[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 2: Decepticons

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
NoiseTerrorist
Protoform

Post by NoiseTerrorist »

Deathwing enters the room and turns to Shockwave

".....deathwing, on-line and awaiting orders....."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Conference Room, Scorponok:

Bludgeon: -looks over and nods in greeting to Deathwing, then looks back at Shockwave, giving the monocular Decepticon his full attention, apparently-

Stranglehold: -also staring at Shockwave(more because Bludgeon's watching Shockwave than anything else), hoping that the briefing will be interesting, as he's getting bored-
NoiseTerrorist
Protoform

Post by NoiseTerrorist »

Deathwing looks at Bludgeon and nods, then walks over towards him and stands ready to hear Shockwave out
optimusskids
Protoform

Conference room , Scorponok

Post by optimusskids »

Weirwolf gazes round room idly calculating angles andorder of attack in order to disable all the decepticons there with minimum chance of damage to Himself, just an interesting tactical problem to keep his mind ticking over.

He speaks out : ready to go and raring am I
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor stood off to one side of the room, arms folded across his chest. Truth be told, he had no desire to be here. He would rather be anywhere else in fact, but he knew that hearing Shockwave's battleplan would assist in refining his own performance on the battlefield.

He caught himself. 'Refine'. Since being banished from the Decepticons two million years ago, he'd developed a distinct professional pride. Before, he was soley interested in killing as many Autobots as possible. Now though, while still being a major goal, his many years as a mercenary, and a damn good one at that had taken their toll. He was also interested in fulfilling a mission well, and he was determined that this, his first mission for the Decepticons since his return, would go well.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch stood where he was, just a foot behind and to the left of his master. He crossed his arms and attempted to look calm, though the constant sneer on his face gave him away
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Predacon's had been tinkering with their swords when Shockwave became quiet. They knew they had to be dead quiet otherwise he'd go on about it. They began to listen.

(OOC: A little late but ... Happy New Year everyone :))
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -surrounded by an ever widening circle of spare parts, working on building the fusion reactor- "What did Fakkadi do, buy antiquated hardware the Soviets would have junked?"

Leozak: -voice muffled by the lead plate Jalgar and Gaihawk are hiding behind- "How's it going?"

Drillhorn: -scowls- "You don't need the lead barrier. there's no radiation." -looks over at the uranium containers- "Well, not yet, anyway."

Leozak: -still behind the barrier- "Are you sure?"

Drillhorn: -snarls- "YES! I'M SURE!!!!"

Leozak: -stands- "Well, that's good to-"

Drillhorn: "Besides, if the reactor goes up, the explosion will easily overwhelm that little barrier of yours. Probably blow a pretty good sized hole in Trypticon's engineering room." -looks over at one wall- "I always wanted a porthole there......."

Leozak: -makes a low, strangled noise-

Gaihawk and Jalgar: -run for it-

Drillhorn: -chuckles- "Of course, this cheap hunk of recycled bicycle clips would have to be reacting first."

Leozak: -sighs in relief-

Drillhorn: "I hate to say it, but we might have to steal another one."

Leozak: "Nnn. That bad?"

Drillhorn: "I did say might. I should be able to get everything working with what I have. It's just parts. They're cheap, and made out of substandard materials. Mixing our technology and human technology is hard enough. If they slag out the first time I run power through them......."

Leozak: "Figuratively?"

Drillhorn: -shakes head- "Literally."
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

Blot's horrendous and horrific stench arrives way before the Terrorcons make their entrance. Another clue before their arrival that they where drawing near was the sound of clanking and clashing metal growing louder and louder as they brawled with each other all the way to the meeting.

Loud, ignorant and as brute beasts, the terrorcons barge into the meeting, suprisingly in their tamed robot modes and seized a large corner of the room as their own territory.

Although billigerent and outright mindless, only Hun-grrr, the team commander, has just enough shred of intelligence, and the sheer brute force to command the Terrorcons to pipe down.

Although the Terrorcons all seem to be anxiously awaiting orders to maim and kill, only Hun-grrr has the intelligence to understand complex battle plans and military tactics. Only Hun-grrr has the mental capacity to understand Decepticon war plans involving hundreds of troops of various functions and sub groups all working together, and how to succesfully apply the brute force of the terrorcons in the midst of them for maximum autobot deaths.

Hun-grrr chuckles as he glances around the room to see the response of Blot's stench as it fills the room. Many fellow Decepticons are visibly discomforted as the Terrorcons are use to the god aweful smell.
"Computron think too much!!!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Conference Room, Scorponok:

Stranglehold: -snorts, mutters under his breath- "Looks like the second stringers are here."

Bludgeon: -looks over at Hun-Grr, scowl deepening- "Quiet, Stranglehold. Shockwave would not have called them if he didn't have a use for them."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Conference Room, Scorponok

Bugly send tendrils of dark power out, repelling the odor that was wafting towards him from Blot.

Octopunch took in the sight of the newly-arrived Terrorcons, then grinned savagely.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor smiled indulgently at the Terrorcons. After all, every army needed its mindless footsoldiers. He was just glad that he didn't have to command them.

He folded his arms across his chest, and leaned against a bulkhead. At least he was getting to know the rest of the Decepticon forces, although to be honest, he could think of a million things he'd rather be doing than wasting time waiting for this meeting to get started.
optimusskids
Protoform

Inside briefing room1

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf hurriedly switches off his olfactarory sensors , His keen nose magnifying the stench by a 1000, muttering to himself.

