Archivemania Press Conferance

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Bandit
:rant: No offense to some of you guys but, F*** YOU GUYS! Have me banned?! I really like to see any of you douchbags try to have the admin. ban me for no damn reason!

You realise who G91 is, yeh?
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

and who his friends are?
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

:rant: No offense to some of you guys but, F*** YOU GUYS! Have me banned?! I really like to see any of you douchbags try to have the admin. ban me for no damn reason!

OOC: Because you post nothing other than stupid polls and flaming the admins and other players. Also you clearly don't have one f***ing clue what the AWF is or how to play.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Then who the hell you think you are? A rocket scientist? A smart guy? Jeff Jarrett?! You're nuttin' but a complete smart ass! I like to cause some trouble, raise hell, drink, fight, and if anyone has somethin' to say about it to piss me off, I will beat the holy hell outta those certain people or any person!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Your honour, the prosecution rests its case.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

See, this is what sucks about grad school and being the best man in a guy's wedding...you leave and your friends beat up the moron you are torturing...

Listen slappy, I've long disagreed with Cyberstrike about a great many things, but at least he has always made a considerable effort to construct a character that actually contains some cred. He then makes efforts to develop that character and get into actual feuds. You've produced nothing, you complain when shows aren't out and you offer this little project nothing.

Since you are clearly riding the short bus to school, I'm going to give you a hint. Look below my title...see that "A" word their? That means that I am an Admin here at this website. Which means, I could ban you for being a useless sack of wasted man juice. However, I'm in a giving mood...so I'll put this in simple terms, start producing something of quality when you are here...don't annoy any of the players and you get to stay. Continue being...well...you and we'll have to have some fun at your expense.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Well, excuse me for having the right for voicing my opinions. Have you ever heard of the 1st Amendment?
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

I have no problem at all with expressing your opinions, which as you have pointed out, are protected by your US 1st Amendment.

However, those same rights that allow you to post all of those stupid polls and retarded comments, also allow me to make fun of you for posting that crap.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

I would also like to add, that your "1st Amendment" applies to the US only. Since the US is not the conquer of the world as of yet, it only applies to you personal and not to the world. I certainly don't see you having any free speech at this point.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

:eyebrow: Whatever jerky! Oh, and AO, I didn't really wan't to say this, but you're gonna hear it any way. Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!! And CloudStrifer, I live in the US, and I'm really damn proud of it!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a moron here!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

We have just one? But I do concur.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

I live in the US, and I'm really damn proud of it!

You also proud that America has transprted depleted uranium tipped bombs/missiles to use on the people of Lebanon, amongst other things to numerous to mention?

On a more 'up' note, when is the Show due any time soon?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Originally posted by Bandit I am in America....

I am proud of my country too. Just not right now. By this fall hopefully things will be a bit better though.

But as the Zarak said, when's the show up? If any help is needed just let me know!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

:eyebrow: Whatever jerky! Oh, and AO, I didn't really wan't to say this, but you're gonna hear it any way. Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!! And CloudStrifer, I live in the US, and I'm really damn proud of it!

Boy, don't make me get out of the chair and beat you like a rented mule.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

NOo offense, but can't everyone just shut up about Bandit. We already know the kids on the "original" side so lets just leave it alone and wait for the show...
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

No way! Hell no! NO F***IN' WAY IN HELL!! If AO wants a damn fight with me, he can come and get me!! As of right now, I am issuing an open challenge to anyone who wants a piece of me! But, I'll take the challenge to the extreme!!!!!!
And Ravage, at least we can agree on things. Because things will calm down for the US this fall. I will make damn sure of it! And also Lord Zarak, no offense but I hate for what my president is doin'. And like you, I believe, think, and predict that my president is makin' a very bad and critical mistake.
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

OOC: Bandit....Aamarant Odison isn't rping......
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Karl Baller
OOC: Bandit....Aamarant Odison isn't rping......

OOC: Karl let Bandit hang himself. Apparently it's the only way he's ever going to learn.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Karl, thank you captain obvious. Cyberstrike, go hang yourself.