[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Corridors, Darkmount

Tracer had been expecting Soundwave's behavior, which was why he had not contacted just him, but he had done it for the sake of being thorough. He couldn't wait for the opportunity for the arrogant communications officer to get in a possition where he needed aerial troops, and Tracer would be able to deny him access to them...

Astrotrain, however, proved to be much more confusing, causing Tracer to stop. As he recieved the silent call, he looked about, making sure the area was clear. Still well away from the fighting, Tracer set his focus on listening to the transmittion, but still remaining vigilent for any troops that might show up.

Just what are you up to my friend... Tracer thought silently, encrypting the transmsittion signal to avoid anyone else listening in. Something you want my help in it seems. Wise, given the one you are dealing with. I will be glad to aid you in tag-teaming that upstart if it should become necessary...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle Bay:

Thundercracker: -laying in a dazed heap, still holding part of the door he crashed through earlier- "How'd I get down here......"

Server Room:

Quickshot: -coming up behind Laserbeak- "I'm quite probably the best there is, but even I can't hit the invisible." -thinks for a moment- "Well, not easily." -aims his arm cannon at Peak, fires-

Club Isis:

Ravage: "Creating a faction to bring peace would only cause more turmoil and chaos."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Main Server Complex

Peak hovered very low to the ground listing and trailing oil. He had ducked behind the banks of servers. His armour was scarred and there were numerous craters and holes.

He staggered as Quickshot's shot hit home.

"Back off or else I spray the whole area with EMP rays."

Generating Area

Claw recovered consciousness , the remaining tranquilisers dulled the pain of the shock of losing his primary visual facilities and one of his memory centres. his higher thought processes were slow and wooly all that remained was the memories of his beast side and a desire to hunt and for revenge.

Staggering to his feet he transformed into his twin headed Hexatiger mode with twin tails tipped with chainsaws. Snarling in a mixture of pain and anger he pounced at Tinker both heads roaring and snapping.

~*~

Pound was sheltered from accurate fire by the dens clouds of roiling smoke and the droplets of fire supression chemical in the air that and the large amounts of machinery.

Ducking behind a Turbine Housing he aimed his wepons at the floor and blasted a hole down to the floor below into which he jumped.

Club Isis

Nightstalker pondered

"things have changed so much since we firsat signed up for the bodyguard corps, what of honour and integrity, trust and teamwork, are they casualties of war like so many of our comrades. i believe Ravage that you are the sole survivor or our unit, so many dead in such a senseless war."

Secondary Corridor

Roughhouse staggered and spasmed as hit by electricity.

Submerge whirled and deflected the blast with his sword.

"You are persistent little one , it would seem a shame to terminate you. You may recall certain explosions that covered our entry into this building well we have planned more of the same to cover our retreat. I give you a choice stay and fight us or go try and save your city little one."

Medbay

Gravedigger smiled.

"once you get far enough up the ladder brother there is others to do all the heavy lifting. How does deputy Quartermaster sound with other to do all the hard work and all you need to do is keep the paperwork up to date and prevent pilfering."

Hangar bay

Casemate ducked low between 2 parked shuttles. Drag Strips fire only seemed to have an affect when he was in the beam so if he could keep moving...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors

"You did what, what?" Shrapnel said, rubbing the gaping piece of his helmet that fell off. "You want me to save this city, city? Lemme tell you one thing, Imp... those doctors, they say I'm insane. Crazy. Unstable. Psychotic."

Shrapnel grinned, and his hands flared with electricity. "And... they're correct, correct. This city means nothing to me. Your death, however, does, does." Shrapnel shot a shrapnel bomb towards the ceiling over Submerge andRoughhouse, aiming to bring the debris falling on them.

"Oh f-" Tinker's curse was cut short when Claw tore off his entire left wing and a good chunk of his back. Screaming, he tried to point his guns at the imperial's body.

His left hand reached for the grenade tucked in his hip...

Medbay

Bonecrusher chuckled as he pushed the debris into one side. "Good thing Swindle and Airwave ain't here, eh Gravedigger?"

Directing his questions to Scrapper, Hook, Scavenger or Glit, the Constructicon asked, "If we build these walls up, will it mean those portal-thingies will open up again?"

Server Room

Laserbeak grunted. "You're bluffing."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Server Room

Peak sent a tightly focused EMP beam at a small server standing to one side of the others.

