[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Smelting Pool

Blitzwing: -transforms into tank mode, inteding to crush Smack between the legs, which would come together in tank mode- "How you holding up, Frenzy?"

Skyjack: "Wait, guys? What the frag're we supposed to do now?" -steps into Operations, starts clearing the place up as much as he could- "Ah, well. I'll just clean this place up until Soundwave or Astrotrain comes by. To look presentable, see?"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Corridors, Darkmount

I have no doubt he'll make things tricky, but I will keep an eye on him in your absence. He'll cause no more damage while you're out that I can prevent, Tracer transmited back to Astrotrain on the silent coded frequency.

He still did not fully understand what was happening, recieving his few snippits near the end of a conversation, but it was definitely of great interest, and possibly delicate if Astrotrain wanted a second set of eyes on Soundwave. But then, from his own experiences, that was always the case with the communications officer...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Cell, Darkmount

Bombshell stood up, out of the CR chamber, and began restlessly pacing the dark cell. Shrapnel had not granted the Brig section any electricity bar Bombshell's CR chamber, as the Insecticon had to divert the power to more important structures. Like the medbay or the alarms. Bombshell scratched his head. He's an Action Master now. He could live with that. He's in jail; he's found himself in a situation like this before. He's branded a traitor; that's nothing new. In short, Bombshell needs to start over again. He would find Soundwave or Astrotrain, and make a deal with them.

And get out.

And rule the Decepticons at the head of an Insecticlone army!

Bombshell sighed. It's impossible now. No more could they create clone arnies. No more independent mercenary work. Bombshell punched the wall of his cell, growling. "Someone let me out!"

Medbay, Darkmount

Bonecrusher asked Gravedigger, "So where are we headed?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay

Gravdigger replied.

"We my friend are going to Darkmount fraggin' central fraggin stores. It a slaggin' treasure trove. they've been accumulating parts for fraggin' millions of years. You remember the fraggin Mark 3 target drone came out what 3-4 million years ago. We got 'em."

Cell Block

In the cell adjacent to Bombshell's their was a stirring as a mech awoke

"where the frag are all the fraggin lights."

Headlights switched on

"what the frag is going on."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay, Darkmount

Bonecrusher nodded eagerly, "Yes, I remember that. Used to blow them up back in the days..." Bonecrusher's expression grew more serious when he asked Gravedigger, "Wait, how the frag did we die, anyway? I can't remember a blasted thing."

Cell Blocks, Darkmount

Bombshell squinted. "Who's there?" He asked out loud. "What's your name?" Bombshell considered telling the unknown mech what happened, but if it's an Imperial, it might lead to further trouble. Instead, he pulled a leaf out of Kickback's playbook. "Why must I tell you? What'll I get out of it?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Cell Block

The lights approached as the mech moved closer to the bars of his cell.

"Well nuthin' I don't suppose , and you don't have to tell me nuthin' either just trying to ascertain some information off a fellow gaolee. Not that it matters really what happende willbe whatever I decided happened."

The black shape peered at Bombshell.

"A fellow insecticon I see.Now which one are you, terrible memory ya see."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Bunker, Liege ship Star Empire

Tantalus did not look up from his work, meticulously applying an anther cut from one flower to the stigma of another. "You might shut the door," he complained. "This is supposed to be a specially reconstructed atmosphere."

The flat of a blade came down to rest on his right shoulder.

"The Liege has sent you, um?"

Icsyon's reply was little more than a ghost's whisper: "I represent the Liege."

"But you have not come for me..." Tantalus could not help but note the purple slicking the meta-steel, the single drop forming on the sword-tip and falling onto the absolute white of the petals in his hand.

"We need a new Imperion," Icsyon said. "I have the Liege Maximo's sanction in this."

"It was not his fault, though," Tantalus felt it necessary to point out. "Even my agents were taken by surprise at the attack on Darkmount." He laid down the tiny tweezers, turned his head slightly. "It was none of our doing."

"Yet, it is done." The other Imperial leaned in close, his blade grating along Tantalus' armour. "You will obey me now."

The spy-master nodded; he could feel the tension and knew Icsyon was in no state to argue with on any sensible level. "It would be wise to shut the door. These blooms are aerophytes and the dihydrogen monoxide is particularly expensive to manufacture..." With barely a pause, still in the same conversational tone, Tantalus added, "The Cybertronians will be on the alert. We need a new means of infiltration. Have you heard of The Scrappell?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selkadoom

Hightowers lab

Post by Selkadoom »

"As I said before I'll deal with the spark problem, as for the cannon I think I know someone who might be able to help" said Hightower, thinking of a certain seeker " But for now I'm going to make that damn cassete pay for attacking me" then he injected himself with the same chemical they used on Bombshell to stop all pain from affecting him and grabbed his crossbows and grenades. He knew neither he nor Buzzsaw was goin down without a fight, and left heading for the nearby lift.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Medbay

"Forget it." Said Motormaster as he made his way to the apparently offline CR chambers. "Override code Menasor Primordial, query 103295996 authorization 965107974." Said Motormaster once he reached the nearest apparently untouched panel.

"Confirm authorization code." said a modulated voice coming from the now active panel, a data entry slot emerging from behind the panel as it shifted and a new row of controls made itself visible. Motormaster for his part connected a cable from his abdominal area to the now fully emerged datajack.

"Authorization confirmed, repair routine on standby." With that, the Stunticon leader ordered Breakdown and Drag Strip in, knowing the former probably had problems with his optics from the makeshift repairs he'd performed on him back in Iacon. The latter was plain beat up and in need of spare parts. Looking between Wildrider and Dead End, he settled for the one he considered slightly less untrustworthy and ordered Wildrider in as he ordered Dead End to keep watch and rely on self repair. With that he went into the fourth and last camber himself.

Dead End for his part plugged himself from a compatible power line coming from the CR chamber array and settled for keeping watch. He knew the power line was an inefficient way to recharge but it would be enough for his self repair mechanism to act without much power lost from his own reserve. It was all pointless in his opinion but he could understand where the others were coming from. He figured the others deep down knew they'd end up dead someday without exception, they just derived immense pleasure from bringing death and suffering to as many enemies as they could before it happened. On that account if nothing else he could respect the rest of his team, even the thrice beslagged team lead of his.

Drag Strip knew he had plenty to think about and even more to watch out for, both as hindrances and potential opportunities. He had to admit he'd gotten used to rather ridiculous drones whenever the prospect of fighting imperials came up. To him it had been a most unwelcome surprise to find the empire actually send real transformers for a change. For now he settled with synchronizing his self repair with the CR chamber. It was an almost futile gesture but, even a few seconds less of out of action time were looking more and more like a worthy goal.

Breakdown knew it would take a while for the chamber to get through all the problems he fired he had but it would be worth the wait. He knew Motormaster well enough to tell that whenever he was concerned for the whole group Menasor wouldn't be far behind.

To Wildrider this seriously sucked but he had Motormaster's various scowls identified to almost infinitesimal detail and though he knew Motormaster wouldn't kill him or try, he didn't relish the thought of receiving repairs in various pieces. Besides if by the time they got out of here there was still fighting going on, he was sure he'd get plenty of fun in the following hours and if they didn't find anything, well there was always a bit of revenge to be had on the Autobots.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Cell Blocks, Darkmount

Bombshell squinted at the unknown figure, his spirit lifting when the figure identified himself as an Insecticon, "I'm Bombshell. The one that controls minds. Fellow Insecticon, you say? Who are you?"

Bombshell scrambled to his feet and aimed his horn/mortar launcher onto the figure, in case the conversation gets ugly. (Of course, the Insecticon had forgotten he's out of ammo).

Generating Point, Darkmount

Shrapnel examined the dead body of the Riposte, finding nothing out of the ordinary. So the Insecticon proceeded to eat the dead body of the Imperial.

"Slaggin' budding process, makes the taste go sour, sour." Shrapnel hissed, mech fluid dripping from his mouth.

"That was our leader." A voice hissed from the shadows. Crap. Shrapnel thought, and a trio of Imperials opened fire towards the Insecticon. Shrapnel used Riposte's dead body as a shield, and threw Riposte's sword towards the trio of Imperials.

"That was my hors d'voures." Shrapnel retorted, as one of the Imperials are caught on the shoulder by the sword. The Insecticon threw a bolt of electricity at that Imperial, frying him. "You can be my main course, course."

Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker walked out of the CR chamber. Seeing the Stunticons and Constructicons in the area, Tinker sighed.

The inventor walked out of the medbay, and after a few turns found him near the armoury, looking at Starfall's dead body. Tinker cursed, and lifted his sister's corpse on his shoulders.

She always wanted to fight. The least I could do now is to honour that. Tinker's hand turned into a buzzsaw, and sliced off his sister's wing before attaching it to where his wing had been sliced off in the battle against claw. Pulling out Starfall's weapons and spear, Tinker subspaced them before going to his quarters, a room littered with experiments and chemicals. Placing his sister's body against a wall, Tinker set off to work.

So this is how mad scientists get their inspiration...
Selkadoom

Outside Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower stepped out of the lift and took two canisters that were escentally Flashbang grenades for transformers and lowered his protective visor/batlemask and threw both at Buzzsaw. Then he drew his cross bows and loaded poisoned arrows into them and getting ready to fire .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Operations, Darkmount

Skyjack: -sees Hightower open fire on Buzzsaw- What do I do? Help Buzzsaw or Hightower? No, wait... the one with the higher rank is Buzzsaw. So... -shoots a missile at Hightower- "Stand down, Constructicon wannabe!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

cell block

"Retcon,authorised Darkmount historian i portray things how they should be another term would be propagadist."

Retcon moved into the light revealing a yellow and purple woodlice
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Cell Block, Darkmount

A propaganda officer? Kickback would've had a field day befriending him... Bombshell said as Retcon moved into view. "Ah, a fellow Insecticon! At last!" Bombshell said, barely able to contain his glee.

"We've been attacked by the Imperials. The worst is over, but they've hit the generating point according to a friend of mine. 'Course, they're reviving the Constructicons and had to invite an extradimensional monster into Darkmount." Bombshell sighed, and changed the flow of the conversation. "What'd they get you for?"
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Medbay, Darkmount

(Taking over Glit and Bomb-burst as temporary NPCs)

"I...I..." Glit shook himself, went to draw a swig of Energon wine and stopped with the flask midway. "No, not malfunctioning, thank you, Hook."

It was more the shock just setting in. That creature, Cutter, had followed the Sparks of the Constructicons to find out who had drawn them to resurrection. Cutter had also been aware of the book stashed in his subspace pocket, easily available in case he needed to consult it during the procedure.

It was not as if Glit did not know what he was getting himself into. Re-inferrumation was meant for Primus and His ilk, not for mere mecha; he was playing with fire on an astronomical scale. But the opportunity to save lives, to ensure the abolition of terminal shutdown..!

"I must apologise for the necessity of rebuild." Hook gestured to the wall. "My brothers have not, of course, been able to reconstruct the special configuration you had arranged in this particular medbay."

Glit thought about the other two medbays he had had adjusted many vorns ago and shrugged. "It has served its purpose."

"I suppose one had better check the CR chambers have been set correctly," Hook sighed, over-theatrical as his optics followed Tinker leaving that particular room. "Those Stunticons caused so many problems with the equipment we had on Earth." Then, he paused, considering the trigger that would unleash his memories and data about what had happened since it all went to the Pit. Did he want those memories? Research would fill any obvious gap. And, besides, who knew what could have been programmed into the upload..?

"I suppose I had better check Bomb-burst," Glit said, thrusting the wine away untouched. "There's also that pathetic wreckage..." He was referring to the untenanted remains of Starscream (where was that mutant Spark?) which seemed to be well past recovery.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Corridors

Starscream - the important bit of him that was, quintessentially, him - roamed the corridors of Darkmount, viewing the damage to structure and individuals with a nasty smirk. He did not feel like possessing anyone he saw; he did not care to be pinned down right now. For he had to find out what had been going on and ascertain if it could be used to his advantage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Cell block

Retcon smiled

"a cowardly attack which was foiled by the swift action of our brave and fearless troops that foiled the treacherous usurpers no doubt. as for my sins i'm afraid i strayed a little off message and offended the powers that be.
Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Halls outside of Medbay, Darkmount

Long Haul was as intrigued as Bonecrusher was to find out about their demise. He'd already accessed the data pack given to all the constucticons earlier on but wasn't sure if it gave him any of the answers he needed. He tried to access the data pack again, this time prepared for the rush of data to hit his system and ready to syphon off the information required.

"According to the information stored on the data pack we were given, someone called Bugbite was responsible for our deaths. I'm finding it difficult to get detailed access to the data to get any more details. We should be able to find out more with access to a computer terminal, unless Gravedigger can tell us."

Long Haul stood waiting for Gravedigger to show them the way to the central stores of Darkmount.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »