -pulls energo-katana from his forarm sheath, activates it, places it on the ground before him, straightens, shell mirroring his every movement, smirks slightly- "If nothing else, I have a truly worthy opponent."

Bludgeon's shell: -says nothing-

Bludgeon: -nods, selecting one sword form for himself and sending another to his shell- "Begin."

Voice from panel: "Commencing training program B-1 Alpha, safety protocols disengaged." -mechanical arms tipped with everything from sawblades to cutting torches come out of the walls, angling towards Bludgeon and his shell-

Bludgeon: -leaps straight upwards, grabbing onto one of the arm control servo relays as arms crash down where he was kneeling, flings his hand out, catches his energo-katana as it flies from the floor into his outstretched palm-

Bludgoen's shell: -rolls forward, and then strikes backwards at the arms, not reacting at all as the katana slices cleanly through the arms-

Bludgeon: -slashes his way cleanly and efficiently through the arms, springs from his perch, energo-katana striking at his shell-

Shell: -parries the strike with it's katana, lashes back with a snap kick, blade snapping out from the shell's heel as it kicks at Bludgeon's head-

Bludgeon: -blocks with his forearm, kicking at the shell's supporting leg-