[Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Autobots (Continued)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas nodded to each of the new arrivals. But when Quickswitch's message came over the airwaves, he raised his finger to the other Autobot's, to tell them to hold on a second. He then activated his comm device on a private channel, a small mic moving out from the side of his head:

"Dai Atlas to Quickswitch,
Optimus Prime asked that you come on this mission by name, but if you have more pressing matters, deal with them. Should you wish to join the mission, we will be leaving in a few nano's, Rendevous with us at Carbombyan Airspace boarders."

Switching channels:

"Dai Atlas to Crosshairs and Sureshot:
Acknowledged. Take care of your privous duties first."

The White and black Autobot turned to each of the Autobots assembled, A spoke with the assured voice of someone who is used to command:

"No worries about Blurr, Chromia - You should meet some of the troops I've had to deal with, and a little enthusiasm never hurts. But if, perhaps, you could keep your hand over his mouth when we're trying to sneek around, I would apreiciate it." Dai Atlas smiled at Blurr, indicating he was joking.

"Hot Rod..... Good to have you join us. Seems like we have most of the 2010 command team.

"Scattershot, Glad your team has come, we may need a Combiners support.

"Crossblades. Don't worry, the message was put out on a general comm channel, so it wasn't ment to be private. And you're correct, I have had some cancelations and the air support would be welcome. Welcome to the team.

"Kup, you are also most welcome to join the team. Your war stories are almost legendary on Zone and Micro...."

The taking a step back, he took in the whole assembled group:

"To awnser your question, Sixswitch, our mission is simple. There have been some strange energy signals coming from Carbombyan territiory. Now, their government claims that they are just testing new kinds of energy and weapons. But, our intel tells us that the Decepticons have set up their main forces there. Our job is to scout the base, gather intel on troop strength and cities, and on their plans. If we are able, we will also try to twart those plans.

So we are leaving imediatly. Once we leave Autobase, we'll use a secure comm channel. I want Sixswitch to fly point ahead of me, with Scattershot and Strafe flying at my wings. Everybody else....."

Dai Atlas jumps into the air and transforms into shuttle mode, settling back on the ground, his cargo bay door opens up:

"Climb in and get seated, we're leaving."

OOC: Sorry, need to hurry. Want to get there before Trypticon leaves Earth's atmosphere
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Fortress Maximus

Ratchet frowned slightly.

"I'd recommend staying for a few earth hours just to get everything clearerd up but you can "get out of this place" whenever you want."

----------

Outside Fortress Maximus

Bumblebee nodded.

"I'm as ready as i'll ever be"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Thwart them? A tiny force against three cities? Sixswitch muttered to himself, too quietly to be heard. He simply transformed into fighter mode, and begun checking his weapons.

"No offence, Dai Atlas" he spoke over the comm, "You're hardly the worlds smallest minibot. How do you hope to remain undetected by the Decepticons?"

Communications Centre

"Dai Atlas's team appear to be preparing to head out," Blades reported from the sensor station.

"Some of his first choice have dropped out," Groove said, listening to the comm's chatter.
"The sixchanger, Sixswitch appears to be joining them."

Hot Spot nodded. That meant that Quick Switch, Sureshot and Crosshairs would be staying behind.

"Hot Spot to Streetwise. I'm transmitting an updated manifest for Dai Atlas's team."

"Manifest received Hot Spot. I'll ensure that the logs are updated. Streetwise out."
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Roadbuster ... That name alone was one that Springer knew...he wasn't too aware of what was around him still, but that name. Springer was amazed to hear he was alive, still...his oldest comrade and probably his best friend.

Springer hazed again, a distant memory of a Decepticon torture artist long since lost to the ages stood over Springer's helpless corpse gloating, laughing disgustingly in Springer's face, but now he'd had enough. The fist that Springer had clenched so tightly lifted forwards, a blinding flash of light engulfed his optics as he surged upwards, swinging with direct force towards the smiling decepticon in his face.

Springer was awake, and very....VERY....angry.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Near Dai Atlas

"Sure thing, Dai."

As they all entered the cargo bay doors, Chromia slapped Kup on the back and grinned at him.

"Hey, another old-timer! So, are we supposed to be the ones to show these kids how it's done, or what?"

She had know Kup for many years, and respected his abilities almost more than any other Autobot out there. She was relieved to see a familiar face to be joining thier little mission.

Truth be told, she wasn't aware of the experience or abilities of most of them, and had found out over the years, to be wary of relying on the unknown. It was one of the few things that had kept her alive over the many years.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Fort Max

Red Alert nodded, then glanced at Arcee, Bumblebee, Sureshot and finally Dirge.

“We are indeed.”

Medbay, Fort Max

Crosshairs double-clicked his comlink to acknowledge Dai Atlas, then switched it off. He casually watched Prowl, waiting for the strategist to head for recharge.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Minerva: -gesturing Hound to lay down on the table so she could begin- "You know it, First Aid." This isn't going to be easy."

Hosehead: -finishes securing the last patch in place on Nightbeat, grins- "There ya go, good as new."

Nightbeat: -grunts, lurches to his feet, wincing as his back screams of stressed servos and overtaxed relays, feeling the patches on his skin starting to pull and itch- "If I felt like this when I was new, Hosehead, don't wnat to know what being old feels like."

