[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Yeah, I figgered as much," Ramjet told Tracer. "It looked like Spinister, Bludgeon, Cyclonus and their boys were mostly stayin' with Gigs. They had a big ship, looked like an Imp design, and they were takin' over all the Quints' stuff that was left there."

Medbay, Darkmount

"Well, if you keep gabbing and don't pay attention to what you're doing, it won't matter," Hightower told Tinker, "because you'll kill him on the operating table. Fix now, ponder existential questions of life later."

As he spoke, he didn't so much as look up from his work on Cindersaur, who was close to resembling a real, live Cybertronian again.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

"Got it, got it." Tinker said as he continued with the repairing of Flamefeather. (OOC: 13thScorpio, assuming you want to reformat Flamefeather as in the fan characters profile...:))

"However, a reformat might be the quickest way to ensure his living..." Tinker grunted. Flamefeather's injuries are much worse than Cindersaurs, which requires the reformat.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay

One of Cindersaurs optics opened,and looked around,noticing Tinker and Hightower.The dull orange pulsed and he saw Flamefeather.His partner was battered beyond belief.At least he was being helped.

"Buuuuuuurn."He muttered.He felt his fusion reactor turning,and he watched as heatwaves came up from his nostrils.He slowly cracked a fanged grin.

Flamefeather's firey optic died and sputtered,leaving only the sullen optic staring and doing nothing.

(OOC:Yeah BJ,thanks if you do.Sorry I didn't answer so soon.Too much of his bulk is shattered as is.Just a birdy down-sizing ;))
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room, Polyhex

"They're collecting the Quintesson toys? Now that is interesting..." Tracer answered to Ramjet. He glanced briefly towards Scorponok, as though to see if the other Decepticon might have an opinion on the situation, but he was not going to be interested in any more sarcasm. He then looked back at Ramjet. "Was there anything in particular they seemed to be focusing on, or just grabbing anything that they could?"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

A sly smile played accross Scorponoks face as he saw Tracer scrutinising him.

Scorponok knew he had a point to make; a question or two to ask - he was just showing deference to Tracer.

He unfolded his arms and appeared to take more of an interest.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

Briefing Room, Polyhex

bulletbike regarded everyone without saying a word - he might not have a lot of common sense left but knew when to keep quiet. Altough he wondered why scorponok didn't grind his enemies into dust...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

Tinker grunted as he fitted Flamefeather's panels and literally changed him into a new body. Panel by panel, gear by gear, screw by screw, Flamefeather's ruined bulk gave way into a new body.

"Hmmm... Not bad if I say so myself."

Rooftop Hangar

Laserbeak asked Buzzsaw, "Any word from Slicer yet, 'Hacksaw'?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Seemed to be scavenging what they could get, near as I could tell," Ramjet said with a shrug. "But then, I didn't exactly stick around to ask questions. I tore outta there as soon as I heard that the Big Meg was back."

Medbay, Darkmount

"You're his doctor," Hightower told Tinker. "If that's your opinion, don't waste time asking me."

Hearing Cindersaur start to speak, he patted the Firecon patronizingly on the shoulder and said, "Rest now. There'll be plenty of time for burning later."

Rooftop Hangar

"He said he's coming," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak, "But that's the last I heard."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Number 3 Secure meeting Room

Monitor shuffled nervously as he waited for the Officers to arrive.

Downturn had assigned him the task of giving him the briefing.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Is there actually anything of interest you can tell us?" Scorponok finally asked. "We could look out of any window you care to choose and see any number of scavengers. Are you sure there are no details you...may have not remembered, or thought not relevant until this moment?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

Tracer considered the details while Scorponok posed his question to Ramjet. If they were just scavanging, it could mean that Gigatron was looking for any tiny tidbit of advantage he could get, or didn't consider what remained to be worth of any more attention than a clean-up crew to sift through the parts. On the other hand, it could have easily been a cover, or Ramjet might have missed seeing some important details with his quick escape. The area might require a second look around potentially...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"If a list of who all stayed on with Gigs and his exact location don't count as useful in your books, claw boy, then I dunno know what would," Ramjet told Scorponok. "Now, if you boys don't wanna do anything about it, that's your business."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Rooftop Hangar

Starfall looked at the vast expanse that could be seen in from the top of Darkmount. "We've controlled so large, so many, yet it seems that it never ends..."

