[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Selkadoom

Corridors

Post by Selkadoom »

"Frag it Buzzsaw that damn imperial wouldn't listen to reason Laserbeak sacrificing himself is a tragedy but if you feel strongly enough about it maybe we can ressurect him, but killing me won't bring him back" said Hightower before the shots hit his back making him trip up, but he caught his balance and rounded the corner and pulled a small group of pellets out and put on a protective visor turned and waited for Buzzsaw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Smelting Pools

Slug shrugged and typed in the code. The bomb detached and he slipped it off the pipework it had been attached to.

Club Isis

Nightstalker floated closer.

"I had noticed the upgrade. I am suprised you are not helping your comrades deal with the Imperial threat instead of sitting here drinking."
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Smelting Pools

“Thank you for your cooperation”, Frenzy remarked sarcastically. He moved forward to grab Slug. His intent was to take him back to Darkmount alive.

“Now I’ll give you a fair chance. We’ll see how long you last with Laser Beak

(OOC- Ah poor old Frenzy doesn’t yet know that fellow cassetticon Laser Beak has kicked the nuclear bucket!)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Smelting Pools

Slug lunged at Frenzy magnetic charge in one hand and attempted to stick it too the ex casseticon.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors

Tinker took aim at Claw and fired again, this time with lasers. "Just... drop dead, will you?"

Generating Point

Switching off the communications with Bombshell, Shrapnel broadcasted via Decepticon internal comm frequency to anyone with a high rank. "Guys, this is Shrapnel. Where do I reroute the power to first, first? And can someone come and repair the generators, generators? I can't hold this power much longer, longer."
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Smelting Pool

Blitzwing: -steps on Maul's remaining fingers and crushes it, aiming to drop the Imperial into the smelting pool- "Meet your death with dignity, at least." -turns and fires on the other two Imperialswith gryo blaster, listening idly at Frenzy and Slug's negotiations, noting with amusement that he was the 'Bad Cop', speaks once Slug deactivates the bomb- "Drop the bomb in the pool, Frenzy! No, wait, I could fly up, carry it to safety..." -turns, sees Slug lunge at Frenzy, rushes towards the Imperial, schmitar in hand- "I think, Frenzy, he does not care much for our deal. Hit him with your sonic scream! I'll bisect him." -swings energo-schmitar, aiming to slice Slug through the waist-

Operations

Skyjack: "Xal!" -as the other Decepticons pushed Peak into the server room, and the imperial blew up; sees Laserbeak's death, and Buzzsaw's savage retaliation- "Buzzsaw, get a grip on yourself! There was nothing we could have done! Killing the Constructicon would only get you in trouble." -points missile launcher from Buzzsaw to Hightower, uncertain, turns to Quickshot- "What do I do?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc didn't Claw die 2 pages ago I can understand him making sure but.... at this rate all will be left of him will be dust.)

Smelting Pool

Maul fell backwards into the Smelting Pool

"agghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

~*~

Slug turns the lunge into a forward roll aiming to kick Frenzy in the knee. He dodged the incoming sword.
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Medbay, Darkmount

Explosions are rocking Darkmount to it's foundations and the thought of the whole structure falling in on itself was amusing Long Haul. He'd made his thoughts clear earlier on, he wanted to go join the fight but he'd been ordered to stay put and begin repairs to the Medbay. The fall of Darkmount would change that order for sure. For now he tried to hurry a long progress of the repairs as much as he could and that meant doing what he loathes most.

"So I guess it's just me going to get the supplies for the wall then? Of course it would help if I knew where what we needed was stored." said Long Haul trying not to sound like he was moaning but failing.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Club Isis:

Ravage: -shrugs wearily- "I am simply tired, Nightstalker. There are enough troops to deal with some prisoners who are trying to escape. My only hope is that they will give an organized defense, not a chaotic one."

-faint BOOM of Peak's reactor going critical and exploding sounds in the distance-

Ravage: -shaking his head sadly, stands, walks out of the club- "Then again, things do run much more smoothly when Megatron is around."

Shuttle Bay:

Thundercracker: -igniting his own boot jets, rising into the air as Casemate flies up towards him, transforming to fighter mode and streaking away towards the other side of the bay, transforming back to robot mode and firing at the Imperial again-

Operations:

Quickshot: -getting to his feet, battered, scored, and singed, looks over at Skyjack- "Let 'em have their fun. All Megatron pays me to do is shoot people." -starts looking at the consoles- "Right now, I'd say you're the ranking one here who hasn't gone off the deep end. And I'm willing to bet we aren't the only place in the building that's had some fun. Need a hand getting everything back up and running?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medbay

"Hmm, what?" asked Hook vaguely, withdrawing from the deep probe he had been making of systems damaged with the wall; the Tower shaking had not disturbed him, but that small remark by Rumble most certainly did. He re-activated his core consciousness and straightened up, his chronometer reading making him aware he had missed quite a bit of what had been going on. Perfectionism did have a downside.

"I have formed a schematic for reference purposes."

Without waiting to be asked, he simply fired the diagram straight to his gestalt brothers.

