[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Roadblock's room

AS Sunstrom's message came woke up the slumbering Roadblock he groaned as he pushed opened his recharge chamber. "I wonder what his “divine” wants now." With that he slipped into his vehicle shell and took off down towards the nearest exit.

------------------------------------------------------------
Gigatron’s office

Deathsaurus snarled as he got the message. "looks like we'll have to catch up some other time Gigatron." Deathsaurus truned and stromed down the hall.
Reflector

Gigatron's Lair

Post by Reflector »

The Decepticon de factor commander watched his comrade depart silently. He closed the door behind himself, clicking a brief affirmative response to Scalpel, and headed to his personal recharge chamber.

Yes, he mused as he entered and the energon began flowing. All is coming together.

Metrotitan: Corridors

Reflector trodded along efficiently, maneuvering through Metrotitan's labyrinthic halls with precision. Spyglass turned his head at spotting the Seacons' heading to Gigatron's chamber; he called them back with a whistle and a wave.

"You can handle the responsibility, can't you?" Viewfinder hissed at Starscream as the door to the runway whirred open.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starscream's face twisted into an outright scowl.

"I'd watch my tongue, Viewfinder. If memory serves, you were not so loyal in recent years to those in power yourself."

Screamer locked optics with the camera-bot, but continued on. "And yes... I think a group of brutes such as the seacons... as well as you and your bretheren are well withing my capacity to command... I mean... Skywarp and Thundercracker were more difficult to keep tabs on that this group. "
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Main Computer Room

Razorclaw looked around to see the other Decepticon pacing towards the capsule.

"Ratbat has sent you a little gift. That is a back up memory and CPU system. An older design, but still usable. You are to use that untill Metrotitan's main drive is activited again. If you haven't noticed, the city is currently with out the internal computer systems."

The Predacon team leader looked at the Constructicon then turned away.

"And I'd replace it quickly, I will be need the city's computer systems as well."

Med Bay. Metrotitan

Tempest looked at Cyclonus then at Hook.

"I remember you, you are a Constructicon. Quiet a good builder from what I remember." --- He then looked at Cyclonus --- "You on the other hand, are new."

He stopped and looked aroudn the medbay, then looked as his armor then at Hook.

"Alright Hook, what do you have to do?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap heard Spyglass and turned around quick.

"Whats up?" He asked.

Cryotek was at the point where he was putting the finishing touches on Banzai-Trons blade.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Main Computer Core, Metrotitan

Scavenger glanced at Razorclaw, then the pod, then Razorclaw again.

Ratbat doesn't expect this puny thing to run an entire city, does he? A few systems maybe, but that's it.

However, he didn't speak any of those thoughts; the last thing he wanted was to give the other Decepticons a new reason to laugh at him.

"Yeah, sure. We'll get right on it." He turned and shouted over his shoulder. "Bonecrusher, Mixmaster! Get over here! We've got a new job!"

Medbay, Metrotitan

Hook shrugged. "Tear the armour off and replace it with new stuff, I imagine." He consulted a nearby terminal. "It looks like we have enough in stock, so it shouldn't be a concern."

He fired up a welding rod.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Med Bay, Metrotitan

Tempest just looked at him and laided back down again.

"Interesting. Alright, but remember its Grade 2 PLT Armor. And take care of the sword."

Tempest set himself to standby mode, aware but resting his systems.

Razorclaw looked at the constructicons then left, heading off to the Med Bay.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Training room

Nightracer entered the training room and walked over to the shooting range. She started to check out the computer that controlled the target changing and pocisioning, hoping that it wasn't connected to Metrotitan's systems.

Outside Metrotitan

Carnivac exited Metrotitan, noting that the Constructicons or the working metrodrones hadn't repaired the ruin door yet. Carnivac looked around for the group he was suppose to be "training" with, not seeing them, he sat down to wait.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The buzzing and whirling that had consumed Cryotek's lab for the last several hours finally died down.

He held the sword with one hand and mightly swung it up and around in what would have been a deadly overhand strike if he had ment it to be.