Ironhide: -calling after Chromia- "You be careful, too. Don't do nuthin' stupid, an' keep yer head down." -looks over at Nightbeat- "Think th' way yer feelin' now, just feelin' that awl th' tahme."
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

The Technobots walk in to the cargo bay Scattershot looks at Afterburner. "Be on your best behavior, Got it."

"Yes...Sir", her said in a grumpy voice.

Nosecone looked up at Dai, "Hey before anyone asks... ARE WE THERE YET!?!"
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dai Atlas' position

"2010 crew?" Hot Rod asked. "What the...?"
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Chromia heard Nosecones question, and although she knew it was a joke......the only thought running through her mind was..........

It's gonna be a long flight............

"Yeah, we got there a few breens ago, we just wanted to keep you guessing."

She winked at him. "And for that, you get to sit in the back, flyboy..."

She addressed Dai Atlas :

"Alright, lets get this show on the road...........uh, sir."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Medbay, Fort Max

First aid smiled as he glanced through a tray of medical implements, picking out the ones Minerva would probably need, and placing them ready.
"I'm sure you'll do fine," he said, before glancing around sickbay to see if anyone else needed attention.

...Missile Launchers, fully loaded and operational...
...Missile Compliment, 50...
...Blaster Charge, 100%...
...Hull Integrity, 100%...

This was the first time Sixswitch had been into battle since his regeneration cycle completed. Normally, noone bothered with detailed internal diagnostics, but having been out as long as he had, he wasn't willing to take any chances.

He gunned his engines, listening as the familiar whine built in pitch, approaching threshold speed for takeoff.
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Dai Atlas position

Crossblades saluted to Dai Atlas hulking from and begin to make his way inside, while fiddling with the charger on his thermal cannon. “Right sir getting now sir! I just hope the flight goes smoothly uh sir? While I suppose that’s a stupid question I mean you are the flight! So if it rocky you must really feel uh sir!”
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC:I think that's everyone, if you didn't post that you're in and I missed you, we'll just assume that it's so.

With everyone loaded in, the doors closed and sealed with a hiss. When Crossblades finally got seated, Dai Atlas came over the internal comm:

"Yes Crossblades, if it gets bumpy I feel it, but for the crew compartment, it would be worse. Just sit back and relax though, I'll get us there in one piece.

"Get ready, we're taking off and going into high orbit. We should be there in aproximatly 2 hours. Scattershot, Sixswitch and Strafe keep an eye out."

With that, Dai Atlas' engines roared to life, their flames glowing white hot. The G forces pushed against him, but with in moments he was streaking into the upper atmosphere, contrail rippling behind him.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hound followed Minerva's directions without hesitation or fear, though he was uncertain about the outcome of the procedure the Autobots wanted him to go through.

He lay back on the table and looked up at his reflection in the bright lights illuminating the table.

Prowl had waited until First Aid arrived, pondering something. Finally he walked over to the medical table.

"Hound, would you like to have your original color again?"

The scout thought for a moment and then replied. "May as well, if that's what is best."

Prowl nodded once as he turned to head for the recharge chamber. "It is. Minerva, First Aid, I trust you'll be able to see to that or have Hoist complete that when you are finished."

Mirage was very put off by the abrupt and unpleasant address and departure of the Technobots. He had been looking for them for quite a long time, and having finally found them, he was dismayed that they took off again.

The hunter frowned and turned on his invisibility cloak and headed back towards Metroplex.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

"Lets do this flyboy" Sureshot relied to Dirge
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

As soon as Dai Atlas had shot into the air, Sixswitch opened his throttle and after a short take off, soared up to join him. Quickly, he moved into position ahead of Dai Atlas and the two flying Technobots, easily able to keep pace with the larger shuttle.

As he reached sub orbital height, he begun scanning the horizon, looking for the target area.

First Aid smiled reassuringly at Hound, then turned to nod at Prowl.
"I don't think the paintjob will be a problem," he said good naturedly.

I'm gonna be out for the rest of the night. If needed, Heinrad can control First Aid, and Brave Max can move Sixswitch (but don't get him killed, and don't have him leave Earth orbit - because he can't)
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Stratus picked a spot ontop of a shelf in the medbay where he could watch what was going on with Hound, but still be out of the way. It was nice and high as well, putting him out of the reach of most transformers. He held Hound's disc protectively, shooting looks at any Autobot he saw looking at him or the disk, letting them know he wasn't about to give it up or let it be taken. Mostly though he just watched what was happening with Hound, making sure everything seemed to be going alright
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sixwing didn't move, he didn't even flinch when Springer's fist flew through the air, connecting hard with his chin. His head snapped back with the force. Slowly it came back forward, a wicked grin decernable under his face plate. The micromaster combiner laughed down at Springer:

"I knew there was something dark in your spark. Lets see how dark you are. Strike me again, strike another autobot out of anger, and hatred for no reason at all. Do it, or I will return your weakness with pain!"

Artfire and Stepper started to get up out of their seats, to intervien with the fight about to happen, but Dropshot held up one hand and the target masters paused.

"Not our fight..... yet." Was all the sniper team leader said, and the other two sat back down in their chairs, with all the ease of a fully compressed spring.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Noted," Quick said.

This needs to be done.

The Six Changer continued on his roving for the Autobot leader.

Dirge transformed, and opened his bay doors, silently bristling at Sureshot's remark.

"Keep such comments to yourself, and begin boarding."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Fort Max

Red Alert ducked his head and stepped into Dirge’s cargo bay.

This is going to be a tight fit, he mused. I hope he doesn’t have to pull any sudden maneuvers in flight.