"Hope that wasn't anything too important then..."
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Generating Plant

"Tandem" was all that Breakdown said as he fired at Claw, Dead end for his part understood and fired just after the other Stunticon, after Dead End had fired, Breakdown fired again, then Dead End, thus creating a constant barrage against the imperial.

Server Room

to Peak

"You don't understand imperial..." Started Motormaster ".... I know you want to do as much damage as possible and you will fry the computers here unless physically unable to, specially while you get out of here under some sort of compromise...." Continued Motormaster speaking more than a short sentence for the first time. "....I am going to attack you and knock you offline, if you somehow destroy the computers I'll see to it that your memory is erased so that you won't have the small satisfactions of redemption, accomplished duty or knowing that you hurt your enemy. You will know only pain, for eternity." Finished the Stunticon leader, revealing a bit of just how much cruelty it was that kept the Stunticons under his control. And with that he attacked.

Hangar

Drag Strip landed practically next to Casemate but not close enough to be hit with a punch or a kick and fired again while he spoke with an even almost quite voice. "I would rather die than provide gloat material for the likes of you..." He said firing again. "....And would much rather kill you than die." He finished firing again, knowing there was little room for dodging at this distance.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay

Casemate sank down onto the floor as Drag Strips weapon's gravitonics had it's effect. However this was in the nature of a 2 edged sword the mechs massive shoulder cannon was level with Dragstrip with him slumped down.
The floor beneath him buckled under his increased weight. The nearby shuttles started to screech as the slid towards the crater.

"Let me help you fulfil your wish."

The cannon that made up the main part of the railgun fired at Dragstrip.

~*~

Corridor

Pound ran as fast as possible towards an exit.

Generating Plant

Claw writhed in pain at the incoming fire as he did so he slashed out randomly with his six legs 2 heads and chainsaw tipped tails all tipped with slashing flashing claws or teeth in rage and pain towards the Stunticons before collapsing back down looking as if he was going to fall on top of Tinker again.

~*~

Main Server Room

Peak used his faltering hoverjets to hop over a bank of servers and put them between himself and the Stunticon.

"The attack in mid conversation gambit is an old one my friend."

Peak fired into another bank of servers as he retreated as Motormaster charged towards him.

He called to Laserbeak

"leash your pet. I will not destroy these willfully as they are my only bargaining chip but if what he has to say is true what do I have to lose."

Different Corridor

Submerge brushed debris off his shoulders with one of his hands.

His 4 weapons whirring in a deadly dance of death.

"Prepare to face a master of many martial arts. I will try and make your death a quick...

Roughouse staggered out from underneath a larger piece of debris.

"Slag this..."

He grabbed Submerge.

"we're close enough to the exterior now."

They're was a blink of light and where they had been standing was empty.

~*~

Astronomical dome

Bluff ripped the telescope of fits hinges and smashing the plexiglass of the dome transformed and flew out.

Secondary Detention Centre

Dug Out unconscious but not dead had enough time for his auto repair systems to restore some of the damage. He staggered to his feet and headed as quickly as possible towards the motor pool.

Motorpool

Steamroll staggered into the motor pool.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower could care less if the computers were fried but nobody threatend him

" Die you imperial scum"

and fired his crossbow at Peaks hover jets

Shuttle Bay

Bombshock landed with THUD then turned and saw Casemate and fired a Highly Explosive round at his Rail gun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Server Room

"Stop it, stop it!" Laserbeak shrieked at Peak. "I don't control Motormaster and Hightower, you know. They're not my pets. And they don't seem to be too threatened by you..."

Broadcasting on a encrypted frequency to Motormaster and Hightower, Laserbeak said, "Cease fire and pretend to cooperate. When he let's his guard down, kill him."

Let's just hope they can kill the Imperial without too much destruction...

Corridors

Shrapnel stared, dumbfounded at where Submerge and Roughhouse had been before they teleported away. Inwardly he breathed a sigh of relief. Despite his tough demeanor previously, he doubted he would last a round with the four-bladed Submerge. Looking at the dark surroundings, he sighed. "Damn, damn. Better get the power on quickly, quickly."

Shrapnel transformed into insect mode and made his way to the Generating Point.

Tinker squirmed, trying to get Claw off him. "Stupid Imperials, should've killed you when I had a chance."

Cell Blocks

Bombshell massaged his broken eye. There is a CR chamber in the cell, but with the power out, the Insecticon is unable to repair himself. And surely the medics would be more concerned with the 'loyal' Decepticons than a prisoner...