Starscream had strayed through the intact wall at the other side of the medbay and into the corridor beyond. Darkmount shook and the regularly placed rad detectors suddenly went red. Someone had, it seemed, dinged Megatron's little castle much more significantly than the fighting down here.

He pondered. The Autobots had, more than once, gotten into Darkmount, but they had not actually caused much or lasting damage. Nor had the in-fighting the Decepticon faction was well known for. Whoever had done this would make a good 'friend'...

The ghostly jet threw up his hands and exlaimed: 'Pah!'

For he was but a ghost...

As of now...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay

Casemate staggered under Thundercracker's assault

He turned and fired at the Bay doors demolishing them.

Slowly he limped towards the now gaping hole.
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Medbay

Rumble had remained motionless on the repair bed as Longhaul, Scavenger, Bonecrusher and Hook hurried round him repairing the medbay.

“Isn’t one of you Constructigoons gonna patch me up then! It’ll only take a few nano seconds, I got Imperials tail ta kick!” moaned Rumble impatiently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Smelting Pool

Frenzy’s optics almost jumped out of his head. He had been expecting an attack from the Imperial but he wasn’t expecting Slug to try and attach the huge explosive to him! He narrowly dodged the device but took the full force of Slugs blow to the knee. Luckily for Frenzy size and weight was on his side, the blow was painful but didn’t knock him off balance.

Blitzwings words had almost gone unnoticed in the chaos but, not quite. He watched as Slug dodged the triple changers schimitar.

“Unfortunately for this fool the deal is still on”, Frenzy shouted to Blitzwing.

“Let’s take him in alive, or at least in barely functional pieces!” Frenzy fired a low energy volley from his plasma blast pistol, hoping to painfully stun Slug but not kill him.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Smelting Pool

Slug staggered to his feet and started to run for it before being dropped in his tracks by Frenzy's fire. He collapsed forward.

Belt and Smack charged forward firing at the pair of Decepticons
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Smelting Pool

Frenzy turns his head to see Belt and Smack charging towards him guns blazing. Fortunately their fire is wildly inaccurate as they charge. He fires another low powered volley at the downed Slug. Hoping this will keep him disabled long enough to dispatch with the other minicons.

Frenzy transformers into pile driver mode and offers some advice to Blitzwing,

“Time to take to the air fly boy”.

Frenzy begins pounding the ground with earth shattering force, a fissure opens up creeping towards Belt and Smack.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: Really? -filters back a few pages- oops. Must've missed that.... :glance: :sweatdrop:)

Corridors

Tinker moved away from Claw's bullet-ridden corpse and started to stagger back towards the medbay. He still wanted to kill more Imperials, but at the condition he's in right now, all he's good for is to be cannonfodder, and he did not wish to share his late sister's fate.

Medbay

"Stop whining." Bonecrusher said as he walked towards Rumble. "Since demolitions services are no longer required, I guess I'll help you out. What seems to be the problem?" Bonecrusher eyed the ex-Cassettecon up and down and, using a handy welder, began to patch up the more obvious wounds.

Bonecrusher obtained the reference from Hook, and nodded. Not much he could do in building it, though- he had done his part, which is clearing debris. He could help out more by repairing Rumble, so...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hangar Bay:

Thundercracker: -swooping down, firing at Casemate as he follows him out through the hole-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Selkadoom

Shuttle bay

Post by Selkadoom »

Bombshock saw Thundercracker swoop down the hole "Guess that one ain't dead. Hmmmmm. Aw what the hell, see ya stunticon." Then ran and jumped down the hole following them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside the Server Room

Buzzsaw's anger didn't die down any, but he stopped himself for a second as he heard Hightower's words.

"You know what?" he said eventually. "I'm better than this. As long as there are Imperials in the fortress, you're nothing but a waste of my incredibly valuable time. Now drag your cowardly chassis out here and point it toward someone wearing dark green paint."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

Casemate transformed and rumbled forward on his hover jets. the AA positions on top of the railgun firing at Thundercracker.

He fired his main gun at Bombshock and missed the round hit above the hole and wreckage fell completely blocking it sealing it tightly , so tight that only a qualified repair crew could fix it.

Smelting Pool

Smack and Belt took to the air on their foot thrusters.

Smack grinned

"looks like the primitive is gonna do our job for us. If he's not careful that fissure will connect to the Smelting Pooland all th eocntents will flood out into the tunnels below."

Belt fired at Frenzy

"earthquakes as a tactical weapon, very old fashioned."
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Smelting Pool

Frenzy caught the blast from Belt square in the chest, sending him reeling backwards. The blast spread to his shoulder causing it to seize up. These minicon were full of surprises and surprises that Frenzy didn’t like.

Perhaps setting off a small quake near the Smelting Pool wasn’t such a good idea but, Frenzy was a demolition expert. Although his special attack may look brutal and uncalculated it was anything but. A far more reckless idea was to be in the air over the Smelting Pool.

“Fashions come and go and, it looks like your last seasons model”

Frenzy took aim at Belt and fired one concentrated blast, hoping to take out his jet thrusters sending tumbling to his fiery doom. Still keeping an optic on Slug, he had made a deal and intended to keep it. Slug was coming with Frenzy back to Darkmount alive.