"Don't lose hope, Seeker. It all will be ours, make no mistake." Laserbeak said.

Starfall cocked her head, "Of course, I have no faith lost in Lord Megatron. He is the only one that can lead the Decepticons. But then... There's always traitors around, no?"

"What are you saying?"

"Well, me and you, we've been in the army for so long. But the new additions, well, some of them might be looking for an opportunity to betray us. So I figure we could walk down and, ah, investigate the newcomers."

"Makes sense to kill time. You with us, Buzzsaw?" Laserbeak said as he perched on Starfall's shoulder cannon (OOC: or whatever that is).

Medbay

Shrapnel sighed as Bombshell convulsed in the CR chamber. "Idiot, idiot."
Lord Zarak

Briefing Room, Darkmount

Post by Lord Zarak »

"A list of traitors we know already, due to their conspicuous absence and a ship that ' may be' Imperial Class. That counts as first-rate intelligence? I fear you may be insulting our intelligence Flyboy" replied an increasingly testy Scorponok.

Looking and speaking to Tracer, he said "Might I suggest an alternative method of interogation? We need solid, reliable information. Not the ramblings of a coward who only made his return upon Megatrons own return"
Versuvius
Protoform

Post by Versuvius »

Medbay

Skyhopper lay on one of the operating tables, rambling on about nothing. A couple of drones were still working after reattaching his arm. "Helicopter...got to get my helicopter back...explosions...good!"

Rooftop Hangar

After landing his jet in the hangar Flattop went over to Skystalker's shuttle. He nodded to the Micromaster commander. "So, what do we to next?" He was not happy about being repulsed by Splashdown and the other Pretenders.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

CR Chambers, Darkmount

"No- NOOOO! GET AWAAAAAAAY-"

Where- where am I? I am... in some sort of nether realm. I cannot transform into his insect mode... Why are all the black clouds surrounding me? Last thing I remember was talking to the Seeker doctor and Shrapnel on Darkmount-

Then-

No Shrapnel, no Kickback, no Soundwave, no one. I'm... Alone.

No- NOOOO! Those clouds are changing- changing into- people- people whom I've killed--

"WE WILL AVENGE OURSELVESSSS......" The Throttlebot- the one in Altihex- the blue one-
In Bombshell's vision, Searchlight had materialized as a giant wispy zombie along many others that Bombshell had killed.

"NOOOOOOOO-" I scream. I beg for mercy. I- I-

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Bombshell broke out of the CR Chamber, clawing viciously.

Shrapnel leapt a little into the air. "Hey, Bug guy, guy. Stop shouting every breem, okay, okay?" before giving a right hook to Bombshell, hitting the other Insecticon in hopes of knocking him to his senses.

Bombshell, still delirious, grabbled around like a baby. "He's after me, he's after me...."
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay

Cindersaurs optic closed again,and he rested peacefully,picturing the prison burning.He could catch up again and burn the world later,like the medic had said.Flamefeather rested oblivious and unaware of his new body.The medics took them from Tinker and Hightower,so the two could work on others.They were both taken back to the paitents wards.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"I warned you once about making a stir, do not make me do so again," Tracer spoke briefly in a bored tone, almost muttered in Scorponok's direction, as though his antics were barely note worthy.

From where he was seated, Tracer moved his hand over to a data pad that had been near him, giving it a good push to slide it over to Ramjet's side of the table. "Record what information you have down to the slightest detail there. It will be referenced against our database to check and augement the intel that we have already gathered."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"You got it, Ramjet told Tracer.

"And as for you, Clawful," he said to Scorponok, "I'm terribly sorry that I was too busy actually doing my job killing Quints to lounge around the castle waiting for an uprising like you, but us enlisted troops are actually expected to fight once in a while."

As he finished ranting, he started typing away on the datapad Tracer had given him.

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

"Not really in my job description to investigate other 'Cons," Buzzsaw said to Laserbeak, shrugging his wings. "That's really more what the Cobalts are for, isn't it?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

"Hey, it's no better way to kill time... Besides, it's in my job description, what with being an interrogator and such." Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw. "Besides, I like to listen to gossips. Gives us some blackmail material."

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker watched as the medics took the Firecons away. He heard Bombshell's shout and with a sigh moved towards it.