[SIG] signature request

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Zeeks

signature request

Post by Zeeks »

I would like to have a signature, please. If someone would help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Could you be any more vague? :swirly:
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Kali wrote:Could you be any more vague? :swirly:

Yes, I could.

Instead of giving one directive, it would be cool if one (or many) of the signature makers here took the creativity they have to come up with their own vision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

If my vagueness is misleading, I was hoping that those here who are familiar with me could come up with their own interpretation of "zeeks"(I would really be interested in seeing what the "regular sig makers" like Cliffy, Denyer, or Dr. Evil would come up with, but this is totally open to anyone), but if ideas are needed, then here are some:

Doctor Doom, Darth Vader, Kremzeek, Star Wars in general, Black Manta, Skeletor, ARmored Cobra Commander and the Cobra Legions, Megatron/Galvatron, Star Wars Lego, John Deere Tractors, Massey Ferguson Tractors, Ford/New Holland Tractors, Catepillar Industrial Equipment, Father Merrin from the Excorcist: The Beginning Movie, Sharks, Angels, Lucifer as a fallen angel (non-demonic version), positive people, Buddhism, the notion of witchcraft as a means to an end, my cat Sebastian, The TF Archive, Life, Ford Rangers, Mack Trucks, the colors green and blue, Crystals/Gemstones, Egyptian Mythology, Predator, Alien/Predator Hybrid, nature (seascapes, woodland areas), Davros/Daleks, Zygons, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, The Borg, and I'm sure there are many many concepts that I am forgetting at the moment.

Searching through some old pics, I found this, which a good friend did for me as a joke on the "little green friend" line from Episode III:
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

I'll prob do another one but here's a quick one.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

THAT is FREEKIN Awesum. Thanks! Definitely going to use this, but I would love to see what else you have up your creative sleeve. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bluetear58
Protoform

test

Post by bluetear58 »

test message to see if my signature works OK