Weidwolf: there are no decepticon odder but make they do perfect cannon fodder
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Once everyone had settled down, Shockwave began.

"As you all know, Metrotitan has been severly damaged. Due to the Quintesson invasion of Cybertron we are unable to procure supplies to repair him. This, therefore, leads to one logical, and inevitable conclusion. Windrazor and I have been charged by Gigatron to lead an assault on Fortress Maximus, a diversionary assualt whilst Gigatron himself leads a small force to locate and procure the relevant materials."

At this point, Shockwave paused and looked around the room.

"The aim of our assault is to provide enough of a threat to fool the Autobots into letting their guard down sufficiently. This is why two waves of assualt are planned. The airborne wave is to be led by Windrazor here. The ground assault shall be led by myself."

Turning to Windrazor, Shockwave asked

"Do you wish to give the details of your wave? It would be most logical to provide our combined forces with as much information as is possible."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger wandered Metrotitan.

Gee is Gigatron taking some rest cycles? he thought becoming bored. He then decided to walk to see what the meeting Shockwave was holding was about to keep himself abreast on Decepticon current events.

Cryotek was still having fun playing GTA San Andreas.

"Run run you stupid humans or you will be well done!" He laughed gleefully.
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

Hun-grrr silently folds his arms as he hangs onto every audible word resonating from shockwave's cold and calculating being. Hun-grrr seems almost facinated by shockwave's single, blinking eye as it takes all of Hun-grrr's intellectual might to hold back his savage urge to pounce at shockwave's head.

Hun-grrr listens with a grin on his lip components already anticipating the violent dis-array and chaotic violence of combat as he invisions scenes of dismembered autobot bodies and their fuel leaking everywhere. The imaginary battle scene playing in his mind already makes him hungry as his stomach loudly growls. He briefly looks around to see if any one heard it before turning his attention once again to shockwave.

Hun-grrr knows that the Terrorcons are some of the least respected Decepticons, but are also some of the most feared. He has no intentions of trying to impress his fellow decepticon comrads or even gain their respect. Hun-grrr is not trying to make friends.

His fellow 'cons may make their remarks about his team, but they cannot deny their sheer destructive power and brute force in battle, which is where everything all counts anyway. He knows his Terrorcons may not be the brightest bunch, but are a deadly addition to the decepticon cause.

Hun-grrr grins evily, feeling proud of himself, until turning around to see Rippersnapper in robot mode, gnawing on sinnertwins shoulder while standing behind him, also in robot mode. Hun-grrr now feels embaressed, holding his head with his right hand and nodding.

Hun-grrr: "Why can't we just for once fit in with the rest of the decepticons?" (Hun-grrr mumbles to himself)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor nodded at Shockwave. The Ops Commander made sense.

He strolled forwards to the front of the room.

"My goal is simple. I aim to distract Fortress Maximus's defences with an aerial assault that strikes hard and fast, with no warning and no chance for the city to target us. I aim to use precision fire to take out all of the city's Anti Aircraft weaponry, thereby giving us air superiority.

Once we've done this, one of my waves will split. The assassin StarBlade will target specific Autobot targets. I've already provided her with a list, obtained by Banzai-Tron."

Windrazor gave a small nod of acknowledgement to the Actionmaster.

"Cryotek shall join Gigatron's strike team in his assault on Metroplex, and Overlord shall join your ground team, and be absorbed under Shockwave's command.

He glanced around the room, his gaze resting on Shockwave.

"That should be sufficient information, I believe," he finished.
TERRORCONS
Protoform

Post by TERRORCONS »

Rippersnapper: "Grrrrrrrr, 'nuff talk, want smash....."

The Terrorcon mumbles under his breath as Hun-grrr nudges him, commanding complete silence from his troops.

Hun-grrr: (Thinking silently) "I think I'm going to start showing up to these meetings alone. It's best that only I attend these briefing in representation of the Terrorcons."

Cutthroat: (Thinking to himself) "What is going on here? What is this meeting about? Why are we just crowding around doing absolutely nothing? I can't understand what's being said! I hate these boring meetings! I can feel my engines rusting! I can't stand it, I got to move!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!"

Blot: "Me no understand what goin' on, but me only listen to leader hun-grrr. Him leader and him me trust! Me no listen but to leader Hun-grrr.

Sinnertwin: (Quietly pondering) "........................."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger decided to speak up during a pause in the meeting.

"I would be more than willing to lead another heavy strike force on any target requested. Or at least assist in any manner" He smiled.

"Besides the little Cybertron adventure got my oil pumping."

*OOC Same as in the Nemesis post*

Snaptrap nodded and got onto his com-link.

"Lord Gigatron, this is Snaptrap currently in the Nemesis. We need assistance to get the ship back in order after the Autobots tried to flood it. Requesting the Constructicons assistance and anyone else you can spare with an engineering background. Snaptrap out."

He paused and hoped someone got his message.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Even thought he was sure that road kill (even that black earth creature with the white stripe) smelled better, Carnivac couldn't help but smile at the future battle plans. He coud hardly wait.

Nightracer was silent; mentally noting that she should make sure she had plenty of amo before she left, just in case.

Motormaster was silent as well, his optics wondering around the room, taking note of who was there and who wasn't. He still ignored what the other Stunticons where doing, but noted they had stopped talking when Shockwave and Windrazor started to tell their battle plans.

Dragstrip was more then happy to take part in the battle, with him it could not fail. Breakdown was sure that Blot's stench would help make him less noticed in the meeting. Deadend didn't care one way or the other and Wildrider just wanted to blow something up.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."