[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Arcee slipped into Dirge's cargo bay. Good thing I'm not claustrophobic, she thought.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Bumblebee slowly crept into Dirge's cargo bay.

Its times like this I'm glad I'm a minibot
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Springer's world was a haze, he couldn't make out exactly who it was infront of him, so the memory remained. He was convinced that the robot before him was his enemy and his instincts told him to attack.

He scrambled around, clattering instruments and medical devices around the medbay searching frantically for anything he could use as a makeshift weapon, it was then that Springer remembered. He reached back over his own shoulder and wrenched his sword from subspace, he stumbled backwards into some, thankfully empty, stasis pods and gathered his composure.

Springer lifted his sword high in the air as he moved towards his intended target...
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

"Whatever " Sureshot replied and walked through Dirge's cargo door
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Tracks: -staring agape at Sixwing's words and Springer's reaction, Roadbuster's words flitting through his mind, telling him what he thought Thought, gotta be thought, no way he could be right. Roadbuster's gotta be hallucinating or something knowing that, either way, having these two fighting in the medbay would be a bad idea, activates commlink- "Roadbuster, Springer's awake and that Sixwing's acting...... strange."

Roadbuster: -strides into medbay, stopping behind Tracks- "I can see that." -steps around Tracks to move between the combatants- "Springer! Welcome back to the land of moving parts!"

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -puts Hound under, starts the long process of removing, carefully, what the Decepticons did to him-
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sixwing brought up his arm, to block the sword strike he thought was coming. He balled his right fist and pivoted his on his left foot, bringing his right leg forward and his right fist up, aiming right for the gut of Springer.

Before Artfire or Stepper could move or say anything, Dropshot just shook his head:

"Still, not our fight."

Skyfall looked up at Ratchet:

"Seems the emp energy is taking it's time getting out of my systems, arms and legs are still pins and needles - do you think you could fix my right shoulder while I'm stuck sitting here?"

Dai Atlas rocketed through the sky, letting Sixswitch set the pace. But his sensors picked something up. Something strange - too much energy - Something was putting out a tremendous ammount of power for him to sense it this clearly:

"Sixswitch - Check your sensors - what does that reading look like to you?"
StoneCold Skywarp

Roadbuster's sudden appearance threw Springer just enough for Sixwing's attack to connect. Springer rolled backwards into the table he'd been lying on, the metal of his sword clanked cold steel on steel.

His scans still told him that whatever was infront of him, attacking him, was definitely a decepticon -- of some origin unknown. Springer pulled the hilt of his sword to his waist and charged forwards, as he neared Sixwing he arced the sword high in the air and prepared to strike...
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch's scans had already collaborated what Dai Atlas was sensing.
"That's a large ionic interference. I'd say that one of the Decepticon citybots are in the air. Not Metrotitan though, as I don't recognise this particular energy signature."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Fortress Maximus

Ratchet looked at Skyfall's right shoulder.

"That's no problem Sky. It shouldn't take much longer for the EMP to actually exit your system."

Ratchet grabbed a few tools and then got to work on Skyfall's right shoulder.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

On Dai Atlas

Once things seemed to settle down on Dai Atlas Crossblades spoke up abruptly. “You know I can’t figure out why mechs are always telling me to clam down.” From the tone of his voice it was clear that he was quit serious. “It just never seems to fail whenever I first meet someone and I finish talking them seem to think am worried.” He than took a cleaning kit from sub-space and begin to clean his 35mm machine gun. After a pause that seemed to indicate he was done talking he started up again. “You know what’s also strange the way mechs I know seem to start groaning whenever I start talking!” Again he seemed to be done. “I mean it just seems strange you know? What with Mechs either groaning around me or thinking am worried well it confuses me. I don’t know maybe it’s me, I have considered that its not but to think that everyone I happen is a little off while I doubt those odds you know?”
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Metroplex:

Roadbuster: -shrugs- "Can't argue with a good Wrecker's instincts." -pulls linear blaster cannon, aims it at Sixwing- "Lights out, freak."

Tracks: -moves between Springer and Roadbuster and their target- "What are you doing?!?!? He's an Autobot!" -thinks for a moment- "A strange one, I'll admit, but still an Autobot."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Onboard Dai Atlas

Chromia listened to Crossblades little speech. She was about to tell him to clam up herself when she heard Sixswitch's reply to Dai.......

Not Metrotitan? Well, who else could it be?

She went to a computer terminal opened a comm channel to him.

"Sixswitch, exactly how many citybots do the Decepticons have on Earth right now? Can you get a fix on the location of this ionic disturbance from here?"

If one of those things gets a fix on us up here.........we're gonna be in trouble.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

First Aid closely watched Minerva work, just in case she made any mistakes, but there were none. She was a skilled medic, and all he had to do was assist with holding parts and passing medical implements where needed.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas soared through the sky, rounding the curve of the Earth, and was able to get a very clear lock on the Decepticon city.

"Sixswitch and all on board - that's Trypticon. He's heading into space. Following the current tragectory, we'll stay in his blind spot. But, we have a decision to make.

Leave the Decepticons on Earth, follow Trypticon and see what he's up to. Or we continue to try and solve the Decepticon problem on Earth - I leave it up to you guys."

Skyfall let Ratchet work on his arm. When he finished, his systems were almost 100% restored. He smiled at the Autobot medic:

"Thanks for the help, my internal repair system can fix everything else."

He then walked out of medbay and activated his comm system:

"This is Skyfall to:
Jazz, Roadbuster, Sixwing, Artfire, Stepper, Dropshot, Countdown and Aeroblade. Report to the Omega Shuttle - we have work to do."