"Perfectly balenced, just as I wanted it to be." He said then called for Banzai-Tron.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(sorry for the lack of posts... we just got the PC up and running last night)

StarBlade wasn't joking about her pain receptors. Throughout the entire process of repairs, she felt a bare twinge where ever Hook had worked. When he was finished, the assassin smiled some.

"Thanks, Hook." She then moved to lean against a wall, to wait for the rest of her team to get fixed up to find out what to do next.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Cryotek's Lab

Banzai-Tron held out his hand for the sword.

" It certainly seems that way. I am in your debt."

Metrotitan

Scalple walked into the medbay

" Hook , I am here to speed up repairs on our warriors, who is next in line."
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus looked at Tempest.

"You may indeed consider myself new but I shall be remaining for a very long time"

He smiled sickly before turning to Scalple.

"Myself. Repair me." Cyclonus said bluntly.

Outside Metrotitan

As he reached the exit, Sunstorm flew up into the air and greeted Carnivac.

"Now... Carnivac. You are the first to get out from the beast of Metrotitan. We'll be doing some training" Sunstorm giggled as Megaplex himself came out and nodded at Sunstorm.

Sunstorm stopped his giggling and made a more serious face. "Think you can handle it?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek started to explain the new blade.

"The blade is a composite mix of the elements you gave me. It's capable of cutting through near anything and should never need to be resharpened. The most fearsome aspect of the weapon is that if driven into an enemy and left in them long enough you can use the blade to extract their spark. Now mind you this is more difficult that it sounds as you need to leave the blade in them for about 10 seconds for it to work." He paused.

"Sadly the technology here is made it difficult to make the extraction process as quick as my tail here." He flicked his tail up and down as energy crackled off it to prove his point.

"Anyway as an hand to hand weapon it will be most useful to you." He concluded.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Outside Metrotitan

Carnivac looked over at Megaplex for a few minutes, before looking up at Sunstorm. " We'll see." Carnivac said, mildly amused and wondering just what he had gotten himself into. Still, Carnivac knew that even if he couldn't take the training, at least he would not die of boredom.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Metrotitan

"2-PLT, is it?" Hook's voice carried an amused inflection. "That's been obselete for a while now. We have some 4-PLR around, though. That should be compatable."

He began slicing off the damaged armour from Tempest's torso.

Ramjet nodded towards Scalple. "Yeah, fix up Cyclonus first."

He glanced over to StarBlade. "So, did he patch your compass or whatever back up?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

"Get on the examination table and lay down, Cyclonus ." Scalple ordered, extening his cutting torch
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Outside Metrotitan

Roadblock came to a stop next to Carnivac and hoped out of his vehicle shell, though he has still in his humanoid shell. “So what’s this all about your “divine” if I remember correctly the last time we were on the same mission together YOU were the one with a gaping hole in your chest and an Autobot riding on you like a fleshling offspring rides a bike.”

“Blunt as always a Roadblock? But you bring up a good point why are we here!” Deathsaurus growled as he marched outside.

“Great what is this the gathering of Cons I can’t stand?” Roadblock though as he turned to see Deathsaurus.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus nodded at Scalple and laid down on the table.

"You may begin"

Outside Metrotitan

Sunstorm settled down onto the ground while laughing towards Roadblock.

"Things change Roadblock. Things change..."

Megaplex answered Deathsaurus' question, and one the rest of the group were wondering.

"We are to perform training for now. Then when called for we shall have a mission to accomplish. The mission is as of yet unknown, but Ratbat will tell us in due time. We also at the moment are waiting on Thrust"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Starscream let out a sigh of disghust.

" Blast it, where are those other two dimwits?" he muttered, referring to the remaining brothers that formed Reflector.

Turning slightly, he shot a glance at snaptrap, then beckoned him over. The group was of course, well outside gigatron's chambers by now, but starscream did not trust anything to shouting.

"The sooner we get back to the Nemesis the better. I'm sick of these walls having ears built into them... granted... it's not like I've anything to hide nowadays." he shrugged
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap nodded.

"Not to be stupid, but what is the mission? We got here a bit late." He then looked around.

"The walls having ears is just a tad freaky in the end isn't it."