[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

My apologies guys! I haven’t been around much recently and I know some people have been wondering what my characters were doing! I’m sure you know how Xmas and New Years can be hectic, also the internet at my school has been down for a while. It’s back up now though! So can restart posting again!

ごめんあさい !!!! (sorry!):nonono:
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Damn the internet and all that stuff.

Won't be able to post for the week or so, apologies. Will try and sneak up on some Wireless if I could, but feel free to move my characters out of the way if it is troublesome.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Will be comletely absent on the weekend because of a trip, and possibly monday and tuesday too. Bogged down with rubbish here... Sorry. Feel free to move my characters if needed be.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I will be away from May 3rd until May 10th due to a small trip to Portugal :up:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Hey everybody! Letting you know from Protugal that I might be back a little later than I thought. This due to the ash cloud hanging over Europe which prevents me from flying back home.

Sorry for the inconvience!
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Update!

Still stuck on the airport! It´s being said that I´ll be home before Sunday so here´s hoping! Terribly sorry if I´m causing any delays in the RPG, but internet costs a heck of a lot over here.
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Well, my finals and O-Levels start yesterday and end at, oh, the tenth of June. I won't be completely absent (I need breaks too from school, yeah?) but I will be posting less frequently. School's a bitch.

If my characters need moving out of the way, please do so. Or if I've accidentally ignored someone's post, just PM me... just want to say this if I disappear for a week or two. Thanks! :)
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Blackjack wrote:Well, my finals and O-Levels start yesterday and end at, oh, the tenth of June. I won't be completely absent (I need breaks too from school, yeah?) but I will be posting less frequently. School's a bitch.
Good luck!
Blackjack wrote:If my characters need moving out of the way, please do so. Or if I've accidentally ignored someone's post, just PM me... just want to say this if I disappear for a week or two. Thanks! :)
I'll move Blackjack - and Galestorm - if necessary :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Clogs wrote:Good luck!
Thanks! :)

Did I say O-Levels? I meant IGCSE... ah, well. They're about the same. ;)
I'll move Blackjack - and Galestorm - if necessary :)
Thanks to this as well! :up:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sorry I've only been by the RPG infrequently over this weekend - it's the sunshine, you see... :p It's the wrong kind; must be, because my broadband internet connection has slowed to less than dial-up, which means I am able to click a link, go away to do the washing-up, cleaning etc. and roll back an hour later to find the page hanging at around 90%.

No idea how to do anything to fix it except, possibly, a rain dance.

This happened last year in that brief period of Summer we had.

If I can possibly get the thing working at home, I will be back. I only have internet through work and work is so busy that I'm grabbing the time to send this message while on a 'working lunch'.

Soz - especially to Warcry as I have not been able to pick up Shockers. I shall try, but, if I don't have time or opportunity, please would you move him and/or have him say something bland?

Thanks!
Hunter
Protoform

Been gone

Post by Hunter »

Hey guys,

I've been gone for awhile now, and it's because stuff has come up here that needs to be taken care of. I don't know when I'll be able to get back to playing but I hope it won't be too much longer. Sorry for doing this in the middle of some of the stories that were going on.

Hunter
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'll be stepping out for a bit. I'll be gone starting tomorrow, and back on the 25th.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

gone to peru for the next week. no internet access. if you need to move my characters, feel free to do so!
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Officially absent as of NOW at AA2010!

Sorry to have to leave the RPGs hanging, but I will return!
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Will be out of town for a bit, but will still have internet access. Just won't be around as much.

Will make an update in the Iacon thread at some point this Saturday (already got things covered in the other threads).
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

My Wireless just died on me, and my Blackberry is having problems. So I might not be around for most of this week and the next, which is when the rubbish service team would be able to 'find' the problem. (this is me sneaking in RPG posts through the school library computer) So if needed be, mods please do move my characters. :)
zigzagger

Appear to be having technical difficulties...or something

Post by zigzagger »

Sorry if I haven't made any updates in the past few days. The site has been running particularly sluggish on my side of things lately. Server issues? I barely could get into this thread to make this post.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

There's got to be something wrong server-side because I'm having problems too and you're not the only one I've heard complaining.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I'm struggling to get into the TFA, too...

Sorry for my prolonged absence, by the way: after three family deaths in rapid succession, I learnt one of my nieces has developed the same cancer that took my mother... :( On the plus side, the illness is more treatable today than 13 years ago, which helps a little.

Got a week off work now. Bar a few days away to cheer self and Scraplets up (The Beloved is having to work as this is his last week in the job...), I'll be back - I promise.

(PS - I'm not getting many updates/notifications at the moment, either.)
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

Hey I won't be around this week I have my mid term exams. I will be back on friday so until then feel free to move my characters around as needed.