[Original RPG] Collapse: Struck a Nerve (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Wing

"Helpppppppppppppppp , Helppppppppppp"

Searchlight felt relief flood through him at the sound of avoice.
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Secure Med Wing

Thrust followed the Autobots Ironfist, Afterburner and Dirge. Offering help in the form of constant coordinates taunts and jeers.

“Head along grid reference 6.25A into 4.78, if ya Autobot sensors can’t handle such precise coordinates I suggest changing scale and heading to 4.b” Thrust stopped mid sentence for effect.

OR for the less advanced amongst us, walk forward about 20paces and you should see SOMETHING on your right”.

Thrust turned to Dirge, “I’m doing your job for you, they rip out your sensors when they ripped out your loyalty circuits?”
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Blaster looked at the insane Roadrocket and then looked around the corridor. He sighed relief as things seemed to be calming down other than the virus, but that was under control.

~~~~~

Catilla grinned at Pipes and kept dashing forward. "We have to be fast! Speed up!"
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust was beginning to grate on Ironfist's nerves, but he held his anger in check. The Decepticon was proving useful for now, so he couldn't get rid of him.

Ironfist went towards the direction of the voice. "Who's there? We aren't here to harm you."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Secure Medical Annexe

Searchlight cried out

"It's Searchlight can't move I don't know what's happened to me."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Annexe

"Primus..." Afterburner oriented in the room from which Searchlight's panic-stricken vocals rang. He grasped Ironfist by the shoulder and said, "One of our own..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Annexe

"Primus..." Afterburner oriented on the room from which Searchlight's panic-stricken vocals rang. He grasped Ironfist by the shoulder and said, "One of our own..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Secure Medical Wing

Dirge had been doing his best to keep his patience, and thusly keeping quiet, not wanting to open his mouth and say something he'd regret a few moments later. However, the latest commentary from his charge was more than he could take.

"Do what you guys can for him," Dirge called to Ironfist and Afterburner, in reference to Searchlight's predicament. "We'll be back in a moment. Give a shout if you need my help."

Dirge then abruptly grabbed Thrust by the arm, giving him a harsh yank and pulling him towards the rooms exit, as though giving him no choice in the matter.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

secure medical wing

"In here guys , i'm in here help."

Searchlight called plaintively.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Secure Medical Annexe

There could be no doubt now where the cries for help were coming from. Afterburner nodded to Ironfist. "Help me with this door, eh? I've already lost a fight with one..."

He grabbed the edge of the twisted metal, prying it from the even more twisted jamb.

"Hang on! We're coming!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Secure Medical Annex

Post by Chip1123 »

Ironfist grabbed the door and pulled, it finally giving way with the combined effort of the two bots.

"Good thing he was ours. Not sure I felt like taking prisoners." Ironfist said to Afterburner, not a hint of emotion in his voice.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »