[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Smelting Pool

Slug awoke groggily and started crawling aimlessly still in a daze.

Unfortunately he was crawling towards Frenzy.

Belt lurched as Frenzy's fire disabled one of his leg thrusters.

He hovered unsteadily noticing that his attack had led him to drift over the smelting pool.

He started heading towards the side.

~*~

Maul cried pitifully as he floated on the top of the pool and his legs started to dissolve.

"Helllllllllppppppppp !! Hellppppppppppp!"

He paddled desperately towards the side of the pool and using magnets in his hands drag himself up the wall painfully globules of molten metal dripping from his lower half.

~*~

Smack hovered firing a gatling gun in Blitzwing's Direction.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medbay, Darkmount

There was, naturally, no way Hook was going to get involved in any repairs Rumble required...

He glanced over to Glit, who was hanging around near the remains of the monster who had called himself Cutter, then made a decision. Slipping round Bonecrusher, he walked over and carefully asked, "Is there anything else necessary to prevent further out-dimension incursions?"

Hook perhaps knew more than many about the old superstitions that wracked the Cybertronian psyche in defiance of all logic, but Glit, it seemed, had unfathomable practical experience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

Bonecrusher began fixing Rumble's internal injuries, doing his best to fix the broken hydraulics and suspension systems. "So, since we're both demolitions experts... blown up any good stuff recently?" while dimly aware of Hook and Glit conversing nearby.

Generating Point

On shortwave frequency, Shrapnel broadcasted to Scrapper, Hook, Astrotrain, Soundwave, and Tracer, "Guys, I need repair on the Generating Point ASAP, ASAP. It's trashed pretty bad and we can't work without power, and I'm not sure how long I can hold this substitute up, up."

Shrapnel was dimly aware of movement in the shadows nearby. "And please do hurry, hurry." the Insecticons pulled his sidearm magno-clamped on his waist and slowly raised it up.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Gravedigger shrugged

"Let me show ya where to find the slaggin supplies Long Haul you old slagger."
Selkadoom

Corridors

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower lowered his guard not beleving Buzzsaw, but then turned and headed for the lift with the intent of getting into his labs CR chamber to heal and requip himself.

Bombshock watched as Casemate destroyed the tunnel entrance and groweled, then fired a volley of blaster shots at Casemates hover generators
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Med Bay

To Motomaster the situation did not make a lot of sense in some ways but made way too much sense in others. Breakdown, Dead End, Drag Strip and Wildrider had filled him up with the details from their different altercations with the imperials and the status here in Polyhex. The utter lack of organization in the defense of the base coupled with the ease with which the imperials had broken in suggested serious incompetence from command or communications or both, and. As he looked at the faces of the other Stunticons, at least those that cared, he saw the same concern.

The situation had gone as badly as it did because safety and command and communications rather than incompetence problems likely had loyalty problems. For Motormaster this meant the situation changed. No longer could all Decepticons be trusted and whatever real issues he had would have to wait until Megatron returned, though at this rate he might as well get repairs and try to find the old slagger.

To Drag Strip the situation was not exactly optimal but it could wait until he got the worst of his wounds repaired. Something stank and he now had to be careful and as far as he could tell Motormaster thought so too. Motormaster hadn't revealed any details regarding his own conflict, beyond the fact that he'd managed to get away from the huge explosion earlier through an emergency hatch. Little more than tubes, the hatches were meant to take full advantage of Decepticon flight capabilities, thus a convenient route of escape against certain problems such as out of place Autobots among other things.

To Breakdown Motormaster's attitude was curious, but he decided to play along for now.

To Wildrider Motormaster was hiding something but frankly he didn't care at this point, going into Med Bay, he started looking for anything that'd be of use until he saw the Constructicons operational again.

Dead End followed Wildrider.

With that, the Stunticons headed by Motormaster entered Medbay.
Selkadoom

Hightowers lab

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower entered his personal lab with a look of anger on his face, how dare that damned avian attack him, he thought. then he hit the switch for the labs generator activating the assiantance droid that he had created. Hightower walked into his CR chamber and sat down thinking. he then turned to the droid and said, pointing to a mech body under a blanket " Continue work on project GUILTOR Z." Then he started relaxing .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside the Server Room

Buzzsaw watched Hightower flee in the (correct) assumption that he had only been trying to lull him into a false sense of security before attacking again, and made an arrogant harumphing sound.

Useless bipedal coward.

Medbay

Scrapper picked up Shrapnel's call. "I'll be down in a few minutes. Try to stabilize it until then."

He quickly glanced across the rest of his team, silently evaluating their abilities and weaknesses, and cross-referencing them with the skills that would be needed to finish the job in the medbay.

"Scavenger," he said, "please make sure that the operation down here stays on-track in my absence."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Scavenger nodded eagerly

"No problem Gaffer you can rely on me."
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Smelting Pools

Frenzy smirked as watched the plasma round slam into its intended target.

“One down, one to go” he mumbled to himself. Frenzy took aim again, this time aiming for Belts remaining thruster but before he could fire he was interrupted by some movement in the corner of his optics. It was Slug the Imperial was slowly haphazardly crawling towards him.

“Pathetic” Frenzy snorted.

He calmly reset the diode on his plasma blast gun to maximum, firing one round towards Belt before launching into a charge. He swung his leg, aiming to catch Slug just under the chin.

“Stay down half breed” he snarled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Medbay“They don’t let you out much do they Bonecrusher”, chuckled Rumble. He gestured the Constructicon to come a little closer.

Rumble whispered to the Constructicon demo expert,

“Now that Scrapper is out of here and those loud mouth Stunticons are causing commotion how about we get out of here. There’s Imperials out there're that need slaggin, besides that Scavenger couldn’t tell his tail pipe from his elbow joint.”

Rumble sat up straight on the repair bench, “AHHHH all repairs complete!” he announced.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

Bonecrusher shrugged, "I'm a Constructicon, y'know, Rumble. As much as I want to go out right now and bash those Imps, this body is still new and untested. Considering who built it..."

Shrugging, Bonecrusher said, "Nah, you go on ahead. I'll catch up if I can. Your weapon systems are fine?"

Tinker staggered into the medbay and collapsed on the floor.

Generating Point

"Thank you, Scrapper, Scrapper." Shrapnel replied to the constructicon, doing his best to deliver power into Darkmount's systems. His hands were scrabbling for pieces of metal to eat, in order to fuel his electrical output.

Tearing chunks out of the floor and the walls, Shrapnel ate. The walls here are too full with electrons. Not too tasty.

The Insecticon looked at the remaining generators, and sighed at the nearly useless wrecks they were. While destroyed, there're still residue energy stored in them. Raising one hand, the electricity streamed from the generators into Shrapnel's antennae and outstretched palm.

Server Room

The burning husk of Laserbeak's body remained prone in the radioactive-filled room. The Cassettecon's body had been literally torn apart, pieces of wings, engines and legs scattered around the room. Only Laserbeak's head remained intact, beak hanging open and the optics have lost their usual burning purple hue. Inside the head, the Cassettecon's spark still beats....
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Outside medbay

"Oh, look! Stunticons!" Starscream exclaimed as said team, battered and bruised, walked towards and through him. "Not been fighting Autobots, then - they usually totally slag you..."

The sarcasm was lost, because none of the Stunticons could either see or hear him.

~~~
Inside medbay

Hook was concerned by Glit's withdrawn silence and, shrugging aside the message from Shrapnel (to which he perhaps ought to have responded...), left Scrapper an annoying opening. But as much as he hated losing face, Hook also hated giving up on a personal interest and anything relating to his resurrection had to be explored.

"Glit?" he asked his fellow medic. "Are you malfunctioning?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Medbay

Long Haul jumped at the chance to escape the ever crowding Medbay.

"Let's get going then Gravedigger, the quicker we get these supplies the quicker I can join in the fighting."

Long Haul headed to the Medbay door and looked round to see if Gravedigger was following.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Gavedigger nodded

"Lets leave thease slaggin sons of glitches and hit the slaggin' road."
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Medbay

“Ah, your just like the rest of aint ya Bonecrusher, but I’ll let ya off. Thanks for the repairs enjoy your building blocks with the rest of the squares”, with this Rumble leapt of the repair bed. He turned his attention to the Stunticons.

“What a surprise, the Stunticons coming back with their tails between their legs”. Rumble flexed his newly repairs arms triumphantly. Now addressing the whole medbay,

“I’m going out there to slag me some imps, later losers”! Rumble turned on the spot and headed out of the Medbay locking eyes with Wildrider letting him know that he had not forgotten the short stuff comment.

The medbay doors opened with a hiss, Rumble arrogantly stepped over Tinker and out into the corridor.

“Even worse than Starscream” he muttered.

Rumble opened his comm. – Laser Beak, Shrapnel repairs complete and ready to slag some Imperials!
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Smelting Pool

Blitzwing: -winces as Smack's fire slams into his midsection, advances towards the Micromaster with schmitar unsheathed, sees Belt hovering over the smelting pool, pulls out gryo-blaster and opens fire on the Imperial, intending to disrupt the balance of the Imperial. Turns back to Smack- "You're a disgrace to your race." -swings schmitar down-

Operations

Skyjack:-to Quickshot- "Naw, Buzzsaw seems to have snapped out of it." -shrugs- "Would make a bad leader anyway."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

"See ya 'round, Rumle." Bonecrusher said as he transformed and followed after Gravedigger and Long Haul. "I'm coming with you guys."

Tinker pulled himself into a CR chamber and closed his optics when the liquid engulfed him.

Generating Point

Shrapnel watched warily as a shadowy figure moved in the corridors nearby him. Scrapper would be coming soon, Shrapnel reasoned. Nice to see that those Constructi-guys are up, running and alive again.

"Rumble, there seems to be some guys wrecking havoc in the Smelting pools. Blitzwing and your twin are there, but they might need some help, help. Thundercracker and some others are pursuing Imps that escaped into the hangar bay, bay. Or something, something."

The figure, an Imperial swordsmech named Riposte, leapt out of the shadows and sliced Shrapnel across the chest. Stumbling backwards, Shrapnel hissed. "Y'know what, what? I've had my fill of sword-fighting IMPERIALS, IMPERIALS!" the Insecticon lunged at Riposte, and jammed the barrel of his grenade launcher onto the Imperial's mouth and opened fire, blowing the mech's head apart.
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

After sending Wildrider and Dead End for supplies, Breakdown approached Glit and requested his services on behalf of his unit.
Selkadoom

Hightowers lab

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightowers optics slowly lit up as he had dozed off in his CR chamber he hit the switch and drained the fluids and steped out he said " Droid status report" in a rather commanding tone. "You don't have to have to be so harsh" replied the droid " " Guiltor Z is almost done while you were snoozeing I finshed his spark chamber, although I don't know where your going to get a spark for him. Also the canon you designed ,well, im having trouble calibrating to your specfications we'd need an inventor or something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Smelting Pool

The combined fire of the 2 Decepticons smacked into Belt. staggering he dissapeared from sight below the rim of the pool.

Smack ducked between Blitzwing's legs

~*~

Slug went over backwards and landed on his back he skidded along until his head impacted a post.