Commlink's fried as well. Great. If only I had my clones... Bombshell examined the walls of the cell and transformed into insect mode, and sunk his jaws into the walls.

"Oh, damn! These walls are tough!" Bombshell said, spitting out pieces of the wall.
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Server Room

After Hightower's attack Motormaster attacked Peak, grabbing for one of the holes in his frame courtesy of Quickshot, he simply intended to grab the edges with both hands and tear open Peak's frame.

OOC: If you check my last 4 or 5 posts or so you will see that I stated that I was attacking with Motormaster twice and the following post was answered as if the attack hadn't taken place. Said posts were not edited either thus my action shouldn't be changed (I think). Please send me a message if I'm wrong.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower looked at Laserbeak and smirked

then aloud he said " Oh well I'm out of arrows" as he reloaded one behind his back with magnetic arrows and reached for a canister of magnet dust
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Medbay, Darkmount

Long Haul smiled at Gravedigger's comments

"Paperwork, the one word that makes the heavy lifting seem less of a burden. Thanks, but no thanks." The less logistical responsibility that comes my way the better.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Server Room

(ooc I read attacking as charging. They're in a room filled with banks of Servers so Peak whose Alt mode looks like Shockwave is dodging his attack by retreating either by hopping over them or by dodging. sorry about that )

Peak looked down as he fired desperately at Motormaster.

"Oh Slag you have almost breeched the containment surrounding my internal nuclear power plant . I would desist or else we will all regret it."

containment at 33%

Motor pool

Dug out and Steamroll met up in the motor pool and together they charged out of Darkmount.

Medbay

Gravedigger nodded to Bonecrusher

"oh yes the run of the mill swindlers keep me busy let along someone at the top of their game like Swindle."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Server Room

"Motormaster throw the Imp into Operations! If he blows up there, no one'll get hurt" Laserbeak screeched. Uncharacteriscally, he didn't dive for cover..

Medbay

"Who is swindling your stuff, Gravedigger?" Bonecrusher asked. "Once the crisis is over I'll pay them a visit."

Turning to Hook and Scrapper, he said, "Debris is almost clear, y'all can start buildin' now."
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Hangar

Drag Strip dodged Casemate's attack. Seeing Bombshock before the latter fired, he had concentrated on dodging the imperial's attack, then he fired at Casemate again intending to finish the job.

"Oh really, you would die hideously for me ? Suffering all the way ? You make my spark sing with your kindness." Said Drag Strip voice positively dripping with cruelty."

Server Room

Motormaster continued going as he was. Should he see something that looked like a high voltage wire, he intended to rip it and then stick the exposed end to a delicate looking part. Should he not, he intended to punch as hard as he could as Peak's insides.

Generating Plant

Dead End took stock off all the wounds he and Breakdown had suffered. While Breakdown's appearance when he was supposed to be in Altihex was deeply suspicious, the had followed his instincts against his better judgment and fought besides the transformer that for all intents and purposes appeared to be Breakdown. Figuring that figuring things out beyond what he could already see was pointless in the greater scheme of things, he figured he'd leave a message with Soundwave or Astrotrain with regards to Breakdown if it came to that.

Breakdown for his part took aim to make sure he'd hit Claw and only Claw with his gun's attack, his purpose was to damage the imperial's servo engines to keep him from moving, but if the further attacks destroyed him, he didn't mind. He did stop firing at his only when he was very sure that the imperial's internal servos where useless and not a klick before.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower suddenly whipped the magnet dust at Peak and it connected covering Peaks exterior and parts of his interior in the dust.

"Heh heh Perfect"

then fired the magnetic arrows at Peak knowing it'd be statistcally impossible for them to miss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Server Room

(ooc magnet dust in the server room Laserbeak will not be happy.)

Peak staggered back as quarrell thudded into his leg.

"It looks like I have nothing to loose anyway."

He staggered again as another arrow impacted his arm.

He slumped slightly as Motormaster continued to savage his chest. Oil running out of the corner of his mouth.

containment at 21%

With his cannon arm he fired wildly around the room as Motormasters attack continued to probe deeper and deeper and nearer to his internal nuclear reactor.

He laughed and kept on laughing.

"if you'd negotiated we could have reached a cough compromise cough now it is inevitable.

Another arrow thudded into part of his chest not covered by Motormaster.

He wrapped both arms round Motormaster as the Stunticon clawed at his chest.

containment at 3%

Hangar Bay

Casemate staggered as Bombshock's shot ploughed a crater in his chest.

The floor creaked and collapsed as Drag Strips renewed attack proved too much for it

Casemate plunged down followed by 2 shuttles into the gaping hole that opened up beneath him into the space that had been converted into Nebulan quarters the low ceilings and thin metal plate walls that had been used to convert the ex storage bay stood no chance beneath the weight and were crushed.
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Hangar

Drag Strip assented in Bombshock's direction,turned and left walking slowly and stiffly leaving a trail of oil. "Med... Bay..." In his mind he'd done it. He somehow got through without losing, though a small voice told him that wasn't necesarily true, but he dismissed it. Should he have to fight more he would but for now he was taking a rest.

Server Room

Motormaster didn't disregard the apparently dying imperial nor start to think particularly highly of him. When he felt his arms around himself he realized what the imperial might be attempting. The intent was clear as Motormaster started acting, put his own arms around the imperial carry him out of here as fast as he could and then before crossing the doorway; transform to the most resilient form he could think of, that of Menasor's head and torso, effectively blocking the doorway and keeping out the blast he expected from Peak's body. The maneuver was not without risk, assuming that form with none of the others connected would render it unstable very quickly and he'd revert back to a "Motormaster form", but if it worked it could conceivably offset some of the damage the imperial tried to cause. Laserbeak and Hightower might actually be spared damage as well, but that wasn't too relevant.

Generating Plant

After making as sure as possible that Claw wouldn't move for a long time, Breakdown and Dead End left. "Either kill him or deliver the imperial to prison." Said Breakdown to Tinker before leaving.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Darkmount

"We all do," Scrapper told Scavenger sagely. "The difference is that some of us realize it and some of us don't."

He started to look over the debris that Bonecrusher was clearing away with a speculative eye.

"Scavenger, dig anything out of that pile that's more than 90% iron and feed it to Mixmaster. Mixmaster, smelt it down and start producing steel rebar from it. We can use that to rig up a temporary wall for structural support. After that, if Hook can give us a list of the systems that ran through the wall, we can hook them back up again."

He resisted the urge to subtly emphasize the 'if' in his last sentence, not wanting to sink to Hook's level.

"Long Haul and Gravedigger, take Bonecrusher once he's done cleaning and find out where they store the spare wall panelling in this place. Then load up enough of it to patch the wall here, and come back."

He shook his head at Bonecrusher's question. "Not if we do it right. Which, naturally, we will."

Corridors

One of Bulwark's shots hit Rage in the shoulder, but other than an angry-sounding groan, the Decepticon didn't acknowledge it. That was a shame, because if he had he would have realized that the blast had caused serious damage to the mechanisms that moved his left arm.

"Die!" he shouted as he fired back at the two Imperials.

Server Room

Buzzsaw had followed Laserbeak into the server room, but held back from doing anything. The way this situation was going, anything he did would only make things worse.

Jetstream's School for Flying

Two bulky Transformers were rushing around, boxing up everything that wasn't nailed down and rushing it into a shuttle that they'd parked outside. Grumbling and cursing the incompetence of their (presumably now dead) leader, the grey-and-green robots were making sure to rid the building of anything useful before, presumably, they burned the rest of it to the ground.

Perched in an air vent near the ceiling of the main office, Kickback chuckled quietly to himself. The Imperials were doing a wonderful job of flagging the items that Analysis needed to comb over first, but other than that they weren't accomplishing much. He had made sure that their ship was very thoroughly sabotaged, he certainly wasn't about to let them burn the building down, and his sensitive antennae had recorded every word they'd said since they'd entered the building. Soundwave would be very happy with the work he'd done...which, he supposed, might mean something if he cared even slightly what that pompous windbag had to say.

The Insecticon would have been content to continue to watch and wait, but a change in the demeanour of the presumed Imperial agents clued him in that they were almost done.

Almost time for me to do my thing, then...
Selkadoom

Shuttle bay

Post by Selkadoom »

Bombshock transformed and cracked a smile as Casemate fell to what he expected to be his death. Then turned to Drag strip "Alright then Medbay it is." Then he started walking to the nearby lift.

Outside Operations

Hightower understanding what Peak was going to do and grabbed Laserbeak by his wing and ran out of there like a batbot out of the Pit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]