[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Post by Warcry »

An eerie calm hangs over the Decepticon capital. With Gigatron deposed and Megatron away on business in Kaon, the city-state of Polyhex has had ample time to recover from the wounds of civil war. With a shipload of escaped criminals and soldiers on the way, though, the peace that the city has enjoyed isn't likely to last long. While their leader is busy securing Kaon, Megatron's followers are preparing to advance their cause all across the face of Cybertron...and beyond.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

Howlback sat in the aisle (the chairs not being designed for one with a feline anatomy such as her) and watched the movie. Like all Cobalt Sentries, she was trained to know disguised propaganda when she saw it. And although it was very well-disguised by high-class production values and skilled acting, it was certainly there.

I'll have to flag this one for Soundwave's attention when he gets back, the cassetticon thought, before she went back to enjoying the show.

Corridors, Darkmount

"I assure you," Wingthing told Tracer, "I want this to be over even more than you do."

As the other Decepticon walked away, he opened the closet and demanded of Ratbat, "Now tell me how to get into the special project archives, and I'll slap you into a shipping crate and mail you to Crystal City and your precious Gigatron."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Ratbat laughed. "Oh you'll get there. At the end of the next hall it'll appear to be a dead-end. It's much more then that. I'll explain when we get there."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Central Multiplex

Starfall entered the cinema and looked at Howlback. "Well, what do you think of the newest movie? Sneaky, these pro-Gigs are. Hiding propaganda in this sort of movie." she asked the Cassetticon.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

darkmount medbay

Bulletbike went to Ramjet "Yes...I see destruction and glory, corpses burning, wasteland on fire, our ennemies stripped bare of resources" he grinned and stared vacantly at Ramjet and Scorponok. And then his gaze returned to normal and added "I want to waste some autobots..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

Howlback shrugged apathetically. "I have no idea what you mean," she lied. "What movie were you watching?"

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing pushed Ratbat toward the dead end, then said, "Start explaining."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet listened to Bulletbike's raving, then grinned and looked up at Scorponok. "This guy's my kind of crazy," he said. "Can I keep him?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Central Multiplex

Starfall raised an optic. "You know, Howlback. The Longest Cycle. Not that it did any good in convincing me anything other than they should try harder, though. By the way, when d'you suppose Astrotrain and Soundwave will come back? They've been gone quite a long time."

Astrotrain

As Astrotrain neared Darkmount, Shrapnel holstered his weapon. "Of course, course." he said as he took his seat again beside Bombshell, but kept an eye at Boomstick.

Laserbeak fluttered back to Soundwave's shoulder. "Thought he or his pals might fight back..." he squawked.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

Medbay, Darkmount

"Yes glorious our carnage will be!" bulletbike whispered and regarded scorponok
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing room, Darkmount

Having reached his destination, Tracer would go inside the briefing room, taking a seat at the large table there, facing the door, waiting for Scorponok and Ramjet to arrive.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

Howlback responded to Starfall with a low growl.

"I'm undercover, you idiot," the Cobalt Sentry snarled. "Don't use my name."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet had to chuckle at Bulletbike's violent mutterings.

"Yeah, this guy will work out nicely."

Astrotrain

The transport crossed Tyrest quickly, then moved into Polyhex airspace and headed toward Darkmount.

"They would be spectacularly stupid to do so," Soundwave told Laserbeak. "Even more so than what we'd usually expect from a criminal, I mean."
secretcode

Corridors, Darkmount

Post by secretcode »

Ratbat whispered, "At the end of the hallway, on the bottom row of tiles on our righthand side there is a chipped tile. Push that tile in and a door will open." He laughed. "I don't know why they decided to make that, but you'd think it could have been used better somehow."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Central Multiplex

"Sorry, won't happen again." Starfall said to Howlback, "But anyway there's not a lot of people around here no?"
_________

Astrotrain

Laserbeak said to Soundwave, "I know master, but you don't know when someone acts very foolishly. Millennia of fighting Autobots like Hot Rod have that effect on you."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Scorponok sat down in preparation of his test. He looked to Bulletbike, and then Ramjet:

"You can keep him, play with him. You can even slagging pet him if you like. He might bite though, if he doesnt get his glorious carnage."

"Will this take long, Doc?" he asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

"Polyhex doesn't have much of an audience for political movies," Howlback told Starfall. "Probably because my colleagues have a long and proud history of shooting anyone who frequents them."

Medbay, Darkmount

"Not at all," Hightower told Scorponok as he ran a sensor over his head. "In fact, I'm done. I just had to adjust one of your audio transfer channels slightly. You're should hear perfectly now, but let me know if you have any more problems."

"No thanks," Ramjet told Scorponok. "That's goin' a bit too far, even fer me."

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing did as Ratbat suggested, then watched as the hidden door slowly swung open.

"OK, now what?"

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

Astrotrain skidded to a halt on one of the fortress's landing pads, then lowered his ramp to let his passengers disembark.

Soundwave was the first one out, saying to Laserbeak, "That may be true, but would-be heroes rarely find their way into a mafia crime syndicate."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Laserbeak, perching on the missile launcher said to Soundwave, "You never know when someone would have their brain modules short-circuited suddenly... Some are insane enough to try that." he gestured with his beak at Wildrider.

Shrapnel followed Soundwave out of Astrotrain. "That was fun, fun. What's next boss, boss?"

"For one thing, Shrapnel, get yourself patched up. You look like the Autobots run you through with a plastic grinder." Laserbeak said.

Central Multiplex

"I know. I had tasked been tasked to shoot some of them before." Starfall said to Howlback. "Political movies are boring anyway."

"I've been in the Decepticons longer than you, y'know. I just didn't participate much. Anyway, it seems that Astrotrain and Soundwave have returned. Wanna go see them?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Finback clattered down the boarding ramp

"argghh I do remember, this one criminal that was a cut above the rest Hood he was called. They called him Robbing Hood. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Although the poor did include his fellow gang members and it also insured that noone knarked him into the Cobalts. Didn't save him though. He had a nasty industrial accident ."
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Rooftop Hangers,Darkmount

The Mafia medics were among the last off of Astrotrain,and quickly made up time bringing the inert forms of Flamefeather and Cindersaur to the Med Bay.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Central Multiplex

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Howlback told Starfall. "Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not there. And unfortunately, I've got to go write a long-winded, impressively dry report on the movie we just saw, so I don't have time to go harass the senior staff. Fell free, though."

"That's why he's lying on the deck in a heap and we are not," Soundwave told Laserbeak.

"When I need you again, I'll let you know," Astrotrain told Shrapnel.

Medbay, Darkmount

Hearing that a group of casualties were incoming from the hangar, Hightower tasked several of his drones with getting the surgical bays ready.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Central Multiplex

"Okay. See you later." Starfall got out of the cinema, transformed into her jet mode and flew to the imposing fortress of Darkmount.

Darkmount

Laserbeak gave a cautious glare to Boomstick before transforming into cassette mode and entering Soundwave's chest.

Shrapnel watched as Hightower's drones arrived. He said, "I need some patching up, up."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Scorponok rose and slightly shook his head.

"As ever, Doc, your workmanship is adequate." That was abolut as much of a compliment he would ever give. Turning to Ramjet, he said:

"Well, its always an option. Shall we depart to this meeting? I think you are the guest of honour"