Sixwing took the sword strike to the ribs, feeling the blade slice into his combiner jet frame. He attempted to circle his arm around Springers, to imoblize the other Autobot's frame.

With his free arm he pulled out his tri-barrelled missile launcher and pointed it at Roadbuster's head. His death rattle voice rasped:

"Now, here's where it get's fun. We can all slag each other and meet up in the Inferno. Look into my eyes. I have seen worse than the Pit, and am ready for it. But I am willing that I can pull my trigger quicker than your sword can piece my Spark. Not that it would do any good......"

In the corner, Dropshot nodded and Artfire and Stepper jumped up: Nightstick transformed and flew into Artfire's hand, which he pointed at Sixwing's head. Nebulon transformed and landed on Steppers shoulder. It targeted Springer, while he pulled out his two inferno blasters and pointed one at Roadbuster and the other at Tracks - just in case.

Dropshot stood up and walked towards all of them. The short Autobot's gruff voice rang out:

"What the SLAG are you all doing. Sure, pull your triggers, send eachother Primus knows where. What good will that do our cause? You want to frag each other and rob the Autobots of the best warriors there is?

Roadbuster, you know better - even if you don't like the guy, he hasn't done anything to you - other than be freaky.
Sixwing, you're just a freak. Save the 'I'm scarier than you' BS for the 'Cons - your team mates and fellow Autobots don't have time for it.
Springer, stop being an idiot: LOOK at Sixwing's chest - he's an Autobot. You make a habbit out of attacking friends?
Tracks, you just need better timing."

Skyfall's message rang over their comm systems and Dropshot almost smiled.

"You can all fragging kill eachother - I'm going to do some real work. Who's comming?" The sniper leader turned and stalked out of the Medbay.

Stepper and Artfire looked around, shrugged at eachother and followed, though Stepper didn't turn his back once.

Sixwing just waited for the others.
Bombshell

OOC: Time for me to put my commander hat on, I think...

Post by Bombshell »

Command Center: Metroplex

Magnus walked to the communications terminal, and put out a general call throughout both Metroplex and Fort Max.

"This is Ultra Magnus. I need ever able bodied Autobot not currently being repaired or on assignment to report to Metroplex's command center on the double.

He then signaled Cliffjumper and Wreck-Gar. "I need the two of you to bring our...guest up here and see if he's willing to talk."

He then signaled Hoist. "I need a mechanic up here to begin work on a special project I've got planned. Can you spare anyone?"
Dai Atlas

Hot Rod shoved Crossblades, fed up with the mech insessant talking.

"In case you haven't noticed, we've got a job to do," he groaned, not too particularly happy to have Crossblades sour mood making this mission worse. Then aloud, he said, "I say we contact somebody back at base, have them get a team to covertly follow Trypticon. No offense, Dai, but we're gonna stick out like exposed wiring if we go after him.
Med Bay: Fort Max (Or where ever the hell Stratus is. :p)

The door suddenly opened, and three small figures strode in. Slightly smaller than a minibot, the three mechs each bore some sort of large missile attachment on them. Their heads all turned to look at Stratus.

"We've been looking everywhere for you," their leader, a green mech, whose rocket launchers were covering his arms. "Kinda got lost in the shuffle, huh?"

OOC: Remember these guys, Aero Blade? ;)
Detention Center

Wreck-Gar heard Magnus' call. "Ten-four, kimosabe," he said, turning to leave the room before looking back.

"Will...bring Smith."
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

"I think it would probably be best to attack the Decepticons on earth.....oh and while we are at it could someone remove Crossblades voice box hes giving this old man a headache"
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch opened a wide-band channel so that he could join in the conversation going on inside Dai Atlas.

"Hot Rod's right. You're rather noticeable. No way Trypticon'll not spot you, especially if his sensors have been upgraded as well. We can get someone else to follow Trypticon if Prime thinks it's necessary. But I don't."

The Sixchanger was never short on opinions, no matter who he was talking to.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Inside Dai Atlas

"I have to agree with the others, Dai. Our primary mission is to see what the Decepticons are up to here on Earth. Just because this guys bugging out, doesn't change that. However....."

She walked backover to a terminal and started pulling up information.

"It takes a LOT of energon to get one of these guys moving, and even more to get him into orbit. They must have a reason for that. I do think that someone needs to follow him to see what they're up to, but I also understand that there aren't a lot of flight capable Autobots on Earth. So the question is: Who do we get to play 'follow the leader' with him?"

She crossed her arms and waited for Dai to respond.
StoneCold Skywarp

Springer paused at all the commotion around him as he slowly came to his senses. He knew enough to know an Autobot when he saw one, and the one currently impaled on his sword most definitely wasn't.

Springer pushed the sword through Sixwing so the hilt met the mech's chestplate before lifting one of his powerful legs onto Sixwing's midriff and pushing the robot off his sword.

Springer watched him reel backwards as he turned to look at Roadbuster, lowering his head and shaking it Springer left Metroplex's medbay.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

on Dai Atlas

“See that’s what I was talking about!” Crossblades said as Hot Rod groaned. “Wired isn’t?” He than heard Kup’s comment. “What is something wrong with my voice box? Maybe its making my voice comes out too high-pitched? Well I can run internal diagnostic later. Before I cast my vote Dai Atlas sir I think it might be… um well good to know how your fire power compares to Typticon’s. Not that your weak or anything, but as the others said you well, do kind of stand out, sir. And if you can’t duck it out with a Citycon of Typticon’s might we’ll all be head for the pit sir. But if you can then it might be a good ides to see what’s so important to the Cons that they’d transfer all the firepower and use all that Energon to do it.”