(56.79 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
Paperformer_032_Archforce.pdf
(59.05 KiB) Downloaded 533 times
Paperformer_031_Megastorm.pdf
(56.34 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

What part of 'please don't do this kind of shit' is eluding you, Nav? I JUST made the design, and the Kiss Players set was coming in full.. but now I've got you throwing up knockoffs without credit just to muddle things more - after repeated requests to not do this at least until I get my dev folders cleaned up.

If you're just going to steal 'em and piss on my wishes, I'm just going to put them on hiatus again and focus on other projects.
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

Sorry!Sorry!Ok.I really am sorry,
But since we are on the cassette topic ,is this how they are supposed to look?

And one more thing, those cassette sleeper agent things,would you be making an autobot and decepticon?

And again I'm really sorry ,I've taken it down!
Attachments
P2110011_opt.jpg
P2110012_opt.jpg
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

And some more :
Attachments
Paperformer_037_Meltdown.pdf
(47.52 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Oh god not a flame war!:rant:
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

Hey no fair I said I was sorry ,but what is a flame war?

I admit defeat.....
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Some pics of Soundwave. I didn't put the back piece on and I made a new cannon. This is the old Laserbeak mold that is available on the Fandom. The new one is a lot bigger and does not fit inside Soundwave. You can see from the pic that Rumble needs to be scaled down as well, as this is only half of him! The cod piece is on the bottom of the torso piece rather than the hinge assembly because it balances the tape-deck/cassette player mode.
Attachments
153558.jpg
153541.jpg
153458.jpg
153452.jpg
153445.jpg
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

More.
Attachments
153728.jpg
153638.jpg
153628.jpg
153609.jpg
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Last 2. I have to say this guy is probably one of my favourites, and he is very very stable, unlike Starscream, but I think that is just a loose joint.
nav wrote:Hey no fair I said I was sorry ,but what is a flame war?
A fight on the internet. Sometimes it is funny, and sometimes, like on this one, it really pains me, especially now there is a threat of these amazing paperformers being scrapped for good. :(
Attachments
153956.jpg
153847.jpg
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

nav wrote:Sorry!Sorry!Ok.I really am sorry,
But since we are on the cassette topic ,is this how they are supposed to look?
You insisted on adding that piece to the legs, and pushed it out by a square. I'm honestly reconsidering the casettes anyway, since something scaled wrong when I took the old Laserbeak image over. They'll make poor Soundwave way, way too big, and I can't have that!
And one more thing, those cassette sleeper agent things,would you be making an autobot and decepticon?
Flipsides and Rosanna will be eventually included. It's not like I've been skipping anyone...
A fight on the internet. Sometimes it is funny, and sometimes, like on this one, it really pains me, especially now there is a threat of these amazing paperformers being scrapped for good.
I didn't mean to say "I'm stopping NOW!".. honestly, it's only been two days, guys. I went house-shopping! But I really can't have a ton of 'recolors' around, particularly for guys that I'm already working on. I've asked nicely a few times, and I don't think it's a tough demand on anyone - since I do plan on opening it up once my development directory is empty.

I also want to look at the jets AGAIN since I'm still not happy with the legs. Starscream's way too short there, and he shouldn't be...
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

TFVanguard wrote:You insisted on adding that piece to the legs, and pushed it out by a square.
So how are they supposed to be? The only confusion is just a lack of reference pictures to support the instructions.
TFVanguard wrote:They'll make poor Soundwave way, way too big, and I can't have that!
No we can't. He's too tall already, especially compared to poor Starscream!
TFVanguard wrote:I didn't mean to say "I'm stopping NOW!".. honestly, it's only been two days, guys.
I just meant that there was a slight threat, but thankfully that's gone now. :D
TFVanguard wrote:But I really can't have a ton of 'recolors' around, particularly for guys that I'm already working on.
I can see what you mean. My G1 Jazz repaint is just a slight, more G1-accurate recolouring but if you want me to take it down for the time being that's OK. "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - I'm such a nerd for remembering that quote. :)
TFVanguard wrote:I also want to look at the jets AGAIN since I'm still not happy with the legs. Starscream's way too short there, and he shouldn't be...
The legs in the photo are definitely extended. I think that it is just a case of making the legs longer, the same length as the Jazz/Ricochet/Ratchet/Ironhide mould at the very least. He will be taller, and the jet mode will be more in proportion. I can just imagine in the photo: "Soundwave superior, Starscream and Bumblebee inferior!".

Speaking of which, you did an amazing job on Soundwave way back when. He is by far my favourite G1 character and quite possibly my favourite paperformer. He is so, so stable. He is lacking articulation but that's OK. As long as both modes look accurate. And this guy is very G1-accurate!
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

Yay your not going to stop the paperformers (whew)
I know we're all on the jets thing,but how are the scramble combiners coming?
Here is my collection:
Attachments
pc3.jpg
pc2.jpg
pc1.jpg
Lonewyrm
Protoform

Post by Lonewyrm »

Hey Nav, where did you get that computer console on the left of your table? And is that Ark-style paper under some of the paperformers? Any idea where I could get a hold of that image? Thanks
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Is that Devastator just a robot replica or is it a combinable version with all the Constructicons having vehicle modes?
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

Pielighter:
It's a masamune model so it's just a robot replika..
Lonewyrm:
It was created by someone called Mandingo Rex ,He also has sheets fron the Nemisis, but I don't have those.When combined, they are supposed to form a box like something in G1 .I don't have a link,sorry but I do have the ones in the picture so if you want them send me your email address and I'll send them to you.
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Oh OK.
Now, :derailed:
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

I agree!!!!!!:lol:
So some pics of my Impactor,but I can understand the instructions for the hands,can someone help?:confused:
Attachments
P2150018_opt.jpg
P2150017_opt.jpg
P2150016_opt.jpg
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Here a a few pics of Phalanx, a fan paperformer, which looks like the same mold more or less. He's a bit battered and the cannon has come off but this should help you build Impactor. In the tank mode the cannon back would be between the arms (I think the piece is called turret load) and in robot mode the sliding joint allows it to go on his shoulder and let the head slide up.
Attachments
180419.jpg
180355.jpg
180349.jpg
180343.jpg
145150.jpg
PieLighter

Post by PieLighter »

Barricade is just a repaint of Jazz, no size changes. He is "The Undersized Tank". You can see RoTF voyager Starscream in the Background of the last pic.
Attachments
180740.jpg
180510.jpg
180506.jpg
180455.jpg
180421.jpg
nav
Protoform

Post by nav »

Pielighter:
Thank you !Thank you very much!
I begun to think that I had it wrong a while ago.
BTW nice Barricade.
TFVanguard:
Hey that tank from Bruticus,what mold do you think it will take,will it be like Impactor,or Phalanx or,will it be like Warpath?